Why hate Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Oh I almost forgot that Ethiopians are good Samaritans and untouchable to you. Ethiopians never armed warlords in the South miyaa? Werent they litterally giving them guns and bullets to kill Somalis so the war would never end? When one faction was winning, Ethiopians were always ready to crush them. Anyone who has studied Somalias civil war recognises the major role filthy raw meat munchers played in it.

"But its Somalis fault"

This imbecile wants us to believe Ethiopians are our best friends. Go read your ppls history adoonyohow maskaxda laga gumeyste.

I already gave you an answer my Somalian friend who denies the truth and wants to use Ethiopians as scapegoat for Somalia's troubles. All foreigners that fuelled the Somali civil war was thanks to Somali weaknesses and anarchic behaviour and low IQ waayo just look at 30 years Somalis still fail to reconcile so how can Ethiopians be blamed if Somalis themselves are incompetent . Midakale you never talk about atrocities committed by Somalis on other Somalis or certain Somalis that hide behind SNA uniforms to kill other Somalis. You just want Somalis to live in fantasy that all troubles are external when they are in fact internal

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse
The Libyans are not paid by Europeans to kidnap Somalis refugees.. They're making money by kidnapping and extortion.
Libyans are dirty rats.
No akhi that's not the point the Libyan gangs though are funded by Europeans to instill fear into refugees. Hence less refugees and more willing to go back to their own country which is what EU wants sxb

No akhi that's not the point the Libyan gangs though are funded by Europeans to instill fear into refugees. Hence less refugees and more willing to go back to their own country which is what EU wants sxb
This could be true.. But even if someone paid them as fellow Muslims they shouldn't treat poor refugees like slaves.. anyway why are you defending them? It's even worse if they get paid to torture our refugees.. Don't get me wrong I'm against tahriib but the Libyans are scumbags..

Why do Somalis hate Libyans I saw a lot of hate on forums towards Libyans, but did you guys know it's Europe that pays Libyan gangs to terrorize refugees? Also why not hate Somalis themselves for tahriibing? It's Somalis that life on welfare in the West that cause youngsters back home to tahriib simply because they act like Big Mans in their home tuulo but are actually living like gaajos in Europe kkkkkk

Ma Khaniis baa tahay horta aan ku waydiiyee? Si baad u yara jiljilicsan tahay. All your topics are negative about somalis. Sinjigaada wase yeelo shaqo kale.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This could be true.. But even if someone paid them as fellow Muslims they shouldn't treat poor refugees like slaves.. anyway why are you defending them? It's even worse if they get paid to torture our refugees.. Don't get me wrong I'm against tahriib but the Libyans are scumbags..
Akhi Libyans are scumbags but if roles were reversed Somalis would do same instability etc no money etc is turning Libyans that way and Europeans are fueling this scumbaggery.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ma Khaniis baa tahay horta aan ku waydiiyee? Si baad u yara jiljilicsan tahay. All your topics are negative about somalis. Sinjigaada wase yeelo shaqo kale.
Hoyada was yaa ibnu wecel truth is hard to.swallow miya?

Hoyada was yaa ibnu wecel truth is hard to.swallow miya?

Adigaa wecel ah cause intaan akhrinaayay warkaada soomaliadaad ku maran tahay on the forums. I rarely read anything positive from you. You put them down in almost all of your posts.

Sinjigaada wase yeelo meherad kale. Ma naqaan meeshaad ka timid. Xoolo waaxid.

Atrocities are atrocities whether it's committed by Somalis or non Somalis..
Somalia has had a civil war for nearly 30 years it's true we kill each other but I've never seen Somalis enslaving each
Akhi Libyans are scumbags but if roles were reversed Somalis would do same instability etc no money etc is turning Libyans that way and Europeans are fueling this scumbaggery.

Bro the somalis are known to kidnap seamen and demand ransom for their release I've never heard or seeing our criminals treat their hostage in such inhumane way....These Libyans are raping women to the point they're no longer able to walk.. This is beyond savagery no amount of lawlessness can excuse this kind of behavior.. Waa abahood wase yaal.. Nacalad baa Libya ku taal.

Every nation has rotten apples...Libya is no different.

That is a fair statement although the practice of enslaving fellow Africans and torturing them makes other societies judge all Libyans as animals with no religion and culture.

It would help their image if some prominent Libyans banded together and fought in the name of freeing the enslaved and tormented souls in their country. Then we could all point to that effort being made by some Libyans.

I haven't read any article of a group of Libyans fighting fellow Libyans putting their lives on the line for justice and humanity.

At this point: Libyan = Savage. That will change with time once their country makes an effort to fight this inhumanity.

There is no excuse for savagery.

Why do Somalis hate Libyans I saw a lot of hate on forums towards Libyans, but did you guys know it's Europe that pays Libyan gangs to terrorize refugees? Also why not hate Somalis themselves for tahriibing? It's Somalis that life on welfare in the West that cause youngsters back home to tahriib simply because they act like Big Mans in their home tuulo but are actually living like gaajos in Europe kkkkkk
Europe is gaajo yes no doubt about it

It is worth noting when some Somalis engaged in this kind of savagery decades ago, the religious groups armed the Bantu brothers and enabled them to fight such injustice. Some segment in every society has to stand up for justice always and protect the weak among them. That is the difference between Libyans and Somalis.

A Somali may be bigoted and favoring their clan always, but they have limits to what they can accept. I haven't read an article about religious Libyans organizing themselves to engage in battle with their savage brethren to stop them.

Thank God for being Somali. We may not be perfect ourselves and do self-harm, but many of us stood for justice and are egalitarian.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fck Libya wa lakin am saying Euro has hand in this which many Europhiles are trying to deny I blame both Europe and Libyans wa.lakin other want us to center our hatred only towards one group .

Anything to fit his narrative xaywaanka xun

Telling from your other posts Im really starting to think you kinda hate yourself im guessing your really dark and hate yourself for it so you try to compensate by relating more to arab people and try to get with their women.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Telling from your other posts Im really starting to think you kinda hate yourself im guessing your really dark and hate yourself for it so you try to compensate by relating more to arab people and try to get with their women.
If you want to know my colour hit my luuq yaa cheap qumayo

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Dibleyy I actually am a noble man very comfortable in my colour features (Madow nose) iyo skin. I don't blame groups like crying babies I know most of you Somalians are the stereotypical ones in this forum very skinny iyo emotional kkkkk here I just prove that Europe is causing refugees to get terrorized by rewarding Libyan gangs and putting contracts for them on the market to kill and abuse refugees yet you guys only see Arab Arab Arab hahhaha

CaliTedesse

VIP
What also the gaaloraac Eurohiles on this forum want to hide is that they consider North Africa ethnically Berber and basically according to them Berbers are torturing and killing East African refugees but that doesn't fit their narrative as they want more Somalis to hate Arabs thus leave Islam like they did out.of hatred. That's why I'm here to always bring the truth to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending