Why is dhaanto only recognized as a Somali dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You on that hating bandwagon. Dhanto is high class elite dance. We don't need other peasant low class dances.

Wallahi it's not like that, it's just why is it the only traditional dance recognized. We have 500 other traditional dances.
These niggas don't give a f*ck they just hop around :dead: I remember my mom talking about coming back to Mogadishu 3 months after cleansing first thing she see's is these folks hoping around:dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I read the title of this, I was expecting you to claim that Dhaanto is Oromo or African American. Work on your title game nigga:comeon::francis:
Nigga?

Who you calling a nigga? Nigga!

:draketf::drakewtf:

These niggas don't give a f*ck they just hop around :dead: I remember my mom talking about coming back to Mogadishu 3 months after cleansing first thing she see's is these folks hoping around:dead:
:dwill::kanyehmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dhaanto isn't Dir. I would understand if you said Harimadee, Zeylaci, Harwo and so forth. They seem to be practiced more among Dirs in the galbeed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis should innovate their dances, though. When they had the National Somali Theater, they were able to add artistry to their performances. That's not the case, now. :mahubowtf: Many are kind of lethargic. Where did the energy and enthusiasm go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts