Why is dhaanto only recognized as a Somali dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
She’s a confused 17 year old:mjlol:
Smh, hawiyea trying to steal our culture now. Dhaanto belongs to dir kulaha. Come again and correct yourself. Don’t embarrass yourself.

Dhaanto doesn’t belong to ogadens. They’re just good at stealing others cultures and because of their large number people assume it belongs to them.

Oromos have a better claim to dhaanto than ogadens.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dhaanto doesn’t belong to ogadens. They’re just good at stealing others cultures and because of their large number people assume it belongs to them.

Oromos have a better claim to dhaanto than ogadens.

Sis, Oromos like to tuug everybody (they are assimilationist). Don't let them become more laandheer by co-opting Somali culture or attributing it to them. Generally, Dhaanto is practiced across the galbeed even by Dirs but its not their dance per se. They have other ones they've created.

Sxb, your a lander interesting now I know why you gave me my first qashin rating. You disgrace of a Somali, how does it feel living in a country that doesn't exists and being cucked by arabs you dumb isaaq.

Lol this negro thinks I’m Reer Edna. I said I’m “honorary” since I like their abundance of cheap and prolly not very clean at all:pachah1::deadpeter:

Somalis should innovate their dances, though. When they had the National Somali Theater, they were able to add artistry to their performances. That's not the case, now. :mahubowtf: Many are kind of lethargic. Where did the energy and enthusiasm go?

And pray tell. What happened to the national theatre?:bell:

Naayaa why you on my nutz? I know you and that wierdo alt-right-cushite are the same idiot:birdman:
Sxb, I am getting annoyed by you shit, first you barely speak coherent English you then claim one of the most pathetic people in Somalia. Who sold out to these Arab who stink like onion and feet Second who are you calling a Negro you stupid "honorary" Arab booty clapper/Cuck. I"ll have you know I am one of the most purest Somali geeljires you will ever meet Sxb I drink camel milk for breakfast get on my level.
:fittytousand:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Things don’t just fall apart eedo:bell:
Was there some barbarian invasion of some kind? :ulyin:

:siilaanyosmile: You're too old to call me eedo if you're 20-something. Makes you look like you're trying very hard to stay young. Moving on, the Gothes and Vandals came to Rome and leveled the place. There simply was no army to stop anarchy from ensuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending