why I will no longer argue with internet people

@Afrique if you try to have a productive conversation with every troll that feels like having a controversial opinion, you'll only manage to wear yourself out.

A good rule of thumb is to only debate seriously with people you know are serious. Ya know, like me :2tjlv3e:

You ain't debating just one person but a handful of their loyal cheerleaders who come through with the likes regardless of what's been said, it's pointless.

@Afrique if you try to have a productive conversation with every troll that feels like having a controversial opinion, you'll only manage to wear yourself out.

A good rule of thumb is to only debate seriously with people you know are serious. Ya know, like me :2tjlv3e:
People are really falling for this. @Afrique is the biggest troll here. People have forgotten her history. No one has trolled in this site more than her

People are really falling for this. @Afrique is the biggest troll here. People have forgotten her history. No one has trolled in this site more than her

Jaydaan first you said I was Isaaq, then that I was in a relationship with a Chinese married professor, then I said f*ck off to Vixr, which is why she left...is there no wonder people don't take you seriously? Why don't you be honest for once and confirm that your old nick was @gooney which is why you don't have DM privileges?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I have been feeling this for a while where I see someone spreading lies online and I struggle to talk them out of it.

Some of these topics include vaccines, the world being flat and even trying to explain to some people why marital rape is wrong is difficult. These arguments should be so easy to debunk and yet you can never talk someone out of it. I think generally when people are online they are not looking to seek out complex information nor understand it. Easier answer with simple slogans are preferred. Also, people are always twisting your words and looking for gotcha moments. I don't experience stuff like this in real life, people in the real world are more likely to listen and use nuanced arguments. Should I just give up?
Anti Vaxxers, Flat Earthers and dunno why tf someone horny person would do that but they're outcasts in society who would believe in that stuff but no one would agree with that only those who have been misinformed from the truth and the good and the false and the bad. In my opinion i think that they are just seen as dumb people let them just believe in that they can't get anywhere.

Imagine believing the Earth is flat if it was gravity would've sucked all the water into the centre of the flat earth making a ball looking water thing.

Jaydaan first you said I was Isaaq, then that I was in a relationship with a Chinese married professor, then I said f*ck off to Vixr, which is why she left...is there no wonder people don't take you seriously? Why don't you be honest for once and confirm that your old nick was @gooney which is why you don't have DM privileges?
I didn’t say she left because off you. I said you told her to F off basically in an older thread and now you act like she was your girl

And everyone knows I didn’t make up Chinese professor. You did. Some poster may not know old knowles and this little act may work on them. But older poster know you used to post about Chinese professor and not some sh2t I made up. Just admit you have trolled faraxs for years here and now you being trolled you can’t take it. Lastly nothing wrong with being isaaq....noble Somali tribe. You mentioned it in the past and now suddenly you acting like a mooriyaan who can’t even say their qabil. I’m mj/Cumar maxmud.

I didn’t say she left because off you. I said you told her to F off basically in an older thread and now you act like she was your girl

And everyone knows I didn’t make up Chinese professor. You did. Some poster may not know old knowles and this little act may work on them. But older poster know you used to post about Chinese professor and not some sh2t I made up. Just admit you have trolled faraxs for years here and now you being trolled you can’t take it. Lastly nothing wrong with being isaaq....noble Somali tribe. You mentioned it in the past and now suddenly you acting like a mooriyaan who can’t even say their qabil. I’m mj/Cumar maxmud.

Jaydaan where is this thread where I told Vixr to f off? Prove me to be a liar, it will be so easy for you. You know because she is no longer on this site, I cannot use her to disprove your lies. Vixy was always nice to me and I would rib her now and then about being a salafi and she would respond back with sass. You are just shit-stirring at this point. The rest of what you said is so laughable that I won't validate with a response.

Anti Vaxxers, Flat Earthers and dunno why tf someone horny person would do that but they're outcasts in society who would believe in that stuff but no one would agree with that only those who have been misinformed from the truth and the good and the false and the bad. In my opinion i think that they are just seen as dumb people let them just believe in that they can't get anywhere.

Imagine believing the Earth is flat if it was gravity would've sucked all the water into the centre of the flat earth making a ball looking water thing.

They are more common than you think. And the belief that cadan men are the hard done by group in society, has put Trump in the Whitehouse. Never underestimate an idiot with an internet connection.

Jaydaan where is this thread where I told Vixr to f off? Prove me to be a liar, it will be so easy for you. You know because she is no longer on this site, I cannot use her to disprove your lies. Vixy was always nice to me and I would rib her now and then about being a salafi and she would respond back with sass. You are just shit-stirring at this point. The rest of what you said is so laughable that I won't validate with a response.
Have you or have you not trolled faraxs for years here?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been feeling this for a while where I see someone spreading lies online and I struggle to talk them out of it.

Some of these topics include vaccines, the world being flat and even trying to explain to some people why marital rape is wrong is difficult. These arguments should be so easy to debunk and yet you can never talk someone out of it. I think generally when people are online they are not looking to seek out complex information nor understand it. Easier answer with simple slogans are preferred. Also, people are always twisting your words and looking for gotcha moments. I don't experience stuff like this in real life, people in the real world are more likely to listen and use nuanced arguments. Should I just give up?

1586522598194.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You ain't debating just one person but a handful of their loyal cheerleaders who come through with the likes regardless of what's been said, it's pointless.
:russ:Walle been ma aad sheegin. They probably crying in the DMs like “Breh like my last post rq stop whatever you’re doing”:chrisfreshhah:

Have you or have you not trolled faraxs for years here?

I didn't troll Somali incels, I simply rebutted their sexism, I may have used many different techniques, some including humour some more serious. What does that have to do with me telling vixy to f*ck off or being isaaq?

I didn't troll Somali *****s, I simply rebutted their sexism, I may have used many different techniques, some including humour some more serious. What does that have to do with me telling vixy to f*ck off or being isaaq?
Listen I’m not gonna search for years old threads to prove something. What’s so offensive about being isaaq that you are so offended? Like I said noble Somali qabil

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I used a similar argument with @geeljire madaxweyne and asked him would he forgive his father if he beat up his mother. He said yes, what else can you do walal?
:draketf:i won't choose between parents and i wont get involved in any issue between my parents if such a thing happend and their was a good excuse for it and my father apologiced to my mother then their is no reason for me to stay upset that was the point i was trying to make

xalimo femenists make me sick at the end of the day in the somali culture men have the last say and are the head of the household its that simple

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:draketf:i won't choose between parents and i wont get involved in any issue between my parents if such a thing happend and their was a good excuse for it and my father apologiced to my mother then their is no reason for me to stay upset that was the point i was trying to make

xalimo femenists make me sick at the end of the day in the somali culture men have the last say and are the head of the household its that simple

1586523122508.png

:hmm:
I can’t believe that such a man like you exists.

I'm logging off for the day for the sake of my mental health.

> "I'm not arguing with internet people anymore"
> proceeds to argue for an hour with said internet ppl

holy shit, you really can't help yourself can you? :ftw9nwa:

Trending