Why i'm learning Tigrinya, and why you should to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown:How many times do I have to say I AM SOMALI!!!!
But yes, I agree that learning languages doesn't make you a booty clapper. Good luck with Tigrinya!...ge'ez is a bit ambitious though, I read that it's only spoken in the churches. :zhqjlmx:

You might as well put somali mother of love in your signature :icon lol:

:mindblown:How many times do I have to say I AM SOMALI!!!!
But yes, I agree that learning languages doesn't make you a booty clapper. Good luck with Tigrinya!...ge'ez is a bit ambitious though, I read that it's only spoken in the churches. :zhqjlmx:

:ayaanswag:

i thought you were amhara

Mashallah @horumar, my bro, is the most enlightened soma...

IMG_20170525_193056.jpg

IMG_20170525_193040.jpg

2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

giphy.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
:ayaanswag:

i thought you were amhara
:O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:
I came out as Somali like a week ago, it's a really long story that I don't want to get into but it started with @Bahal confronting me about not being Amhara and then I told the truth that I was actually Somali all along who just knew a lot about Xabashi culture. I only became resigned to being an Ethiopian sheegato after I was accused of being Ethiopian by Canuck (which brought back personal issues from my real life).

I came out as Somali like a week ago, it's a really long story that I don't want to get into but it started with @Bahal confronting me about not being Amhara and then I told the truth that I was actually Somali all along who just knew a lot about Xabashi culture. I only became resigned to being an Ethiopian sheegato after I was accused of being Ethiopian by Canuck (which brought back personal issues from my real life).

:faysalwtf:

Bye naaya! You are not Somali either, such disrespect! Claim oromo as they serve as a buffer zone between the Somali and xabashi, from now on you will be known as eenu maqaaqe

Isn't that self-evident though?? What other mother of love could I be talking about?:mindblown:

To be fair to many users, your revelations came at the tail end of "my views" thread which was 30 pages long. The low visibility of your revelation and your vast knowledge on Ethiopia will cause one to still think you're not somali.

:ehh:ok let us REMOVE XABASH together walaal.

hqdefault.jpg

At this rate, the dream of Somaliwey...

View attachment 19251

a5ac2b4ca3d46b9f927cfd9210abc10e.jpg

We should follow the advice of boqor selassie:
Our attitude to the Somalis who belong to the same race as the Ethiopian people and share with them a common history, has always been crystal clear, namely, that of supporting everything conducive to their well-being and progress. It was in keeping with this policy that we recently invited the leaders of United Nations Trust Somalia and had talks with them here. Our strong appeal to our Somali brothers is to be aware of those who, in the furtherance of their self-interest, seek to plunge this area into chaos, thereby disturbing the peace that has reigned in this part of the world for a long time.

This will be our justification, not just taking back ogaden but expanding to khartoum

We are the same race like he said, but just different languages, identity, culture, religion, political views... wait..:whoo:

So the misspelling of macaan was on purpose to make us think you're not Somali when you are in fact one...

That was beyond sleight of hand tactics acudubilah!

You literally won sspot:qri8gs7:
You are the Queen of Queens:wow:

queen_morgana_crowned_gif_by_twilightxgirl-d33x9up.gif

When I tell Ethiopians that I speak Amharic they're like alright, but when I start speaking it I get 'holy shit' reaction.

Getting a reaction like that is priceless when it comes to languages! I want to learn another East African language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending