Why i am a feminist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you talking about? How am I bringing them down if I want women to raise their children to the best of their ability? Women are neither inferior nor superior to men, we are all equal in God’s eyes. Women and men are simply catered to different things and if we realise this, then maybe society will flourish and the future generations will prosper.
I have literally praised women for being the backbone of Somali society yet according to you feminazi, I wish them to be weak slaves who contribute nothing to the world :umwhat:
I agree!

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Typical hair hatted hooligan cambuuLo iyo niiko aswad maid of saudia arabia :drakekidding:

Lol who you calling the Aswad of Saudi Arabia.
Your father jabarti probably abandoned your asses because you came out too dark.

If it weren’t for my reer abti hospitality, you would still be stuck on that tree like a bunch of monkeys.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol who you calling the Aswad of Saudi Arabia.
Your father jabarti probably abandoned your asses because you came out too dark.

If it weren’t for my reer abti hospitality, you would still be stuck on that tree like a bunch of monkeys.
20165286360001107310561812013_04_19_President_Hassan_Sheik_Mohamud_c_660.jpg

Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud defending his policy of exporting domestic servants to Saudi Arabia "Somali youths are already dying in the high seas while they are trying to reach the European shores illegally; it is better to suffer legally in the hands of Saudi Arabia"

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2016/may/105630/exporting_domestic_servants_to_saudi_arabia.aspx

:comeon:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud defending his policy of exporting domestic servants to Saudi Arabia "Somali youths are already dying in the high seas while they are trying to reach the European shores illegally; it is better to suffer legally in the hands of Saudi Arabia"

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2016/may/105630/exporting_domestic_servants_to_saudi_arabia.aspx

Interesting. I was told that he isn’t proper abgaal, his great grandfather assimilated to our qabil. I heard his grandfather was possibly from Galmudug area. Not sure what his qabil is though.
But interesting article nonetheless.

I rather suffer under a gaal than an arab. they are far more humane than these barbaric arabs

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance he just called your people barbaric. Are you gonna take that?
Abu Hurayra(Radiyallahu Anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The Final Hour will not come until people COMPETE WITH ONE ANOTHER in the height of their buildings.”
►{Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari by Imam Bukhari}

abrajal-bait.jpg

Burj Al-Khalifa :: http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/
Burj+Khalifa_2.jpg

Arab princes try to outdo each other in building High Rises

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naturally women are better than men , they can engage in tasks such as pregnancy and other essential tasks men cant.Furthermore women have seen to be avid multitaskers and restrict their sexual drive to only the best of men.

In a couple of million years, humanity will be forced to reengage asexual reproduction as the Y chromosome decreases.

Note to self: NO drinking co-laid or eating Cangeero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts