Don't let your little siblings listen to music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially, Beyonce, Rihanna, Minaj, Katy Perry, and so on. All of these women are heavily into sex magic and if you allow your little sisters to idolize them, they will become shameless harlots

Idk any male rappers/singers tbh but if they rap/sing about the following:

Drugs
Money
Women
Name Brands
Love/heartbreak

Do not let your brothers near it :ohno:

You will thank me later when he doesnt have the odd urge to relate to the crips and live a broken life of petty crime and/or ruin his young body and mind with drugs:mjswag:

Lowkey you're right but everybody listens to it.

:manny:
I feel like an old adeer when I'm the only one sayin don't listen to it.

:bell:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I couldn't listen to music even if I tried.

My own thoughts and ability to contemplate deep topics in complete and utter silence stimulates and entertains me to the point I'm oozing with raw confidence and relentless energy to conquer the world. If I must listen to anything else (music, gossip, etc) besides my inner self then it must be better than what I could offer myself. And since music is garbage for the subconscious and conscious mind, especially today's music, I could never sit down with headphones and feed my mind the satanic junk that plays on the airways. Besides, it's Haram anyway so their is no point in indulging from the get go.

Love yourself folks and stay away from music. :ufdup:

I challenge the skeptical to stay away from it for 1 month and see how lucid your thoughts are afterwards. Even studying and having meaningful conversations will be easier!

My own thoughts and ability to contemplate deep topics in complete and utter silence stimulates and entertains me to the point I'm oozing with raw confidence and relentless energy to conquer the world. If I must listen to anything else (music, gossip, etc) besides my inner self then it must be better than what I could offer myself. And since music is garbage for the subconscious and conscious mind, especially today's music, I could never sit down with headphones and feed my mind the satanic junk that plays on the airways. Besides, it's Haram anyway so their is no point in indulging from the get go.

I challenge the skeptical to stay away from it for 1 month and see how lucid your thoughts are afterwards. Even studying and having meaningful conversations will be easier!
I listen to somali music sometimes as it stimulates my love for Somalia.

can't agree more, but its hopeless once you hit highschool your peers are your influence, and besides we live in a social media era. its not like the 90s when everything took time. New era my friend, you gonna forbid your kids from owning or using a laptop in fear they might listen to Jay Z?.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@dr.leorio

What a refreshing input, these days I find myself bored with music and really into podcasts. I no longer get entertained by demonic and sexually explicit lyrics.

:)

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Music as with all other industries and governments are controlled by the huge families, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers etc. Their main purpose is to brainwash and deceive the masses so they never become skeptical to their schemes. This is so that they can become hegemons of all four corners of the world.

Music as with all other industries and governments are controlled by the huge families, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers etc. Their main purpose is to brainwash and deceive the masses so they never become skeptical to their schemes. This is so that they can become hegemons of all four corners of the world.
This xoolo practise child sacrifices and other disguisting satanic rituals. Ever noticed how they push and promote the gay agenda in movies,
advertisements etc just to ruin the family structure and natural way... akhas.
I recently found out that rappers like fetty wap eminem are Satanists. Fetty wap even says in 679 "im a devil worshipper" while covering his functioning eye and showing the dysfunctional red one in the album.

That's precisely what EVERY song is about. You're being unrealistic. Your siblings will listen to it and be just fine. The ones that don't turn out fine were destined to be clusterducks anyway.

Nobody is destined to be cluserduck, and even if they end becoming one out of misfortunate, there should always be a place for forgiveness and redemption for those who were let a stray as young :)

Our dear brother of mine is giving advice that might prevent this from every occurring in the first place, and any thing that prevents unnecessary hardship should be incorporated into our every day life :)

Everyone that listens to music which has been described to us more then 1400 years ago as being the handiwork of the devil, should read this post a few times and contemplate on it deeply, he is spot on, it robs you off everything imaginable.

I recall more then a decade ago when I listened to Somali music exclusively I was unable to focus, concentrate or have discipline over anything in my life, even the most basic stuff took a long time to grasp, this was always followed by intense headaches which I had no clue where they came from.

Now keep in mind that Somali music from more then a decade ago is nothing compared to the Somali music today or even worse the western filth that people listen to nowadays which are far more damaging to both the conscious as well as the subconscious mind

The only reason I stopped this back then was because I noticed these changes and attributed this to music, the detox effects were very fast and every week I got stronger and stronger, I was never cognisant back then about it being the devils handiwork even though I did hear about it before, I never took it serious because I was conditioned to view these wadaad's as clueless buffoons but realised much later that I was the buffoon.

Every workplace I worked at, the most gifted people were those who never listened to music, in fact much of the places I worked at no one had headphones on unless they were in a conference call.

I recall more then a decade ago when I listened to Somali music exclusively I was unable to focus, concentrate or have discipline over anything in my life, even the most basic stuff took a long time to grasp, this was always followed by intense headaches which I had no clue where they came from.
Trust me, this is still your life. The difference is now you delude yourself into thinking that you understand them. :lol:

Everyone that listens to music which has been described to us more then 1400 years ago as being the handiwork of the devil, should read this post a few times and contemplate on it deeply, he is spot on, it robs you off everything imaginable.

Now keep in mind that Somali music from more then a decade ago is nothing compared to the Somali music today or even worse the western filth that people listen to nowadays which are far more damaging to both the conscious as well as the subconscious mind

The only reason I stopped this back then was because I noticed these changes and attributed this to music, the detox effects were very fast and every week I got stronger and stronger, I was never cognisant back then about it being the devils handiwork even though I did hear about it before, I never took it serious because I was conditioned to view these wadaad's as clueless buffoons but realised much later that I was the buffoon.

Every workplace I worked at, the most gifted people were those who never listened to music, in fact much of the places I worked at no one had headphones on unless they were in a conference call.

@Inquisitive_ for president.

This xoolo practise child sacrifices and other disguisting satanic rituals. Ever noticed how they push and promote the gay agenda in movies,
advertisements etc just to ruin the family structure and natural way... akhas.
I recently found out that rappers like fetty wap eminem are Satanists. Fetty wap even says in 679 "im a devil worshipper" while covering his functioning eye and showing the dysfunctional red one in the album.
Uzi admitted to being a Satanist too. I thought he was a nice guy :damn:

I've noticed that music has a negative effect on me as well. How do you quit listening to music?? Its very difficult.

I've noticed that music has a negative effect on me as well. How do you quit listening to music?? Its very difficult.
Start by changing the type you listen to.i went from listening to hardcore rap to listening to classical and then somali 1970 wadani music.i occasionally listen to the latter and nasheeds but I have been clean of rap for months.

Although @inquisitive is just being anecdotal the music of today is simply bragging about
Premarital sex , murder and apostasy all extreme sins yet we like to hear about them.It normalises hearing about these sins and often people will say “
Hey why not bang that hot chick/guy it seems normal to me”.In extreme cases , due to it glorifying gang life, kids follow the gang life and commit murder etc.

If you are Muslim pray more and it will simply work out as you will begin to hate hearing about stuff like that.

Uzi admitted to being a Satanist too. I thought he was a nice guy :damn:
Walal most of The, musicians, actors and politicians are Satanists. What baffles and disguises me is, they do not just believe in shaitan. They also kidnap children so they can gang rape and sacrifice them. Do u know how many children that are being trafficked per year, wallahi i promise u will be shocked. Have u heard about Hillary and john podestas involvment of jamaican child trafficking?

When your desire to change is greater then your desire to stay the same, when the pain of staying the same is greater then the pain of change.

The music was holding me back in many areas, religiously, spiritually, education wise, memory retention etc. I couldn't even read 2 pages without my brain wondering off somewhere or even sit still for more then 15 minutes to study.

To me this was absolute torture and getting in the way of everything that I wanted to accomplish and hence it was easy to let go for me.

When your desire to change is greater then your desire to stay the same, when the pain of staying the same is greater then the pain of change.

The music was holding me back in many areas, religiously, spiritually, education wise, memory retention etc. I couldn't even read 2 pages without my brain wondering off somewhere or even sit still for more then 15 minutes to study.

To me this was absolute torture and getting in the way of everything that I wanted to accomplish and hence it was easy to let go for me.
How did u completely stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending