Why i am a feminist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn’t support feminism, but matriachism is what the world needs - a second caraweelo
I’ve always thought of Somali culture and society as being a “secret matriarchy” of a kind. On the outside, our leaders, politicians and elders are male but on the inside, it is the women that really pull society's strings. Mothers and wives have a lot of sovereignty over a household and women are seen as the educators and carers of the next generation, instead of being compliant household slaves. As such, Somali women have dominated our society behind the scenes for generations. For example, Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Hassan was a revolutionary leader during the colonial wars, but it was his wife who commanded his armies in his absense and supported the morale of his army during difficult times. Such trust and partnership between men and women is unique to Somali culture and should be protected.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am becoming more and more empathetic towards feminism cause in my hearts of hearts i am convinced women can handle pain better than men cause if a man had to go through the pain of giving birth he would die due to the pain.

I believe more women should be enlisted in the army than men since women can handle pain better which means they are stronger.

I am becoming more and more empathetic towards feminism cause in my hearts of hearts i am convinced women can handle pain better than men cause if a man had to go through the pain of give birth he would die due to the pain.

I believe more women should be enlisted in the army than men since wimen can handle pain better which means they are the stronger.
Starting with your mother boowe.

I am becoming more and more empathetic towards feminism cause in my hearts of hearts i am convinced women can handle pain better than men cause if a man had to go through the pain of give birth he would die due to the pain.

I believe more women should be enlisted in the army than men since wimen can handle pain better which means they are the stronger.
I believe that there should be more women in politics. Women are naturally more inclined to be more wary of entering conflicts and would prefer to fight with words than fists. They are also more politically savvy and can put reasoning above pride when it comes to making key political choices. This can help to create greater world peace.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe that there should be more women in politics. Women are naturally more inclined to be more wary of entering conflicts and would prefer to fight with words than fists. They are also more politically savvy and can put reasoning above pride when it comes to making key political choices. This can help to create greater world peace.
I vehemently disagree if you are slyly implying women are too weak to join the army?

I think a society that integrates motherhood with daily work life is the way to go for women. Like daycare centres at the work environment, where mothers can have the opportunity to work and have time with their kids at the same time.

I think western society makes women think that being more male like is the way to go. When in reality women should be happy with their feminine traits rather than ashamed of it. Maybe it is because men are not really taught how to engage their masculinity, forcing women to act like men for the sake of their children, and then creating a new generation of more beta males. It is a vicious cycle that can be remedied with patience.

I think a society that integrates motherhood with daily work life is the way to go for women. Like daycare centres at the work environment, where mothers can have the opportunity to work and have time with their kids at the same time.

I think western society makes women think that being more male like is the way to go. When in reality women should be happy with their feminine traits rather than ashamed of it. Maybe it is because men are not really taught how to engage their masculinity, forcing women to act like men for the sake of their children, and then creating a new generation of more beta males. It is a vicious cycle that can be remedied with patience.
Well said. Women are the drivers of society and if they are absent from their children’s lives, it will create a generation of disenfranchised and emotionally unstable idiots who will go on to ruin society. It is not shameful to be a caring and active mother.

I vehemently disagree if you are slyly implying women are too weak to join the army?
Lol I didn’t say that, but women and men are vehemently different so it is more about giving them roles that they will flourish in and will better society. Men are better fighters/protectors whilst women are better intellectuals/politicians. Feminists don’t believe this and want women to take on professions that don’t suit their physical and emotional needs which therefore ends up creating a toxic workforce.

Well said. Women are the drivers of society and if they are absent from their children’s lives, it will create a generation of disenfranchised and emotionally unstable idiots who will go on to ruin society. It is not shameful to be a caring and active mother.
So you want to sit on your ass all day playing with the meher diamonds while your husband works for you and your children.
:farmajoyaab:

So you want to sit on your ass all day playing with the meher diamonds while your husband works for you and your children.
:farmajoyaab:
I didn’t say that. I was elaborating on a point that @SamatarWarsame made. Women in the West are being forced into work to be more ‘masculine’ or ‘independent’ and this is having a serious affect on their children, who don’t have either of their parents to spend time with. I’ve worked in nurseries and babies are more happy to see me, their carer, than their parent, who drops them off in the morning and collects them in the evening for 5 days a week.
If a woman wants to work, that’s great, she’s contributing to the society and being a positive influence, but that society should also take in the fact that she is also a mother and there should be a healthy work and home balance.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol I didn’t say that, but women and men are vehemently different so it is more about giving them roles that they will flourish in and will better society. Men are better fighters/protectors whilst women are better intellectuals/politicians. Feminists don’t believe this and want women to take on professions that don’t suit their physical and emotional needs which therefore ends up creating a toxic workforce.
Let’s agree to disagree, I believe women make better assassins than men cause they can use their beauty to lure unsuspecting men to their death honey trap

I didn’t say that. I was elaborating on a point that @SamatarWarsame made. Women in the West are being forced into work to be more ‘masculine’ or ‘independent’ and this is having a serious affect on their children, who don’t have either of their parents to spend time with. I’ve worked in nurseries and babies are more happy to see me, their carer, than their parent, who drops them off in the morning and collects them in the evening for 5 days a week.
If a woman wants to work, that’s great, she’s contributing to the society and being a positive influence, but that society should also take in the fact that she is also a mother and there should be a healthy work and home balance.
So women get to choose to stay at home to sit on their ass all day with a meher diamond.Men on the other hand work without choice?

So women get to choose to stay at home to sit on their ass all day with a meher diamond.Men on the other hand work without choice?
Can you not read instead of spewing out the same BS?
Women working is a good thing for society, but society is not allowing them to raise their children on their own and it is a mother’s responsibility to raise and care for her children, not a private nursery. Men are supposed to be the breadwinners anyway.

Last edited:
Can you not read? This is why I fucking hate feminists.
Women working is a good thing for society, but society is not allowing them to raise their children on their own and it is a mother’s responsibility to raise and care for her children, not a private nursery. Men are supposed to be the breadwinners anyway.
So you hate feminists because we think men are not better then women.

Can you seriously f*ck off right now, women have raised you as a child yet you are bringing them collectively down.

First you call them inferior, then you begin supporting FGM and acid attacks! What next? !

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Naturally women are better than men , they can engage in tasks such as pregnancy and other essential tasks men cant.Furthermore women have seen to be avid multitaskers and restrict their sexual drive to only the best of men.

In a couple of million years, humanity will be forced to reengage asexual reproduction as the Y chromosome decreases.

I too am a Feminist.

We need more Somali men who are Feminists!

Peace and Blessings!

Light

So you hate feminists because we think men are not better then women.

Can you seriously f*ck off right now, women have raised you as a child yet you are bringing them collectively down.

First you call them inferior, then you begin supporting FGM and acid attacks! What next? !
What the hell are you talking about? How am I bringing them down if I want women to raise their children to the best of their ability? Women are neither inferior nor superior to men, we are all equal in God’s eyes. Women and men are simply catered to different things and if we realise this, then maybe society will flourish and the future generations will prosper.
I have literally praised women for being the backbone of Somali society yet according to you feminazi, I wish them to be weak slaves who contribute nothing to the world :umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending