why I will no longer argue with internet people

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:draketf:i won't choose between parents and i wont get involved in any issue between my parents if such a thing happend and their was a good excuse for it and my father apologiced to my mother then their is no reason for me to stay upset that was the point i was trying to make

xalimo femenists make me sick at the end of the day in the somali culture men have the last say and are the head of the household its that simple

1586523122508.png

Afrique

Staff Member
:draketf:i won't choose between parents and i wont get involved in any issue between my parents if such a thing happend and their was a good excuse for it and my father apologiced to my mother then their is no reason for me to stay upset that was the point i was trying to make

xalimo femenists make me sick at the end of the day in the somali culture men have the last say and are the head of the household its that simple
:hmm:
I can’t believe that such a man like you exists.

I'm logging off for the day for the sake of my mental health.

> "I'm not arguing with internet people anymore"
> proceeds to argue for an hour with said internet ppl

holy shit, you really can't help yourself can you? :ftw9nwa:

:hmm:
I can’t believe that such a man like you exists.

I'm logging off for the day for the sake of my mental health.
if it's between my parents am not getting involved it's that simple besides when I do get involved I won't take sides between my parents but i will help it to reconcile between them

anyhow am sorry for offending you please don't log of hunno :browtf:

Odkac WRLD

Hit the dabpen and I can airbend.
We have people on this website who believe you can understand all women by reading Reddit or an amazon book which costs $6.99. It's scary that they can counter the colossal evidence that the world is not flat by citing a 3-minute youtube video made by some weirdo in his shed in Alberta.

They question everything and are dubious by all experts, in the future, we will have people online who think the world is a simulation and will commit crimes believing they are not doing any harm since we all do not exist. This is where we are going. In fact, I would be surprised if these people do not already exist.
Hey, what’s wrong with Alberta? :mjlol: