Why I’m Still Single

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are they fobs? Poorly played. Talk about horrible planning/thinking. Just like that, six losers. She has a good chance raising quality kids if she had 1-3, but she’ll not only go insane having that many small, demanding children, but most likely they’ll be a burden on society.
False narrative, how come the last generation of mothers did fine? How come the last generation didn't go "insane"? They were raising sometimes 10+ kids

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

They are born or bred here. Most Somali chicks watch 519 videos of Somali weddings and by 17, her main focus is on a husband and not good high school grades and her future. The lucky ones get hitched and become single parents in 5-7 years time. She’s 22-23 years old and looks like her mum’s twin.. Others go to Malaysia, Africa and other places hunting husbands and become full time mothers while their husbands become hard working cab drivers. The few who finish their education slowly melt and integrate with the others and marry Somalis and non Somalis.
I’ve yet to see a Somali born here who has anything like 6 kids. I’ve seen 6-12 kids in our parents generation, which is mixed results at best. It’s wild to repeat that knowing the cost.
False narrative, how come the last generation of mothers did fine? How come the last generation didn't go "insane"? They were raising sometimes 10+ kids
And how did those kids turn out? And how is their health and well-being? You’re clearly not paying attention.

@VixR

They are born or bred here. Most Somali chicks watch 519 videos of Somali weddings and by 17, her main focus is on a husband and not good high school grades and her future. The lucky ones get hitched and become single parents in 5-7 years time. She’s 22-23 years old and looks like her mum’s twin.. Others go to Malaysia, Africa and other places hunting husbands and become full time mothers while their husbands become hard working cab drivers. The few who finish their education slowly melt and integrate with the others and marry Somalis and non Somalis.

When u getting married aussie? Faca they are grandparents. My best friend married really young and his son is almost 9 now.....he is chilling with us every now and then. Thats the beauty with having kids young

Tukraq

VIP
I’m not trying to get married. It’s too soon, if at all. I’m enjoying life.

“Eugenics” isn’t necessarily a bad concept. The only reason its been catastrophic in human history is because of the attempt to implement it by killing already living people off.

Mate selection and pregnancy screenings for genetic defects like Down’s Syndrome, and probably in the future, the active selection of desirable traits by choosing the “best” egg and sperm for the job are perfectly acceptable forms of “eugenics”, imo.
you'd have to be the best egg though which you are obviously not since your perpetually single, the best egg is never single

I’m not trying to get married. It’s too soon, if at all. I’m enjoying life.

“Eugenics” isn’t necessarily a bad concept. The only reason its been catastrophic in human history is because of the attempt to implement it by killing already living people off.

Mate selection and pregnancy screenings for genetic defects like Down’s Syndrome, and probably in the future, the active selection of desirable traits by choosing the “best” egg and sperm for the job are perfectly acceptable forms of “eugenics”, imo.
I know eugenics is natural. For example, how cultural aspects affect individual mating behavior and creating the selection paradigm on a societal level, and helps us understand different sides to macroeconomics. But saying it on a personal level is off-putting.:holeup:

What @Tukraq said was true.:icon lol:

"According to the sexual strategies theory due to the biological differences of reproductive equipment, women will tend to favor long term strategies over short term where the inverse is true for men. Given the strength of this biological influence it will triumph over all external variables and strategic variation should be minimal. This is supported through women predicting that they desire economic wealth and good character characteristics whereas men prefer physical attractiveness features, where the former indicates variables that are useful in long term partnering and the latter values short term gratification."

When u getting married aussie? Faca they are grandparents. My best friend married really young and his son is almost 9 now.....he is chilling with us every now and then. Thats the beauty with having kids young

@Jaydaan

Haven’t you met my son @kickz ? The whole clan swore on the masxaf that I’m his daddy and gene testing is for gaalo. I accepted the consensus of odeyaasha tolka and I became a parent to a Bidaare a year older than me. Do you want me to have more kids? Ma @DR OSMAN ayaa ii soo waddaa? Istaqfurallah yaan denbi ka galley?

VixR

Veritas
you'd have to be the best egg though which you are obviously not since your perpetually single, the best egg is never single
That’s not true at all. Being in a relationship hardly means you’re the best “egg”. It isn’t always for lack of options. It could be the state of those options. It could be the state of you. There are tons of good reasons to be single, whether you’re not emotionally ready, etc, which I wasn’t for a while. I actually have baggage lol. But it’s proving surmountable and I figured out it’s healthy for me to be in one right now vs being purposely single. Doesn’t mean it’ll be lifelong, but it’s functional and beneficial for now.
I know eugenics is natural. For example, how cultural aspects affect individual mating behavior and creating the selection paradigm on a societal level, and helps us understand different sides to macroeconomics. But saying it on a personal level is off-putting.:holeup:
I don’t see why. It’s up to you what kind of people you invite into your life and create life with, ultimately.

@Tukraq is fooling himself with such a contrast. And most people are of average intelligence including Amy's character in the Big Bang Theory. Men might highly weight looks but a subset of men will focus on the overall - similar values, attractiveness, agreeableness, familial compatibility and intellect. There is a clear difference between what a man in the west prefers to date vs marry. Standards are always higher for a future spouse. And if all a man looks to a wife is a good looking vessel that has some domestic skills then that says something about what he looks for in a mate. Essentially, an accessory and if he's also significantly older than her, then someone to distract a mind on cusp of senility from thinking of the grave.

The biggest and I mean the biggest issue single educated women make with men is that they bring the baggage from work to their courting game. They have no social skills in how to deal with a guy. And worst of all they cannot and I mean cannot humble themselves. Maybe it’s all that monies. No wonder they get beat by attractive dumb women. Most airheads can’t tell you who Einstein is. But from experience they are happy to please a man.

Men crave respect beyond all else. When you ask a man for his opinion, listen to what he says and allow him to take the lead he will come running to you.

Tukraq

VIP
That’s not true at all. Being in a relationship hardly means you’re the best “egg”. It isn’t always for lack of options. It could be the state of those options. It could be the state of you. There are tons of good reasons to be single, whether you’re not emotionally ready, etc, which I wasn’t for a while. I actually have baggage lol. But it’s proving surmountable and I figured out it’s healthy for me to be in one right now vs being purposely single. Doesn’t mean it’ll be lifelong, but it’s functional and beneficial for now.
you said the best egg the, high tier women aren't only never void of options, but are never void of high quality top tier options in men, to have these single problems you'd be closer to average if not lower tier yourself meaning you shouldn't in any way practice the horrible idea of eugenics due to hypocrisy

VixR

Veritas
you said the best egg the, high tier women aren't only never void of options, but are never void of high quality top tier options in men, to have these single problems you'd be closer to average if not lower tier yourself meaning you shouldn't in any way practice the horrible idea of eugenics due to hypocrisy
That’s not true either. The vast majority of men coming at a woman at any given time aren’t top tier. And I’m not the type to chase a man. You just end up sifting a whole lot for the best of what’s available. That’s reality. Up to you if you want to settle for the sea (of men), or not.

The best way to ensure that a marriage ends is for a woman's status to keep going up while the status for the man stagnates or decrease — the significant disparity between the life trajectories causes problems.

Tukraq

VIP
That’s not true either. The vast majority of men coming at a woman at any given time aren’t top tier. And I’m not the type to chase a man. You just end up sifting a whole lot for the best of what’s available.
depends on the women, a top tier women will be approached by all men, of that includes all top tier men which she can then choose from, of course when I say top tier for women its more inline with
looks>status/success>personality>money, think about say the Rihanna's of the world if she broke up with her high status billionaire man today there would be another one available for her tomorrow, now compare that to the oprahs(who's richer more successful) or Whoopi goldbergs who even average men would have to think twice about

The best way to ensure that a marriage ends is for a woman's status to keep going up while the status for the man stagnates or decrease — the significant disparity between the life trajectories causes problems.
That is 100 percent true.

I have seen women who earn more than their partners and almost all of them ended in tatters.

I think the way women are programmed no matter how educated or liberal they are......deep down they still prefer tge man to lead and be the alpha. A woman will lose respect for a man if she earn more than him and is more successful and before you know her eyes will wander towards more successful men

Tukraq

VIP
I think the way women are programmed no matter how educated or liberal they are......deep down they still prefer tge man to lead and be the alpha. A woman will lose respect for a man if she earn more than him and is more successful and before you know her eyes will wander towards more successful men
its about value systems, women value status first and money second

VixR

Veritas
depends on the women, a top tier women will be approached by all men, of that includes all top tier men which she can then choose from, of course when I say top tier for women its more inline with
looks>status/success>personality>money, think about say the Rihanna's of the world if she broke up with her high status billionaire man today there would be another one available for her tomorrow, now compare that to the oprahs(who's richer more successful) or Whoopi goldbergs who even average men would have to think twice about
Rihanna would have a sea of non-top tier men up the wazoo.

VixR

Veritas
It’s the man. They internalize it.