Why I’m Still Single

The best way to ensure that a marriage ends is for a woman's status to keep going up while the status for the man stagnates or decrease — the significant disparity between the life trajectories causes problems.

@The alchemist

How about the New Zealand prime minister who just gave birth to her first child and her tv host partner became the house husband? From a celebrity status as a Tv host to a house husband for him. An MP to an opposition leader and finally, the coveted seat of Prime minister of New Zealand for her. Let’s consider that an anomaly.

The biggest and I mean the biggest issue single educated women make with men is that they bring the baggage from work to their courting game. They have no social skills in how to deal with a guy. And worst of all they cannot and I mean cannot humble themselves. Maybe it’s all that monies. No wonder they get beat by attractive dumb women. Most airheads can’t tell you who Einstein is. But from experience they are happy to please a man.

Men crave respect beyond all else. When you ask a man for his opinion, listen to what he says and allow him to take the lead he will come running to you.

Men have become snowflakes. Everything upsets them.

Tukraq

VIP
@The alchemist

How about the New Zealand prime minister who just gave birth to her first child and her tv host partner became the house husband? From a celebrity status as a Tv host to a house husband for him. An MP to an opposition leader and finally, the coveted seat of Prime minister of New Zealand for her. Let’s consider that an anomaly.
like I said its status first for women, then money, a broke guy with a million IG followers will for example have more successs with women then a guy with a million dollars and no status

VixR

Veritas
You mean the mans ego will be the problem
Yeah. I’ve watched the scenario play out. It’s usually the man who feels some type of way, and it sabotages the relationship.

I think it has a connection to why a lot of them don’t go for high-achieving women in the first place, such that even the ones who do go for high-flying women don’t want her to be more successful than they are, generally speaking.

VixR

Veritas
nope Rihanna is in a diffrent leauge lol
Nope. Let’s not make it about Rihanna. It’s any woman.

This is what I’m trying to drive home to you: She has just as much chance with a top-tier man as a low teir girl does, and on top of that, most of the men coming after her won’t be top tier. That’s reality.

Tukraq

VIP
Nope. Let’s not make it about Rihanna. It’s any woman.

This is what I’m trying to drive home to you: She has just as much chance with a top-tier man as a low teir girl does, and on top of that most of the men coming after her won’t be top tier. That’s reality.
nope when has Rihanna ever Been with a low tier guy status wise and financially, she currently with a billionaire royalty no lower tier women can attract high tier men especially the 1 percent lol(unless before they blew up), docent just have to be Rihanna either it can be the Kylie jenners of the world, yes every low tier guy would want to get with her but also the higher tier ones as well average girl can only get an average guy in her vicinity most of the time and will date down looks wise but up status/money wise

VixR

Veritas
nope when has Rihanna ever Been with a low tier guy status wise and financially, she currently with a billionaire royalty no lower tier women can attract high tier men especially the 1 percent lol(unless before they blew up), docent just have to be Rihanna either it can be the Kylie jenners of the world, yes every low tier guy would want to get with her but also the higher tier ones as well average girl can only get an average guy in her vicinity most of the time and will date down looks wise but up status/money wise
Alright, believe what you want. Forgetting the fact that you’re contradicting your other posts. I’ve only been a girl all my life lol.

Tukraq

VIP
Alright, believe what you want. Forgetting the fact that you’re contradicting your other posts. I’ve only been a girl all my life lol.
your talking about what men are attracted to though if Rihanna was ugly shed have no chance like Oprah

Tukraq

VIP
Most of the people coming for a girl at any given time aren’t high quality guys. It doesn’t matter if you’re a 9.
I mean I agree with you but thats because its simple math, men 1-10 would come for a 9,
9 and 10s are less in number than 1-8, the amount of 9s and 10s a 9 women gets is more than women 1-8 get combined

VixR

Veritas
I mean I agree with you but thats because its simple math, men 1-10 would come for a 9,
9 and 10s are less in number than 1-8, the amount of 9s and 10s a 9 women gets is more than women 1-8 get combined
Now add to that someone who’s intimidating to many men for her success.

If they’re the type to approach someone like that in the first place, they typically don’t necessarily want a relationship. They want to sleep with you, of course.

They’d sooner partner up with an average girl than a really attractive one with success, or high aspirations. That’s why I said the top tier girl has the same chance as a low tier girl with a top tier guy, mainly due to ego.

Tukraq

VIP
Now add to that someone who’s intimidating to many men for her success.

If they’re the type to approach someone like that in the first place, they typically don’t necessarily want a relationship. They want to sleep with you, of course.

They’d sooner partner up with an average girl than a really attractive one with success. That’s why I said the top tier girl has the same chance as a low tier with a top tier guy, mainly due to ego.
ill make it easier for you men don't factor in her success so its a non factor only attractiveness and personality, a 9 thats successful and a 9 that isn't is on the same plane

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The biggest and I mean the biggest issue single educated women make with men is that they bring the baggage from work to their courting game. They have no social skills in how to deal with a guy. And worst of all they cannot and I mean cannot humble themselves. Maybe it’s all that monies. No wonder they get beat by attractive dumb women. Most airheads can’t tell you who Einstein is. But from experience they are happy to please a man.

Men crave respect beyond all else. When you ask a man for his opinion, listen to what he says and allow him to take the lead he will come running to you.

:ftw9nwa: Nice narrative you have going there. Does not apply.

Do you really think Xalimos are bland, witless, one-note entities totally identified with their profession and without hobbies?
:williamswtf: