Why is everyone sleeping on.........

Are Persian girls top tier ?

• Total voters
It’s funny how Persians have a superiority complex towards Arabs and Arabs have a superiority complex towards them. If you call a Persian an Arab they lose their shit but vice versa and Arabs don’t really care. Low key the weakest link are Persians
Wish the same could be said about somalis

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know this iranian girl too, pretty, about 8/10. Problem is she's shia and has those weird artistic skateboard aesthetics.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All the persians, Arabs and Indians I know suffer badly from hairyness.

They pay thousands a year to be hairless, going through laser treatmet and doing full body waxing. Honestly that's a struggle we Somali women don't have to endure. ALHAMDULIAH.
@Jimmer what do you call this? :lolbron:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I go Ryerson and I see bare Persians tbh. Why is it that they are so irreligious tho? I am yet to see a Persian girl with a hijab
You're torontonian? Where do you live in toronto?

Persian girls??:cosbyhmm: The girl I’m currently talking to is Iranian and she is bad asf. Pitch black smooth hair almond eyes olive skin and good bodies Wallahi they are top tier.

They need to be appreciated more inshallah I don’t know if I should take this one seriously tho she is Bahai. I didn’t even know what that shit is till I found out they believe in some hippy bs.

Most have gotten extensive plastic surgery (especially their noses ) and use a ton of makeup. I have yet to see a naturally bad Persian...definitely not top tier. Top tier would be Moroccan women imo.

All the persians, Arabs and Indians I know suffer badly from hairyness.

They pay thousands a year to be hairless, going through laser treatmet and doing full body waxing. Honestly that's a struggle we Somali women don't have to endure. ALHAMDULIAH.

I wish this was true for me :mjkkk:

Keo

VIP
That’s true tbh most of them are gold diggers but as for the racism especially among the youth it doesn’t exist. Persian girls almost always date black or white men and never their own in the west. Every Persian girl I know is in a relationship with one or the other

Their is also an Afro Iranian community in Iran that’s black and they aren’t discriminated against unlike North Africa or the gulf. The older generation of Persians in Iran may be a little prejudiced but even their sentiments are watered down compared to other ME cultures

I also know of quite a few half Somalia half Persian kids
These Shia Iranians got some racist hadiths still. That's even worse than North Africans.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Persian broads are bad af. It's their kibir that turns me off. Xalimos are the same, at least I'm familiar with their bs. Going outside my people feels kinda redundant. But then again my willy is a th.ot so it don't even matter what I think here

Trending

Latest posts