Why i'm learning Tigrinya, and why you should to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @TooMacaan and @ሕጊ።። for being the only few Ethiopians on this site, and have opened my mind to change.

Let me clear a few things up before @fardowsa comes with her fav picture :draketf:

• Learning a language does not make you a bootyclapper
  • Learning a xabashi language should not be considered an ethiopian bootyclapper or anti-somali
  • Language is different from politics
  • Tigrinya is more beautiful from amharic, as it has familiar sounds like ሕ and ዓ
I wish to understand more about Ethiopian history and i will make it my goal to learn ge'ez after!

Now open your mind to change, maybe cut down on the unnecessary xabashi hate

EDIT:
I'm not learning it because it is useful(debatable) but because it sounds amazing.

Last edited:
4YMgGH.gif

Good luck, I won't be negative for once:susp:, but :susp: anyways.

Thanks to @TooMacaan and @ሕጊ።። for being the only few Ethiopians on this site, and have opened my mind to change.

Let me clear a few things up before @fardowsa comes with her fav picture :draketf:

• Learning a xabashi language should not be considered an ethiopian bootyclapper or anti-somali
  • Tigrinya is more beautiful from amharic, as it has familiar sounds like ሕ and ዓ
I wish to understand more about Ethiopian history and i will make it my goal to learn ge'ez after!

Open your mind to change!
Sxb good for u ignore @fardowsa she is full of hate

Now open your mind to change, maybe cut down on the unnecessary xabashi hate
giphy.gif

No Somali should waste their time learning their neighbor's language unless you have intentions of moving to Ethiopia/Kenya. The only languages we need to learn is English, Arabic, and Mandarin.

What benefit do you get out of that? It's not even a popular language....

It's a beautiful one with lots of history and cultural advancements behind it, and that's what matters.

የቐንየለይ ይሓው

No Somali should waste their time learning their neighbor's language unless you have intentions of moving to Ethiopia/Kenya. The only languages we need to learn is English, Arabic, and Mandarin.

lol, why is it restricted to somalis? i'll do whatever the hell i want

you do you but I was addressing the " why you should to" in the title

Still, people should not be restricted in learning languages, they're very useful, languages like Tigrigna, although not spoken anywhere apart from Ethiopia and Eritrea is still a beautiful language, give it a go.

TooMacaan

VIP
:mindblown:How many times do I have to say I AM SOMALI!!!!
But yes, I agree that learning languages doesn't make you a booty clapper. Good luck with Tigrinya!...ge'ez is a bit ambitious though, I read that it's only spoken in the churches. :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending