Why i am a feminist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally women are better than men , they can engage in tasks such as pregnancy and other essential tasks men cant.Furthermore women have seen to be avid multitaskers and restrict their sexual drive to only the best of men.

In a couple of million years, humanity will be forced to reengage asexual reproduction as the Y chromosome decreases.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
outside giving birth....technically there is not a single thing women are better than men at. In every field the best men is better than the best women.....including cooking:manny:
I think Allah gave men and women each different things they are better at to compliment each other.

outside giving birth....technically there is not a single thing women are better than men at. In every field the best men is better than the best women.....including cooking:manny:
Even men are better women than women.No wonder @Knowles and @xalimathe6 are mad all the time

h.jpg

My homeboy knew the easiest way to become the best is to become a women kkkkk

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It’s a fact that women are superior to men. Women are intellectually superior, emotionally superior and are more pain tolerant.
Carriers of the xy chromosome are only physically superior. They are the true untermennchen.

Last edited:
Honestly I don’t see why Somali girls bother with supporting feminism. It’s not as if our people have a history of discriminating against or oppressing women in the past. We should instead focus on getting rid of Al-Kebab, who are notorious Salafi women haters, so that our society can go back to its natural roots, which is gender equality.
Feminism is a Western problem and should stay solely in the West.

Honestly I don’t see why Somali girls bother with supporting feminism. It’s not as if our people have a history of discriminating against or oppressing women in the past. We should instead focus on getting rid of Al-Kebab, who are notorious Salafi women haters, so that our society can go back to its natural roots, which is gender equality.
So you support the patriarchy which throws acid on women and perpetuates honor killings.

So you support the patriarchy which throws acid on women and perpetuates honor killings.
That’s not in Somali culture so I don’t care. Why bother fighting for someone else’s problems? Thank God our mothers were brave women like Araweelo and Xaawo Taako who fought for freedom. It’s not my fault that other cultures practise disgusting things. :axvmm9o:

Feminist is a western cadaan people problem, and we all know how us darkies fall into the monkey see monkey do category.

In Somali culture, a woman receives whatever the hell she wants, be it money, jewels, a car or a house, as Meher, which is a dowry. Feminism believes that this is wrong and both the man and woman should pay an equal amount in Meher. As a woman, why would I support this? I want my jewels :liberaltears:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
In Somali culture, a woman receives whatever the hell she wants, be it money, jewels, a car or a house, as Meher, which is a dowry. Feminism believes that this is wrong and both the man and woman should pay an equal amount in Meher. As a woman, why would I support this? I want my jewels :liberaltears:
You shouldn’t support feminism, but matriachism is what the world needs - a second caraweelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts