Why hate Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Of course it doesn’t absolve Libyans but I do believe Europeans are behind it. Libyans only started capturing Africans late 2016/early 2017. What was the incentive?
Wallahi Muslbr waa nin aragtii dheer qabaa you people are narrow-minded wallahi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Even the Turks and their news agencies even though Turks hate Arabs. They won't deny the truth even they acknowledge that Europe is funding gangs to terrorise refugees in Libya.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I bet if Turkey now says the truth about the refugee crisis in Libya all of you goofs would spread your buttcheeks like xaywaniin

VixR

Veritas
@Dibleyy I actually am a noble man very comfortable in my colour features (Madow nose) iyo skin. I don't blame groups like crying babies I know most of you Somalians are the stereotypical ones in this forum very skinny iyo emotional kkkkk here I just prove that Europe is causing refugees to get terrorized by rewarding Libyan gangs and putting contracts for them on the market to kill and abuse refugees yet you guys only see Arab Arab Arab hahhaha
I’m guessing you grew up in an Arab country.

Say I paid a guy to beat you up for approaching me and he accepted and went above and beyond the call you duty, ie, tortured and fucked you up beyond belief. Mind you, he’s profiting off it. Would you be crazy to display hostility towards him?

Although I disagree with the notion that all Libyans are rats or whatever the f*ck, it’s you who’s reacting psychologically unusually (making fantastical excuses and stories up for these marauders and putting the blame on yourself, when your only crime was approaching me).

Libyans are not the only ones doing this. There are Egyptians and other North Africans profiting off and torturing tahribis from all across Africa. Falsely placing the blame on Europe or the Tahribis for what’s happening is equally as dumb as calling all Libyans, etc, rats.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I’m guessing you grew up in an Arab country.

Say I paid a guy to beat you up for approaching me and he accepted and went above and beyond the call you duty, ie, tortured and fucked you up beyond belief. Mind you, he’s profiting off it. Would you be crazy to display hostility towards him?

Although I disagree with the notion that all Libyans are rats or whatever the f*ck, it’s you who’s reacting psychologically unusually (making fantastical excuses and stories up for these marauders and putting the blame on yourself, when your only crime was approaching me).

Libyans are not the only ones doing this. There are Egyptians and other North Africans profiting off and torturing tahribis from all across Africa.
Fck no I didn't grew up in no Ayrab country. I just like to highlight things from different perspectives. Of course North Africa iyo Turkey waa gateway to Europe. Thanks to Europeans this attack on refugees has become very lucrative.

VixR

Veritas
Fck no I didn't grew up in no Ayrab country. I just like to highlight things from different perspectives. Of course North Africa iyo Turkey waa gateway to Europe. Thanks to Europeans this attack on refugees has become very lucrative.
You’re beyond help lol.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes Europe pays them to keep immigrants out not to abuse/rape/enslave them
I don't condone the abuse and rape. Abuse and rape is normal in poor countries struck by instability but Berbers and Arabs are indeed most perverted race just like Indians . Enslaving is a whole different story them ni99as done lost it.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Why are you guys acting like it’s impossible that Europe outsources it’s border controls to Libyans et al? They have a proven record of doing that in the North-West Africa corridor & the Anatolian route when it’s comes to the European powers. There are three main paths from Sub-Saharan Africa & MENA to Europe displayed here:
094C9E54-3DA8-458B-9DFA-30C0DFE89BFD.jpeg

1) Anatolian Route:
Turkey received money and political favors for closing and policing the route that travels past Turkey and into the Balkans. Good news is that they’re doing so in a relatively humane manner compared to the two other routes which I am about to get into later. Turkey regularly threatens the EU for monetary gain with opening up this route, proving how politically vital it is for Europe to have it closed.
Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/the-eu-turkey-refugee-agreement-a-review/a-43028295
Relevant excerpts: “The EU's refugee agreement with Turkey has been in force for two years. It was signed on March 18, 2016, in an attempt to solve one of Europe's most pressing problems: the enormous influx of refugees... Turkey repeatedly threatened to terminate the agreement because, firstly, the EU has not paid the stipulated amount, and secondly, the visa freedom for Turkish citizens provided for under the agreement has not been implemented.“

2) North-West African Route:
This is one is a horror show. Moroccans regularly kill, maim and otherwise harm refugees attempting to pass its borders and into Europe. They so so with the express permission and behest of the European Union with recent additions to both Moroccan aid and straight up handing them bags of money. They hold the refugees in little prison camps and human rights groups regularly warn about the horrendous treatment of Africans who pass and are put in these camps. That is, if you’re lucky to even make it to the camp with Moroccan security/mercenary forces shooting to kill as they attempt to make it there. If it weren’t for the optics I am confident they would behave exactly like the Libyans, but since Morocco is a stable country the documentation would be much more apparent.
Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-spain-morocco-refugees-20190308-story.html?outputType=amp
Relevant excerpts: “Last year, the European Union pledged about $159 million to Morocco in order to contain migration into Spain. In 2018, Moroccan officials intercepted 89,000 attempts to illegally cross into Spain, according to the country’s interior ministry... Spain has put in place a policy of externalization of border control to the Moroccans,” said Virginia Alvarez, a researcher at Amnesty International Spain. “And Morocco does not comply with human rights standards.”[...] “They're treating them like they are their owners, like [the immigrants] are sheep,”...“They can put them and take them wherever they want.”

3) North-East African Route:
68 IQ Somali: Hurrr durrr DAE think Libyans evil arubs?!?? Y they Do Dis???

Truth is that Libya is a destabilized and nuevo poor country which operates through back channels to do its dirty work.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Why are you guys acting like it’s impossible that Europe outsources it’s border controls to Libyans et al? They have a proven record of doing that in the North-West Africa corridor & the Anatolian route when it’s comes to the European powers. There are three main paths from Sub-Saharan Africa & MENA to Europe displayed here:
View attachment 74768

1) Anatolian Route:
Turkey received money and political favors for closing and policing the route that travels past Turkey and into the Balkans. Good news is that they’re doing so in a relatively humane manner compared to the two other routes which I am about to get into later. Turkey regularly threatens the EU for monetary gain with opening up this route, proving how politically vital it is for Europe to have it closed.
Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/the-eu-turkey-refugee-agreement-a-review/a-43028295
Relevant excerpts: “The EU's refugee agreement with Turkey has been in force for two years. It was signed on March 18, 2016, in an attempt to solve one of Europe's most pressing problems: the enormous influx of refugees... Turkey repeatedly threatened to terminate the agreement because, firstly, the EU has not paid the stipulated amount, and secondly, the visa freedom for Turkish citizens provided for under the agreement has not been implemented.“

2) North-West African Route:
This is one is a horror show. Moroccans regularly kill, maim and otherwise harm refugees attempting to pass its borders and into Europe. They so so with the express permission and behest of the European Union with recent additions to both Moroccan aid and straight up handing them bags of money. They hold the refugees in little prison camps and human rights groups regularly warn about the horrendous treatment of Africans who pass and are put in these camps. That is, if you’re lucky to even make it to the camp with Moroccan security/mercenary forces shooting to kill as they attempt to make it there. If it weren’t for the optics I am confident they would behave exactly like the Libyans, but since Morocco is a stable country the documentation would be much more apparent.
Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-spain-morocco-refugees-20190308-story.html?outputType=amp
Relevant excerpts: “Last year, the European Union pledged about $159 million to Morocco in order to contain migration into Spain. In 2018, Moroccan officials intercepted 89,000 attempts to illegally cross into Spain, according to the country’s interior ministry... Spain has put in place a policy of externalization of border control to the Moroccans,” said Virginia Alvarez, a researcher at Amnesty International Spain. “And Morocco does not comply with human rights standards.”[...] “They're treating them like they are their owners, like [the immigrants] are sheep,”...“They can put them and take them wherever they want.”

3) North-East African Route:
68 IQ Somali: Hurrr durrr DAE think Libyans evil arubs?!?? Y they Do Dis???

Truth is that Libya is a destabilized and nuevo poor country which operates through back channels to do its dirty work.

Note the dates where the EU made deals with the Turks and Moroccans as well, shortly after the Libyan slavers/kidnappers/mercenaries/whatever started terrorizing the people who pass through Northeast Africa which is the largest point of exit. That is no coincidence, that’s political will in action.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some of these europhiles will never comprehend this I even believe some Somalis adopted by Cadaans are on this forum lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes Europe pays them to keep immigrants out not to abuse/rape/enslave them
Btw did you know in Somali areas minority 0.5 clans are raped constantly there are many reports on these horrors . Females getting raped and no one helping.them just because they are 0.5 this comes back to @Loyan who claims Somalis are egalitarian

Btw did you know in Somali areas minority 0.5 clans are raped constantly there are many reports on these horrors . Females getting raped and no one helping.them just because they are 0.5 this comes back to @Loyan who claims Somalis are egalitarian
Yes Somalis are barbaric towards minorities in Somalia but most people in this forum are fascists who dont care about minorities in Somalia and think they should be deported

I already gave you an answer my Somalian friend who denies the truth and wants to use Ethiopians as scapegoat for Somalia's troubles. All foreigners that fuelled the Somali civil war was thanks to Somali weaknesses and anarchic behaviour and low IQ waayo just look at 30 years Somalis still fail to reconcile so how can Ethiopians be blamed if Somalis themselves are incompetent . Midakale you never talk about atrocities committed by Somalis on other Somalis or certain Somalis that hide behind SNA uniforms to kill other Somalis. You just want Somalis to live in fantasy that all troubles are external when they are in fact internal

:drakewtf:
Your cuckness is just astonishing you are going to such a greate lengths to justify Libyan attrocities and give them pass to their crimes on the excuse that "Libyans are suffering from instability", "they are poor", "there is a war going in Libya" and the best one is that "Europeans are ordering Libyans to rape and enslave migrants" . But when Somalis do things that arent even remotely comperable they are animals and low iq chimps.

This whole thread is about how Europe is at fault for supporting these gangs who are enslaving, raping and killing refugees but not the Libyans who are also killing eachother. But Somalis are the ones at fault when Ethiopia arms warlords, and Ethiopeans are compleatly innocent.

Adoon maskaxda laga gumeyste baa tahay. Free yourself.

CaliTedesse

VIP
:drakewtf:
Your cuckness is just astonishing you are going to such a greate lengths to justify Libyan attrocities and give them pass to their crimes on the excuse that "Libyans are suffering from instability", "they are poor", "there is a war going in Libya" and the best one is that "Europeans are ordering Libyans to rape and enslave migrants" . But when Somalis do things that arent even remotely comperable they are animals and low iq chimps.

This whole thread is about how Europe is at fault for supporting these gangs who are enslaving, raping and killing refugees but not the Libyans who are also killing eachother. But Somalis are the ones at fault when Ethiopia arms warlords, and Ethiopeans are compleatly innocent.

Adoon maskaxda laga gumeyste baa tahay. Free yourself.
One thing I noticed about your arguments is that you create these false remarks to slander another person. No where did I say" Europeans are ordering Libyans to enslave and rape migrants". You are a silly maggot who fails at comprehending anything. Lol wallahi billahi.

One thing I noticed about your arguments is that you create these false remarks to slander another person. No where did I say" Europeans are ordering Libyans to enslave and rape migrants". You are a silly maggot who fails at comprehending anything. Lol wallahi billahi.

Thats what your arguments boil down to sxb. Are you denying that you blame Europeans for the attrocities? And why are you deflecting from the issue? Europeans are at fault for supporting Libyan gangs but Ethiopeans arent when they do the same in Somalia? Your hate for Somalis or your love for rawmeaters is blinding you.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that Ethiopia played major role in Somali civil war?

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Thats what your arguments boil down to sxb. Are you denying that you blame Europeans for the attrocities? And why are you deflecting from the issue? Europeans are at fault for supporting Libyan gangs but Ethiopeans arent when they do the same in Somalia? Your hate for Somalis or your love for rawmeaters is blinding you.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that Ethiopia played major role in Somali civil war?
Those are 2 different things you seem to get twisted yaa 7aywaan Europe is causing Libyans to abuse foreign refugees in return for money.While Somalis let themselves get used by foreigners to destroy their country and up to this day still do ask your elders why they accepted to form a rebel group funded by Ethiopia and accept military aid to kill other Somalis. Now if Europe was next to Somalia and Europe offered Somalis sum of money to block refugees and abuse them during current situation where people are even eating Hyena meat they would accept instantly. Midakale Libyans destroyed their country themselves like Somalis too and are to be blamed for the instability. Refugee crisis and abuse wa lakin started with European initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending