Why hate Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are 2 different things you seem to get twisted yaa 7aywaan Europe is causing Libyans to abuse foreign refugees in return for money.While Somalis let themselves get used by foreigners to destroy their country and up to this day still do ask your elders why they accepted to form a rebel group funded by Ethiopia and accept military aid to kill other Somalis. Now if Europe was next to Somalia and Europe offered Somalis sum of money to block refugees and abuse them during current situation where people are even eating Hyena meat they would accept instantly. Midakale Libyans destroyed their country themselves like Somalis too and are to be blamed for the instability. Refugee crisis and abuse wa lakin started with European initiative.

Since you dont seem to comprehend how absurd your argument is let me breake it down to you.

Both situations have the same premise(base), wich is entity A funds entity B to abuse entity C, the only difference is that you are accusing different factors for the situation. In the migrant crisis you are blaming entity A, the Europeans. In the case of Somalia you are blaming entity C the victims, the Somalis. Which makes zero sense and it unfortuneatly triggered me.

Walaal if you cannot see how absurd your claims are, then I think you are arguing for the sake of it.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Since you dont seem to comprehend how absurd your argument is let me breake it down to you.

Both situations have the same premise(base), wich is entity A funds entity B to abuse entity C, the only difference is that you are accusing different factors for the situation. In the migrant crisis you are blaming entity A, the Europeans. In the case of Somalia you are blaming entity C the victims, the Somalis. Which makes zero sense and it unfortuneatly triggered me.

Walaal if you cannot see how absurd your claims are, then I think you are arguing for the sake of it.
No sxb your claims are absurd wallahi billahi . Your argument would be stronger if I said Europe caused Libyan civil war which I never said.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Europe paying Libyans? You’re deluded.

This forum mocks and hates “tahribing” Somalis, even though the vast majority of these Somalis are products of “tahriib” (an Arabic term for which the working definition is refugee).

Going off the comments, Somalis have no sense of in-group sympathy, or even introspection. You’re comfy in Europe and calling on others to hate Somalis for leaving Somalia, something your parents did.
Our parents left Somalia in the late 70's ,they never crossed no sea they came with planes well connected well established,elders in the families insisted that thier siblings/children leave Somalia due too the turmoil caused by the somali military junta and the bad effects of the economy due to the 77 war. You cant compare political asylum seekers and refugees the diffrence is huge

No sxb your claims are absurd wallahi billahi . Your argument would be stronger if I said Europe caused Libyan civil war which I never said.

I didnt say that Ethiopia caused Somali civil war, I said Ethiopia delliberately fueled the civil war there are many books, reports and actual facts to back this up but you blame it on Somalis and constantly downplay their(Ethiopians) role in the mess.

You argue that Libyans cant be blamed for the attrocities because its done by gangs with money from Europe, but when warlords(gangs) kill Somalis with money and weapons from Ethiopia. Its Somali ppls fault. Like wtf, do you hate Somalis that much?
:what1:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I didnt say that Ethiopia caused Somali civil war, I said Ethiopia delliberately fueled the civil war there are many books, reports and actual facts to back this up but you blame it on Somalis and constantly downplay their(Ethiopians) role in the mess.

You argue that Libyans cant be blamed for the attrocities because its done by gangs with money from Europe, but when warlords(gangs) kill Somalis with money and weapons from Ethiopia. Its Somali ppls fault. Like wtf, do you hate Somalis that much?
:what1:
Yes like I said your argument would be stronger if the subject was civil war which I never blamed on Europeans , Libyans are to be blamed for creating rebel groups just like Somalis and seeking foreign military backing. You get me .

If you want to know my colour hit my luuq yaa cheap qumayo

@Dibleyy I actually am a noble man very comfortable in my colour features (Madow nose) iyo skin. I don't blame groups like crying babies I know most of you Somalians are the stereotypical ones in this forum very skinny iyo emotional kkkkk here I just prove that Europe is causing refugees to get terrorized by rewarding Libyan gangs and putting contracts for them on the market to kill and abuse refugees yet you guys only see Arab Arab Arab hahhaha

So basically you look maddow, its always the bantu looking Somali's that are the biggest race traitors

CaliTedesse

VIP
So basically you look maddow, its always the bantu looking Somali's that are the biggest race traitors
No I am caramel I look South American not Bantu. No one ever confuses me for racial pure Bantu. South American hmdlh its better than looking like skinny malnourished East African, shukran.

VixR

Veritas
Our parents left Somalia in the late 70's ,they never crossed no sea they came with planes well connected well established,elders in the families insisted that thier siblings/children leave Somalia due too the turmoil caused by the somali military junta and the bad effects of the economy due to the 77 war. You cant compare political asylum seekers and refugees the diffrence is huge
Your argument is literally: we underwent better conditions, and our passage was luckier.

Not an argument.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Your argument is literally: we underwent better conditions, and our passage was luckier.

Not an argument.
A substantinal number of the diaspora are from thoose group they where the core of the survival for the somali peoples in terms of remmitances and rebulding the country look at somali land and puntland you can argue that thoose projects are built soley on diaspora both politicaly and internally economical, don't undermine our people. You cant compare the diaspora today and the diaspora of the past give credit where its due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending