Why i'm learning Tigrinya, and why you should to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Rubbish.

My "tribal" Macedonian friend from the Balkan recognize all of his neighboring countries language (even Ukraine) despite his extreme hatred toward them. I can imagine the same for a lot of Balkans.

Tigrayans, Oromo and other ethnicities detest the Amharans deep down to the bone and most of them speak Amharic (I believe) and were exposed to their culture for full 70 years.

Amharic is a cosmopolitan multicultural language.

Tigrinya is significantly more tribal and only associated with the Tigrays and the state of Eritrea.

Don't be fooled sxb. @horumar has a history of being suspiciously pro-Ethiopia and he regularly updates his status to some Amxaar gibberish. If he was a spy, he'd probably be against us.
I have been summoned, and thus I say to brother @horumar that your place in the Nationalist Union has been suspended for further review by the senior members of the Union. Until you take action to cease and desist what you are doing, you will hereby be suspended and not kicked out due to your contributions up to this point.
Please keep in mind that if we find another nationalist brother that is promising, we may replace you with him entirely, so heed this warning :farole:
I know him. I still think we should have spies and hit mans who speak their language. These men would be sent to instigate and create problems between the many different ethnic groups in ethiopia.

Y'all are too much. This language is an Eritrean one!

Don't be fooled sxb. @horumar has a history of being suspiciously pro-Ethiopia and he regularly updates his status to some Amxaar gibberish. If he was a spy, he'd probably be against us.

He has officially been suspended from Isaaq, pending investigation. Nacaska xum.:kodaksmiley:

I don't see any hope for him though.:yacadiim:

Why learn their filthy language. If you want to start shit, then surely it would be more logical to learn, Afar/Saho, Beja and Oromo?

:draketf:

Why is Tigrinya filthy? This unnecessary hate you have for all things Habesha is ridiculous. Do you know many Tigrai people are Muslim?

Why is Tigrinya filthy? This unnecessary hate you have for all things Habesha is ridiculous. Do you know many Tigrai people are Muslim?

:draketf: Why are you so butt-hurt over my comments? Maxaa kaa galey?...Oops, I forgot you're not Somali. I mean duki Chichi boowa injira?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I really hope this is just your internet persona. I hope you're not like this in your real life.
You're one of the biggest hypocrites on this website.
I sincerely hope your online persona is fake and you're not like this in real life.

I really hope this is just your internet persona. I hope you're not like this in your real life.

choofed.gif

Learning a language means you will be highly exposed to their culture and possibly start sympathizing with them. Hence the suspicion.
:ayaanswag:

Tigrinya is the working language of ERITREA, they hate ETHIOPIA more than Somalis do.:ileycry:

Why don't you learn something useful? It IS bootyclapping when you want to learn those Ethiopian languages or Arabic. It is something to be ashamed of.

I'm hoping to be fluent in Mandarin or Russian some day.

Tigrinya is useful for me as I study dead languages. I wish to learn ge'ez and tigré and tigrinya are the closest languages in relation to ge'ez. I know OSA (script) which is extinct.

I also take classes in Korean and know how to read Japanese and Arabic. My political views are not taken into account as to why I learn languages.

:ayaanswag:

Tigrinya is the working language of ERITREA, they hate ETHIOPIA more than Somalis do.:ileycry:

Tigrinya is useful for me as I study dead languages. I wish to learn ge'ez and tigré and tigrinya are the closest languages in relation to ge'ez. I know OSA (script) which is extinct.

I also take classes in Korean and know how to read Japanese and Arabic. My political views are not taken into account as to why I learn languages.

Bro, learn what ever language you like. No need to explain your hobbies to us. All we ask in return is not flood us with xabashi crap.:ayaanswag:

Fyi. There is no difference between a Ethiopian and Eritrean to me.:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending