Why is everyone sleeping on.........

Are Persian girls top tier ?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Ive seen one. She was Shia and wore hijab. Very nice. The rest are just weird. I can’t stand their pretentious ways.

You’re right. Very strange. They’ll mention it to you 100 times in a convo too. Like okay I get it stfu
The thing I like about Arabs are they don’t tend to whitewash their culture or themselves to fit in with westerners which they share with us Somalis and Pakistanis. They will proudly call themselves Arab wear hijab and grow a beard etc. Even the youngens are more pro their culture then the older ones.

Arabs > Persians at this point

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They also tell everyone they are Persian and not Iranian to sound more exotic to westerners. They don’t want the mess of being associated with their country for some reason . Strange people
have u seen their country niggas get killed by the gov for all sorts of reasons

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I think it has to do with the revolution. Before the muslims took over they called it Persia. Most Iranians in the west are non-muslim.
I think what it is is that the ones in the west are non muslim/bahai/zoroastrian because they were given asylum as they were being persecuted. The muslim ones are still in iran and are die hard shias. So it looks like all persians are irreligous when it ls just the minority non muslims ones we see around.

Their was even a shia irani friend of mine at our sunni islamic school so it shows their are many who still take it serious but arent as out there

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
All the persians, Arabs and Indians I know suffer badly from hairyness.

They pay thousands a year to be hairless, going through laser treatmet and doing full body waxing. Honestly that's a struggle we Somali women don't have to endure. ALHAMDULIAH.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Persian girls??:cosbyhmm: The girl I’m currently talking to is Iranian and she is bad asf. Pitch black smooth hair almond eyes olive skin and good bodies Wallahi they are top tier.

They need to be appreciated more inshallah I don’t know if I should take this one seriously tho she is Bahai. I didn’t even know what that shit is till I found out they believe in some hippy bs.
I know many Iranians girls and been with them. They were pretty and top tier for having fun not wife material.:kanyeshrug: hopefully the one you're talking to is wife material.:francis:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
All the persians, Arabs and Indians I know suffer badly from hairyness.

They pay thousands a year to be hairless, going through laser treatmet and doing full body waxing. Honestly that's a struggle we Somali women don't have to endure. ALHAMDULIAH.
Nah that's mostly gulf arab women. I'm half Syrian half Afghan and none of my sisters are hairy. I'm kinda hair though but not to the point it's super bad.

Trending