Why is dhaanto only recognized as a Somali dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t talk down on ogadens. I honestly respect them. I just don’t think certain parts of their culture is there’s.

@Alt-Right-Cushite is my favourite person on this site and he’s ogaden.
Half of my Reer abtiyaal are ogaden also.

Dhaanto doesn’t belong to ogadens. They’re just good at stealing others cultures and because of their large number people assume it belongs to them.

Oromos have a better claim to dhaanto than ogadens.

Fuckin liar :bell::drakelaugh::birdman:

Fuckin liar :bell::drakelaugh::birdman:
Dont worry about this Nacaas, Daughter of Samaale You are a proud Somalia Nationalist and that is all I could ask for. Compared to this wannabe Isaaq you are a queen, keep on being a racist and a proud qabilist. Its better than being an Arab booty clapper or a person who is delusional to think his fake country exist.
:siilaanyolaugh::lolbron:

Dont worry about this Nacaas, Daughter of Samaale You are a proud Somalia Nationalist and that is all I could ask for. Compared to this wannabe Isaaq you are a queen, keep on being a racist and a proud qabilist. Its better than being an Arab booty clapper or a person who person who is delusional to think his fake country exist.
:siilaanyolaugh::lolbron:

Lol I’m not isaaq you fuckin moron. Walaahi you are a dumbass. I just like going to May 18 parties they be lit wit all them hoes dressed in white and green what’s wrong with that:bell:

Lol I’m not isaaq you fuckin moron. Walaahi you are a dumbass. I just like going to May 18 parties they be lit wit all them hoes dressed in white and green what’s wrong with that:bell:
Okay sxb, let us know your qabil hehehe dont worry there is nothing to fear I wont thrash them or chat shit about them. I am a reasonable guy lol, don't worry I promise I wont bite.
:dabcasar:

You have too much time on your hands for a person that isn’t a teenager.

And I did stick by what I said, I don’t think certain aspects of their culture is there’s.

Naayaa xininyahaygaa siidaa. You seem awful bored for a teenager. Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend, whatever floats your boat. That idiot alt-right-xaarite sounds like a good choice for you:mahubowtf:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Naayaa xininyahaygaa siidaa. You seem awful bored for a teenager. Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend, whatever floats your boat. That idiot alt-right-xaarite sounds like a good choice for you:mahubowtf:

Alt right xaarite?

Walaal, you should become alt right. It’s the best ideology to follow today.

Jeesto

VIP
I'm fucking tired of dhaanto too smh:noneck: wallahi whenever i'm at a Somali function and they play dhaanto, i just leave the room.

Saylici >>>>>> Dhaanto

cut the lies, dhaanto was invented by Ogadens

we dont claim the other dozens of dances somalis created, look at these docils and langabs crying about Ogaden culture,

Dhaanto was a warrior dance, where man and females dont touch each other, hence they face each other, the females encourage the man to go and fight, its kept islamic no hands toucinh,.

these people in xamar and other somali tribe dont do justice for dhaanto as all they do is jump,

dhaanto has many verious forms, dirgaax,qalbso, etc many forms,

many types, there is an entire documentary on estv about dhaanto and how its meant to be done, and its only done right by us Ogadens,

we invetnedt many somali cultural things, gabay, poetry, look at 10 famous somali poets, 9 waa Ogaden, 1 waa dhulbahante

where would somali gabey/poetry be with out Raage Ugaas, Qaman bulxaan,

do you know why somalis do helyo before poery slams? Rage ugaas not only laid down the rules but how its performed, the rituals, the rules of the two sides should follow, how long to wait befire the other side replies back with shaanto if they are far away or next to him,

basic rules, we wrote it down and rage ugaas was alive in the early 1700s,

after somali freedom, xamar our capital had 6 somali statues, all 6 were Absame/Ogaden and Jidwaq,

no other somali has contributed to Somali history like we have, no need to lie about Ogaden culture inflluence in somali language, poetry and dhaanto and diso etc,

no single hawiye or dir or anyone other than Ogadne did gabey or pery, in fact the sayidka once banned hawiy from doing poerty after he was disgusted with how they did it and onyly allow dhulbahante and 1door to comepte against Ogaden as they are the best after Ogadens , the sayidka banned the hawiye only after he used a lot of F words, swearing this is alien to somalis, we were shocked,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending