Which one do you find more attractive?

• 1. A gorgeous dumb xaliimo/faarax

• 2. A smart gorgeous xaliimo/faarax

• 3. Both of them / It depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys, Why are faarax attracted to dumb (I mean low 5iq) xaliimos? What makes smart xaliimos a turnoff even if they're beautiful?.
Girls, Why do xaliimos like bad boys? Why do them xaliimos find gangster-wannabe tattooed faaraxs more attractive?.
I need to know the psychology behind this shit!

What do you mean by smart though? Intellectually stimulating women are very attractive.

(I want my wife to be a nerd/geek but that's just me. Can't really speak for all the other guys)

however manly disagreeble "smart" and "independent" women are not attractive there just annoying and no one want to be around that not even other women this applies to all women not just halimos.

Last edited:
I've never come across an Abdi say he wants a dumb wife. Ya'll need to touch grass.

Although, some men are intimidated by women who can outsmart them and are intellectually superior to them. I suppose men don't want to be the less intelligent one in the relationship.

I've never come across an Abdi say he wants a dumb wife. Ya'll need to touch grass.

Although, some men are intimidated by women who can outsmart them and are intellectually superior to them. I suppose men don't want to be the less intelligent one in the relationship.
If I'm being honest most of the time woman are smarter than men in a relationship anyways

Men are not intimidated by smart women it's really the other way round hypergamy is a real thing that effects women when a man is bellow them they only bring trouble to that relationship when they deem the individual to be bellow them in some way. Women only wanna marry up which is why men usually don't go after any women above them.

Men are not intimidated by smart women it's really the other way round hypergamy is a real thing that effects women when a man is bellow them they only bring trouble to that relationship when they deem the individual to be bellow them in some way. Women only wanna marry up which is why men usually don't go after any women above them.
Lol, they're not intimidated by smart women, but a woman smarter than them which can mosy definitely hurt their ego.

Society socializes people for the man to be the smarter one but that doesn't always end up being the case. If as a man your wife is intellectually superior with a sharpe mind compared to that of yours, that may cause a man to have ego issues.

Also, look at your mentality? You might end up having a smarter wife but you'd probably tell yourself 'she thinks she's better' which might end up putting you in a situation in which you're ironically the one that is causing issues all because of your insecurities surrounding 'hypergamy'.

I genuinely don't know. I don't think dumb as in licking door knobs is attractive, but there's charm to simple minded pretty girl stereotype.

It seriously brings out a protective side in me. I can't explain my desire for this superficially disadvantageous trait.

I genuinely don't know. I don't think dumb as in licking door knobs is attractive, but there's charm to simple minded pretty girl stereotype.

It seriously brings out a protective side in me. I can't explain my desire for this superficially disadvantageous trait.
Lol, you men need to stop, seriously for your own good. That is how ya'll get finessed by women putting on that miskeen clueless shtick.

Take it from someone who has in the past perfected the helpless act just so that others can do it for me.

Lol, they're not intimidated by smart women, but a woman smarter than them which can mosy definitely hurt their ego.

Society socializes people for the man to be the smarter one but that doesn't always end up being the case. If as a man your wife is intellectually superior with a sharpe mind compared to that of yours, that may cause a man to have ego issues.

Also, look at your mentality? You might end up having a smarter wife but you'd probably tell yourself 'she thinks she's better' which might end up putting you in a situation in which you're ironically the one that is causing issues all because of your insecurities surrounding 'hypergamy'.
I made it clear that I think there is a difference between a smart woman and an manly brutish woman who thinks she's "smart" and "independent" when it suites her I just don't like disagreeble women that don't understand the roles of the husband and wife in the household (islamically). Generally those types over estimate themselves and are a pain to be around especially because they want to be the man of the house.

I don't mind my wife being smarter than me it just means our discussion will be more interesting and intellectually stimulating. Hopefully she will be smarter than me or at least an equal but I don't mind her being less smart either.

Lol, you men need to stop, seriously for your own good. That is how ya'll get finessed by women putting on that miskeen clueless shtick.

Take it from someone who has in the past perfected the helpless act just so that others can do it for me.

I mean genuinely 'dumb' girls. I think I can see through it, but if I can't, I'm happy to get finessed. Girls that know they're dumb make my frozen heart melt. It brings out this irrational desire to 'protect' them as cringe-worthy as it sounds.

:lawd:

Inversely, overeducated dumb girls that think they're smart are the absolute worst. The archetype of this combo being the SJW drone.

I made it clear that I think there is a difference between a smart woman and an manly brutish woman who thinks she's "smart" and "independent" when it suites her I just don't like disagreeble women that don't understand the roles of the husband and wife in the household (islamically). Generally those types over estimate themselves and are a pain to be around especially because they want to be the man of the house.

I don't mind my wife being smarter than me it just means our discussion will be more interesting and intellectually stimulating. Hopefully she will be smarter than me or at least an equal but I don't mind her being less smart either.
I'm not talking about a manly brutish woman. I'm talking about a woman who is clearly a lot smarter than her husband.

I was talking generally. Example, if you go into a marriage thinking that your wife might leave you because she's better due to theories like 'hypergamy' once she actually shows signs of higher intelligence ect, you might start showing signs of insecurities which could push her away. At times, it is like a self fulfilling prophesy.

overeducated dumb girls that think they're smart are the absolute worst. The archetype of this combo being the SJW drone.
I second this 100% I don't want this type of girl they are not smart they are a plague this is what I mean by manly and brutish I'm talking about character and ethics and mannerisms not physically brutish although I wouldn't want that either lol @Angelina

Last edited:
I mean genuinely 'dumb' girls. I think I can see through it, but if I can't, I'm happy to get finessed. Girls that know they're dumb make my frozen heart melt. It brings out this irrational desire to 'protect' them as cringe-worthy as it sounds.

:lawd:

Inversely, overeducated dumb girls that think they're smart are the absolute worst. The archetype of this combo being the SJW drone.
Lol, you think you can. That is the catch. The male's arrogance and presumption of superior intelligence mixed with the need to impress pretty women is their downfall.

That is why women tend to be the best assassins. Men never see it coming.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:snoop:I once came upon an Abdi who liked me before knowing what I looked like. Thank the interweb for that. In any case, he seemed to be impressed by my personality quirks and strong vocabulary despite being nameless and faceless. And was merely pleasantly surprised that I was good-looking.

:wow1: Sadly, I had to clean up my Escalade after driving to an unidentified location to dispose of the remains.

Good times.

Intelligence is multi facetted there will always be factors were one gender will be superior in an aspect over the other so I don't mind her being smarter than me.

hypergamy is a general rule which I'm not really too concerned about I just mentioned it just incase you didn't know. And I don't consider a women who has only been collage educated sjw as smart she has to be smart enough to at least realise gender roles and differences between men and women exist which most overly educated women that talk about men being insecure to marry "smart" women lack the basic comprehension of.

Marrying those deranged beasts is like marrying a man who you have beef with and I'm not gay so I'll pass on that. The only way those relationships last is when one of the two partners breaks the other and I'm not trying to live a stress filled life because some wildebeest think we are the same.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at the dynamic of a woman and a man. A man is bigger and stronger than a woman. Average women are small framed. under 5 feet preferred by men. Its a power struggle. Men want to up u, one step ahead.

Some men pick fat women or ugly women because they can guarantee no cheating on them, and loyalty bonus

Trending

Latest posts