why I will no longer argue with internet people

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
5G's dangerous because Huawei/CCP chinks want to monopolize the tech and build all the 5G infrastructure in most of Europe. Leave our 5G conspiracy theorists alone sxb, they're doing god's work burning down cell down and shit :ftw9nwa:
Europe isn't retarded enough to let China monopolize 5G. They're flirting with it small scale to get good prices out of the Americans.

There is no such thing as sunken cost fallacy for me my shaqo la'aan capacity has no limits. If I felt I was getting trolled I'll reverse it back to them and take some time from them before they notice how far I've moved the goal post.

:mjlol:

Also it kinda depends where this argument is taking place certain sites I don't bother since I know they come preloaded with agendas. The sites I frequent constantly get raided by white supremacists ites so I know the tell tell signs of bait lol. I just hope normal people can see what is happening and don't fall for it , so it's better to drop why it's nonsense and not entertain any follow up questions.

I'm a very curious person and love understanding how people think through stuff. I've had discussions with people on topics I agree with them about just to see how they argue their points. I think it's this trait that leads me down the rabbit hole with trolls like @Jaydaan and @Nak Muay who are just trying to create a discussion with me because of my mod status.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I would start asking questions like if it's a societal issue that's where people like that tend to have an autistic breakdown.
>Forcing your wife into sex
>Halal therefore not bad

They skip over the emotional and psychological trauma that f1cking someone without their consent at your whim will do. Disgusting that anyone can support that behaviour

5G's dangerous because Huawei/CCP chinks want to monopolize the tech and build all the 5G infrastructure in most of Europe. Leave our 5G conspiracy theorists alone sxb, they're doing god's work burning down cell down and shit :ftw9nwa:

Thats even not a conspiracy theory at the moment. Its an open fact that China wants to dominate European and American markets on all fronts.

Being on this site has made me appreciate the Somali men I know even more.

They always talk to me with respect. My cousin offered to make breakfast for me this morning, maybe it's a tribal thing. The men from my tribe are very respectful towards women Mashallah. The men who behave the most disgustingly towards women are @Jaydaan @Figo and @Abdalla, I wonder what they have in common.

I'm a very curious person and love understanding how people think through stuff. I've had discussions with people on topics I agree with them about just to see how they argue their points. I think it's this trait that leads me down the rabbit hole with trolls like @Jaydaan and @Nak Muay who are just trying to create a discussion with me because of my mod status.
I was in for the for bants, the sheer entertainment, plus you kept losing your shit so easily:mjlol:

Of course marital rape is a foreign concept in Islamic law. Honestly though I can see why it is forbidden for the field to deny her husband. It's for the best.

Trending

Latest posts