Why is everyone sleeping on.........

Are Persian girls top tier ?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
They’re still racist. And they worship money so you better bring the Benjamins.
That’s true tbh most of them are gold diggers but as for the racism especially among the youth it doesn’t exist. Persian girls almost always date black or white men and never their own in the west. Every Persian girl I know is in a relationship with one or the other

Their is also an Afro Iranian community in Iran that’s black and they aren’t discriminated against unlike North Africa or the gulf. The older generation of Persians in Iran may be a little prejudiced but even their sentiments are watered down compared to other ME cultures

I also know of quite a few half Somalia half Persian kids

Cyrus

You didn’t not say it either. U coulda had those YorkU xalimo baddies but instead went for an ajanabi. Khasaaro.
Loool most Persians go ryerson from what I have seen yorkU is just EA and Jamaicans

That’s true tbh most of them are gold diggers but as for the racism especially among the youth it doesn’t exist. Persian girls almost always date black or white men and never their own in the west. Every Persian girl I know is in a relationship with one or the other

Their is also an Afro Iranian community in Iran that’s black and they aren’t discriminated against unlike North Africa or the gulf. The older generation of Persians in Iran may be a little prejudiced but even their sentiments are watered down compared to other ME cultures

Hmm you seem to be comparing their racism to those of arabs. I agree Persians are more covert, but you’re still a N I G G A to them, no matter how much they smile at you. What a way to live, but that’s your life ultimately.

A Persian ting of mine from undergrad is now in dental school and with a Persian guy, he probably doesn't even know :lolbron:

Cyrus

Hmm you seem to be comparing their racism to those of arabs. I agree Persians are more covert, but you’re still a N I G G A to them, no matter how much they smile at you. What a way to live, but that’s your life ultimately.
You haven’t seen a half Somali half Persian?

btw it’s easy to assume every non black culture is anti black and tbh more often than not that often rings true but I’d give an exception to Persians. They were also the first ppl to abolish slavery all the way back to Cyrus the Great times

Cyrus

A Persian ting of mine from undergrad is now in dental school and with a Persian guy, he probably doesn't even know :lolbron:
:mjlol::mjlol:
I remember freshman year this Persian girl who would try to force conversations with me and my Tanzanian friend in every lecture and flirting nonstop. She was thick and short too but a nigga didn’t want any of that. Low key regret it now

Cyrus

York is near Richmond hill which is where they all live. Hence why so many of them go there. Ryerson is more mixed with everyone.
I go Ryerson and I see bare Persians tbh. Why is it that they are so irreligious tho? I am yet to see a Persian girl with a hijab

You haven’t seen a half Somali half Persian?

btw it’s easy to assume every non black culture is anti black and tbh more often than not that often rings true but I’d give an exception to Persians. They were also the first ppl to abolish slavery all the way back to Cyrus the Great times
Don’t recall ever seeing one. They’re either Shia or Atheist/Agnostic.

Im just saying specifically Persians and other non blacks have a fetish for black men (Do Somali men count in this category? Y’all are like the store brand version compared to AA men) but ultimately marry their own, or white.

There are exceptions to the rule though.

Cyrus

Im just saying specifically Persians and other non blacks have a fetish for black men (Do Somali men count in this category? Y’all are like the store brand version compared to AA men) but ultimately marry their own, or white.

Store brand kulaha loool why you gotta go us like that :ivers:

Cyrus

They also tell everyone they are Persian and not Iranian to sound more exotic to westerners. They don’t want the mess of being associated with their country for some reason . Strange people

You're thinking of it in a wrong way. We're intermediates between Madows and non-Madows.

As far as fetish goes

Cyrus

It’s funny how Persians have a superiority complex towards Arabs and Arabs have a superiority complex towards them. If you call a Persian an Arab they lose their shit but vice versa and Arabs don’t really care. Low key the weakest link are Persians

I go Ryerson and I see bare Persians tbh. Why is it that they are so irreligious tho? I am yet to see a Persian girl with a hijab

Ive seen one. She was Shia and wore hijab. Very nice. The rest are just weird. I can’t stand their pretentious ways.
They also tell everyone they are Persian and not Iranian to sound more exotic to westerners. They don’t want the mess of being associated with their country for some reason . Strange people
You’re right. Very strange. They’ll mention it to you 100 times in a convo too. Like okay I get it stfu

Ive seen one. She was Shia and wore hijab. Very nice. The rest are just weird. I can’t stand their pretentious ways.

You’re right. Very strange. They’ll mention it to you 100 times in a convo too. Like okay I get it stfu.
I think it has to do with the revolution. Before the muslims took over they called it Persia. Most Iranians in the west are non-muslim.

Trending