Why is everyone sleeping on.........

Are Persian girls top tier ?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Persian girls??:cosbyhmm: The girl I’m currently talking to is Iranian and she is bad asf. Pitch black smooth hair almond eyes olive skin and good bodies Wallahi they are top tier.

They need to be appreciated more inshallah I don’t know if I should take this one seriously tho she is Bahai. I didn’t even know what that shit is till I found out they believe in some hippy bs.

Persian girls??:cosbyhmm: The girl I’m currently talking to is Iranian and she is bad asf. Pitch black smooth hair almond eyes olive skin and good bodies Wallahi they are top tier.

They need to be appreciated more inshallah I don’t know if I should take this one seriously tho she is Bahai. I didn’t even know what that shit is till I found out they believe in some hippy bs.
Aren’t you married?:faysalwtf:

When will men stop fetishising women on here?

Everyday I see men on here post "but what about ______ women"

It's legit cringe why do you feel the need to share that, I have yet to see a single woman make a male equivalent to that because we know it's trashy.

Certain ethnicities aren't more attractive than others. All this post really conveys is that you don't see this Persian girl as an individual but as a caricature of her ethnicities which tells me that you probably fetishes her.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

It's legit cringe why do you feel the need to share that, I have yet to see a single woman make a male equivalent to that because we know it's trashy.

Certain ethnicities aren't more attractive than others. All this post really conveys is that you don't see this Persian girl as an individual but as a caricature of her ethnicities which tells me that you probably fetishes her.
Inshallah it will be ur turn soon, dont be angry cuz our akh trynna score 2

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
images (49).jpeg

images (48).jpeg

Cyrus

I’m appreciating not fetishising their is a difference. I have a preference for MENA women tho and that’s fine as we all have types/preferences.

The girl and I vibe well and are on the same wavelength tbh I found out she was Persian days after I started talking to her that wasn’t what pulled me in.

I’m just a man of the sunna walal haha xalimos are kicking themselves by missing out
Then you don’t pick and choose what to follow.

If you want to marry more than one wife and she’s not Muslim, she’s supposed to be people of the book: Orthodox Christian or Jew. Last I checked, Bahai isn’t of this group.

Cyrus

Then you don’t pick and choose what to follow.

If you want to marry more than one wife and she’s not Muslim, she’s supposed to be people of the book: Orthodox Christian or Jew. Last I checked, Bahai isn’t of this group.
Baha’i is an abrahamaic faith and I will try to convince her to be Muslims. We are only in the talking stage now so I’m not even thinking off marriage. We will see how it pans out

Yes, they're promiscuous/non-religious, smart, hard working and nice bodies.:ahh:

(hair is a problem, but they take of that :nvjpqts:)

Plus their families won't try to kill you, man I miss those h*es from uni.:diddyass:

Baha’i is an abrahamaic faith and I will try to convince her to be Muslims. We are only in the talking stage now so I’m not even thinking off marriage. We will see how it pans out
Bahai is bullshit fam, it's not abrahamic anything. Hit it regardless:silanyosmile:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Persian girls got more leg hair than all the Farahs in the world....Lakin whatever floats your boat:cosbyhmm:

Cyrus

Yes, they're promiscuous/non-religious, smart, hard working and nice bodies.:ahh:

(hair is a problem, but they take of that :nvjpqts:)

Plus their families won't try to kill you, man I miss those h*es from uni.:diddyass:
Yeh their parents as strict and their is far less racism loool they never date Persian men. They all seem to want the BBC and I agree with their promiscuity. Very promiscuous but also ambitious

Yeh their parents as strict and their is far less racism loool they never date Persian men. They all seem to want the BBC and I agree with their promiscuity. Very promiscuous but also ambitious
They’re still racist. And they worship money so you better bring the Benjamins.

Personally I cannot stand them. Very arrogant group of people.