Why is rap the only genre where the artists looks down on their fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You listen to rap? I was under the assumption that you only listened to Mishary Rashid's Quran recitation and some nasheeds on the side.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
You listen to rap? I was under the assumption that you only listened to Mishary Rashid's Quran recitation and some nasheeds on the side.
tumblr_mt2nbnG38H1qh0d4co1_400.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They are trying to be hyper masculine I guess. They think that's one way of showing it. Being dominate making others feel less than you. I'm guessing. I might be wrong :yacadiim:

They are trying to be hyper masculine I guess. They think that's one way of showing it. Being dominate making others feel less than you. I'm guessing. I might be wrong :yacadiim:
I think it has more to do with creating a corps of young people who feel fundamentally inadequate due to being lambasted with music that tells them that they aren't anything and then simultaneously tells them what drugs will make them feel better

It's actually quite satanic

I think it has more to do with creating a corps of young people who feel fundamentally inadequate due to being lambasted with music that tells them that they aren't anything and then simultaneously tells them what drugs will make them feel better

Them you're listening to the wrong rap artists

Them youryo listening to the wrong rap artists
Brother
Mainstream rap is as I described it

The days of keep Ya head up is gone

"
Brown (brown) paper (paper) bags (bags) (cash)
Smashing your hoe on the low and she callin' me dad (smash, dad, smash)
Cuffing that when she fucking you going out sad (sad, huh, sad)
I had a dream in the pool I was swimming through cash
That's your main , I was fucking her first (smash)
Go grab the Margielas, right there with the fur (hey)
Flexing on purpose, flexing on purpose
These es went missing when I was just hurting (these es went missing, where?)
I put your on the Xan then put her on Perkys (Xanny Xanny, Perky Perky)
That was a part of the plan, get millions is working
Offset!"

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Very sad wallahi alot of youth go that route assuming it's going to make them happy. Allah even said the two things that will make someone further from Allah is chasing money and power.
You know even I went through a moment where I was like why do I in my youth have to stay halala when there is going to be people who partied their youth away and are going to jannah aswell
This video helped me I forgot the name and it talked about the extra rewards doing the same actions and saying away from temptations at a younger age you get. Since its easier for a young person to drink away their day, sleep around, go clubbing, drinking, qabiling etc because they have not much responsibilities, they are at their peak attraction level and it's viewed more acceptable for them to do those acts. Than an older person since they'd be look at as bums which makes it already easier for them to not do those sins.

Very sad wallahi alot of youth go that route assuming it's going to make them happy. Allah even said the two things that will make someone further from Allah is chasing money and power.
You know even I went through a moment where I was like why do I in my youth have to stay halala when there is going to be people who partied their youth away and are going to jannah aswell
This video helped me I forgot the name and it talked about the extra rewards doing the same actions and saying away from temptations at a younger age you get. Since its easier for a young person to drink away their day, sleep around, go clubbing, drinking, qabiling etc because they have not much responsibilities, they are at their peak attraction level and it's viewed more acceptable for them to do those acts. Than an older person since they'd be look at as bums which makes it already easier for them to not do those sins.
I will say this especially about your first point

I can still feel the effects of my former saqajan activities despite having fixed up for near 3 to 5 years

One of the first "secrets" I realized was that I found it completely impossible to concentrate when I listened to music and began to try to study. Same thing with smoking kush. No matter how much I would try to justify it, the end result would still be the same. Same thing with dealing with women.

It takes years of spiritual healing to remove sins that would have gotten used whipped or killed in previrus generations.

Unrelated question to @Blade1 and all the other other Muslim brothers.
When you got more religious and closer to Allah did you find yourself start having headaches around certain people and feeling disgusted by them without even reflecting on any haram activities they are engaged in? It's like a feeling that you can't be around certain people who during jahiliya you had no problem being around

There's a great deal of sense , but feel free to shape the discourse as you please
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dont-let-your-little-siblings-listen-to-music.35086/

Don't listen to rap it will destroy your community.....wah wah walahi an sh*t!

Nigga you all have rap in somalia? no? i didn't think so! But you all still managed to phucked it up didn't you?

Miss me with that blame rap bullcrap! Europeans listened to classical music from since when...and no other group in the world has been able to match their violence.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I will say this especially about your first point

I can still feel the effects of my former saqajan activities despite having fixed up for near 3 to 5 years

One of the first "secrets" I realized was that I found it completely impossible to concentrate when I listened to music and began to try to study. Same thing with smoking kush. No matter how much I would try to justify it, the end result would still be the same. Same thing with dealing with women.

It takes years of spiritual healing to remove sins that would have gotten used whipped or killed in previrus generations.

Unrelated question to @Blade1 and all the other other Muslim brothers.
When you got more religious and closer to Allah did you find yourself start having headaches around certain people and feeling disgusted by them without even reflecting on any haram activities they are engaged in? It's like a feeling that you can't be around certain people who during jahiliya you had no problem being around
Brother the thing is Alx I've never been surrounded by haram friends. My friends are all halal Somali girls. Some of my acquaintances at part time job and classmates were haram but I wasnt friends with them so never interacted with them outside school.

My problem was the opposite so like last year I was thinking to myself looking at snapchat of acquaintances and sheikhs talking about their haram youth. Those sheikhs that relate to alot of youth never related to me and none of the sheikhs did.

I felt like there were no sheikh like me who could relate to me or teach me thinks to become better and scare me since I never been on drugs or cigarettes or drinking or shisha or out at night or dressed with tight clothes.
I've been covering my whole life by my own choice for the right reasons. I've been praying, being nice etc. I just got annoyed one day with these sheikh like they had fun with their youth and are atleast one would be inshallah going to heaven.
Why am I who felt like an outsider listening to these lectures, the main things online about the youth lectures are to do with boyfriends and gfriend and drugs and alcohol never related to me. My passion to stay halal was dying since no one ever talks about people like me.

Brother the thing is Alx I've never been surrounded by haram friends. My friends are all halal Somali girls. Some of my acquaintances at part time job and classmates were haram but I wasnt friends with them so never interacted with them outside school.

My problem was the opposite so like last year I was thinking to myself looking at snapchat of acquaintances and sheikhs talking about their haram youth. Those sheikhs that relate to alot of youth never related to me and none of the sheikhs did.

I felt like there were no sheikh like me who could relate to me or teach me thinks to become better and scare me since I never been on drugs or cigarettes or drinking or shisha or out at night or dressed with tight clothes.
I've been covering my whole life by my own choice for the right reasons. I've been praying, being nice etc. I just got annoyed one day with these sheikh like they had fun with their youth and are atleast one would be inshallah going to heaven.
Why am I who felt like an outsider listening to these lectures, the main things online about the youth lectures are to do with boyfriends and gfriend and drugs and alcohol never related to me. My passion to stay halal was dying since no one ever talks about people like me.
Sister that's beautiful and to be honest you're a degree better than former sinners like myself

I think the reason why you feel ostracized in that sense is that we are a sick generation and therefore the assumption is that everyone is bad action.

But for the people such as yourself Allah puts pure people in your life such as spouses friends and situayion. Your life has a certain tayyib quality that people with demons in their past donot have.

But when you're in the light everyday you tend to forget it. Even the nima of doing istinja is massive let alone not having fallen into the traps of your generation

So just stick to what you're doing and Allah will make you one of the sabiqoon and grant you early wilaya (friendship ). And when he grants you that , you will be the spiritual pole through which those who are at or around you revolve. By your friendship with him others will benefit , and the attraction of your light will he a sight to behold in this life and the next. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending