Why hate Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Of course it doesn’t absolve Libyans but I do believe Europeans are behind it. Libyans only started capturing Africans late 2016/early 2017. What was the incentive?
Wallahi you are a bright man look at these insecure fellas who have inferiority complex for Arabs they are raging because we are showing the public the underlying truth

Apollo

VIP
My parents got to Europe on fake passports and traveled by airplane.

The good old days before 9/11 when security checks were poor. Now tahribers are taking far riskier journeys to travel to Europe.

Apollo

VIP
kkkkkkkkk Allow it

3TBn49u.jpg

This @CaliTedesse blames everything even remotely relating to Arabs on Somalis. If Arabs god forbid deside to bomb Somalia tomorrow, expect this fella to justify it and blamit it on Somalis. "Its Somolians fault for not defending themselves".
:birdman:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have no special love for arabs and most of them are indeed waacyl today but I dislike Europeans a lot more.
And thats what im saying akhi neither do I but I see these gaaloraac they are protecting their euro masters and always use this card to hate Arabs since with some of them their Arab hate caused them to leave the Deen.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This @CaliTedesse blames everything even remotely relating to Arabs on Somalis. If Arabs god forbid deside to bomb Somalia tomorrow, expect this fella to justify it and blamit it on Somalis. "Its Somolians fault for not defending themselves".
:birdman:
You just say this because of our Ethiopia argument where I schooled you that it was Somalis fault they are in the situation they are today and not Ethiopias fault for taking advantage of them

You just say this because of our Ethiopia argument where I schooled you that it was Somalis fault they are in the situation they are today and not Ethiopias fault for taking advantage of them

Oh I almost forgot that Ethiopians are good Samaritans and untouchable to you. Ethiopians never armed warlords in the South miyaa? Werent they litterally giving them guns and bullets to kill Somalis so the war would never end? When one faction was winning, Ethiopians were always ready to crush them. Anyone who has studied Somalias civil war recognises the major role filthy raw meat munchers played in it.

"But its Somalis fault"

This imbecile wants us to believe Ethiopians are our best friends. Go read your ppls history adoonyohow maskaxda laga gumeyste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending