Why I’m Still Single

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Are you talking in general or analysing me lol? Show me a beautiful woman and I show you a man fed up with her sh1t. Like everything with women there may be guys intimidated.....but they always take it too far and even the ones with bad attitude or the ones who dont look good use that excuse. They never take any accountability. Maybe the guy you think likes you dont actually like you and isnt intimidated by you?

@Jaydaan is this how you talk when having a discussion with women wallahi brother your letting us guys down my friend can't you tell something that's so obvious,

the sister is trying to connect with you in a meaningful way but you come across as emotionally stunted and slightly cynical I really think if you made an effort to connect with her who knows what could happen as life is full of endless possibilities be kind bro kind as in conciliatory the sister is just trying to have a dialogue with you.

Last edited:
@Jaydaan is this how you talk when having a discussion with women wallahi brother your letting us guys down my friend can't you tell something that's so obvious the sister is trying to connect with you on a meaningful way but you come across as emotionally stunted and slightly cynical I really think if you made an effort to connect with her who knows what could happen as life is full of endless possibilities be kind bro kind as in conciliatory the sister is just trying to have a dialogue with you.

Loool me and vix go way back. And she has given me plenty of jabs in the past as weIl. But its never personal and we cool. Tbh we agree on more than we disagre on. We cool

You’re that guy she’s talking about who can’t handle the idea that she has big plans, and a go-getter mentality, which she specifically stated she had to learn that many men can’t live with.

@The alchemist went in that direction where he attempted to posit that it was bc her expectations are too high. Meanwhile, most women in the modern world date and marry their peers.

It’s more likely that the Somali guys she does find, if at all, who’re on her level are threatened. I think it’s far closer to the truth that the average Somali guy wants someone he feels doesn’t have their own aspirations and is as mundane as possible.

It’s why you admit wanting a dumb wife, and why you feel the need to tell me I’m dumber than you.
Just build a lifestyle that will put you in the same venues as intelligent and interesting people that share your values. It should increase your chances significantly. Be more flexible, and lose some of that preconceived baggage and you're good.

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan is this how you talk when having a discussion with women wallahi brother your letting us guys down my friend can't you tell something that's so obvious,

the sister is trying to connect with you in a meaningful way but you come across as emotionally stunted and slightly cynical I really think if you made an effort to connect with her who knows what could happen as life is full of endless possibilities be kind bro kind as in conciliatory the sister is just trying to have a dialogue with you.
In some ways, you’re too civilized for Somalispot.

I mean, it just seems like you made up a caricature for her, and then attacked it.

She doesn’t come across as someone who has a bad attitude at all.

You only need to look at the YouTube comments. She is all about me and me and not once does she talk about her positive qualities and what she brings into a relationship

Tukraq

VIP
I have IT degree.....but it means little. Degree shows discipline and hard work. I just noticed when xalimos has degrees it gets in their head. Most degrees are useless imo.
I actually think those with degrees (unless going into law, or medicine) are unimformed about how little it matters and how it’s a hindrance due to wasting valuable money and time, Where you could have used that time working while saving the costs of going there actually putting you ahead

Tukraq

VIP
You’re that guy she’s talking about who can’t handle the idea that she has big plans, and a go-getter mentality, which she specifically stated she had to learn that many men can’t live with.

@The alchemist went in that direction where he attempted to posit that it was bc her expectations are too high. Meanwhile, most women in the modern world date and marry their peers.

It’s more likely that the Somali guys she does find, if at all, who’re on her level are threatened. I think it’s far closer to the truth that the average Somali guy wants someone he feels doesn’t have their own aspirations and is as mundane as possible.

It’s why you admit wanting a dumb wife, and why you feel the need to tell me I’m dumber than you.
It’s not really about a dumb wife, more so most men put zero value to a women’s education level, a PhD holder and a middle school dropout are on the same plane for most men, what would matter more is attractiveness first and foremost then personality, women on the other hand like the one your talking about value education/wealth/career in a guy as well as status, the thing is these high value men have highly attractive women after them(think 10/10 drop dead gorgeous women) so a highly educated successful career women of average attractiveness won’t be the one he chooses, in fact a 9/10 in looks successful careerwomen wouldn’t beat out a 10/10 dumb as you called it women due to men giving it zero value

This is quite unusual for you @AussieHustler :pachah1:

@Samaalic Era

Sxb, too many of them on social media and I became allergic to them. Tan kale, the overwhelming majority of Somali men did have girlfriends and friends with benefits of other nationalities to exercise with before they settle down with a Halima and if only Somali girls did the same, there would've been less whinging from these chicks. Why would they limit themselves to Somali men?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@Samaalic Era

Sxb, too many of them on social media and I became allergic to them. Tan kale, the overwhelming majority of Somali men did have girlfriends and friends with benefits of other nationalities to exercise with before they settle down with a Halima and if only Somali girls did the same, there would've been less whinging from these chicks. Why would they limit themselves to Somali men?

@AussieHustler because unlike you their dedicated to their people and don't believe in the destruction of their people and please don't presume you speak for all of our brothers and sisters.

@AussieHustler because unlike you their dedicated to their people and don't believe in the destruction of their people and please don't presume you speak for all of our brothers and sisters.

@NAAFO

Instead of writing on social media that you get a hard on if touched (your cubeed) by an insect or a fly, why don't you contact her and marry her? We can establish a GoFundMe for your wedding if she's high maintenance. Deal?

All opinions stated are subjective otherwise, we would all (Somali men) get sexually stimulated by these hexapod invertebrates like you, Sir.

VixR

Veritas
It’s not really about a dumb wife, more so most men put zero value to a women’s education level, a PhD holder and a middle school dropout are on the same plane for most men, what would matter more is attractiveness first and foremost then personality, women on the other hand like the one your talking about value education/wealth/career in a guy as well as status, the thing is these high value men have highly attractive women after them(think 10/10 drop dead gorgeous women) so a highly educated successful career women of average attractiveness won’t be the one he chooses, in fact a 9/10 in looks successful careerwomen wouldn’t beat out a 10/10 dumb as you called it women due to men giving it zero value
9/10 and 10/10 are hardly decipherable. The fact is, they’re put off by achievement, which is fine, but just admit it.
You only need to look at the YouTube comments. She is all about me and me and not once does she talk about her positive qualities and what she brings into a relationship
What’s wrong with the YT comments? They’re +. And she’s discussing a subject.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
9/10 and 10/10 are hardly decipherable. The fact is, they’re put off by achievement, which is fine, but just admit it.

What’s wrong with the YT comments? They’re +. And she’s discussing a subject.
not off put, its just not a factor most men take into consideration, for example I wouldn't care if my significant other was a phd holder or middle school dropout although I do put some value on earnings unlike most men where I want a high earner but this isn't typical for most men

not off put, its just not a factor most men take into consideration, for example I wouldn't care if my significant other was a phd holder or middle school dropout although I do put some value on earnings unlike most men where I want a high earner but this isn't typical for most men

Bro im just gonna do IQ test....anything above 70 hit the door smartass. Dont need that headache......soon she will use big words and confuse me even more

Tukraq

VIP
Bro im just gonna do IQ test....anything above 70 hit the door smartass. Dont need that headache......soon she will use big words and confuse me even more
why would you want lower IQ lol:drakelaugh: many times the hotter ones are dumb airheads and you have to place more value on the looks since being smart is an after thought but why would you actively seek it out

why would you want lower IQ lol:drakelaugh: many times the hotter ones are dumb airheads and you have to place more value on the looks since being smart is an after thought but why would you actively seek it out
Exactly....the airheads are more chill. I have come to the conclussion the smarter people are the sadder they are. The happiest people I know are dumb as a rock. So I made an effort to associate myself with the dumb people.

@Jaydaan

Bro, you’re on the right track and don’t let @Tukraq confuse you. Find a Halima from Garowe that you both can exchange poems of literature about goats. Don’t seek a chick with a higher i.q than 80, otherwise, she might dress you a guntiino and expect you to be an expert chef and cook for her dishes like Navarin. Istaqfurallah.

Trending

Latest posts