Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
..who wear any type of sureel whether it be jeans or ordinary pants? Especially Somali girls. I just cringe every time I see them wearing it. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like it strips them of a bit of their feminine nature. Girls who wear nice long dresses though, look gorgeous to me for some reason :lawd:

Do you guys also experience the same thing or am I just unique?:dwill:

I always felt the same hence why I’m never attracted xalimos who act or mimick shaniquas or beckys.

If I want girls who wear such dress codes then I would rather go for the original source

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Do you also go through that though?
Honestly I use both but I thought guys thought it was more attractive with pants but apparently not......In all honesty i think its little easier in society to wear pants and hijab than dress and hijab I think and thats maybe why choose to reject it

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I always felt the same hence why I’m never attracted xalimos who act or mimick shaniquas or beckys.

If I want girls who wear such dress codes then I would rather go for the original source
Same walahi. If I'm being very honest, I feel a little bit of disgust when I see them with tight jeans and automatically put them on ignore but the problem with ignoring them is that they'll start chasing you which is exactly what I'm avoiding :kendrickcry:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Honestly I use both but I thought guys thought it was more attractive with pants but apparently not......In all honesty i think its little easier in society to wear pants and hijab than dress and hijab I think and thats maybe why choose to reject it
As if I'de ever pick
Skinny Tight Plus Size High Waist Stretch Denim Wide Sexy Hips ...
over this
High-Low Hem Elastic Waist Dress (Green)– ModestPop.com

Don't take people's opinion on here seriously sis. Wear whatever you like, clothes are supposed to be equal parts practically and fashionable.

As long as it's Islamically permissible I don't see what's wrong with wearing pants.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Usually the saqajaans that want to play around and those who've been raised with Western ideals find it attractive but if I'm being very honest, when it comes to settling down a guy would pick a girl who looks modest over the girl that wears jeans.

How are you wearing jeans and Hijab at the same time? I'm confused or are you the type thinks hijab is just a head scarf walaal?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Trending