Why hate Libyans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do Somalis hate Libyans I saw a lot of hate on forums towards Libyans, but did you guys know it's Europe that pays Libyan gangs to terrorize refugees? Also why not hate Somalis themselves for tahriibing? It's Somalis that life on welfare in the West that cause youngsters back home to tahriib simply because they act like Big Mans in their home tuulo but are actually living like gaajos in Europe kkkkkk

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Europe paying Libyans? You’re deluded.

This forum mocks and hates “tahribing” Somalis, even though the vast majority of these Somalis are products of “tahriib” (an Arabic term for which the working definition is refugee).

Going off the comments, Somalis have no sense of in-group sympathy, or even introspection. You’re comfy in Europe and calling on others to hate Somalis for leaving Somalia, something your parents did.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP

This forum mocks and hates tahribing Somalis, even though the vast majority of Somalis are products of tahriib (an Arabic wordfor which the working definition is refugee). Going off the comments, Somalis have no sense of in-group sympathy, or even retrospection. You’re comfy in Europe and calling on others to hate Somalis for leaving Somalia, something your parents did.
No no no naa heedhee dont spin my words I said why not hate Somalis themselves for tahribiing I meant hate the ones that act like they live a lavish lifestyle in Europe on social media and go back to their tuulo and show off wa lakin they are poor rats in reality in Europe kkkkkk u get me

CaliTedesse

VIP
@VixR I know you hold Europeans very high wa lakin they pay Libyans to terrorize refugees. Just because you are gaal you hold soft spot for Gaal people , every gaal is bit Europhile,,, you think they are righteous kkkkkk etc wa lakin they are biggest devils why you think they offered Turkey 6 billion to hold the refugees in Turkish camps and are paying Morocco too to hold refugees down wa lakin in Libya its different story waa chaos ma fahamtay kkkkkk so lowkey give money to gangs to terrorize refugees

VixR

Veritas
No no no naa heedhee dont spin my words I said why not hate Somalis themselves for tahribiing I meant hate the ones that act like they live a lavish lifestyle in Europe on social media and go back to their tuulo and show off wa lakin they are poor rats in reality in Europe kkkkkk u get me
Your dumb mind really thinks Diasporan Somalis flexing on social media is causing Somalis in Somalia to leave it.

How about the most parsimonious explanation, which is that Somalia is a shithole, and it’s own govt can’t help it’s “citizens” for fucking 30 years as the people die like flies, so Somalis have gone back to their roots (moving to better pastures). How tf you can blame them as you sit in the West is something I’ll never understand.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Your dumb mind really thinks Diasporan Somalis flexing on social media is causing Somalis in Somalia to leave it. The most parsimonious explanation is that Somalia is a shithole and it’s own govt can’t help it’s citizens for fucking 30 years as the people die like flies, so Somalis have gone back to their roots (moving to better pastures). How tf can they be blamed.
Not Social Media alone, flexing at home in their tuulos naaya Somalis talk a lot you need to understand Somalis better even in old times when there was no road or technology word traveled fast. Somalis loved to gossip and share stories from 1 nomad to other. This is still practised this is why if you go do crazy shit another girl called Xaawo or Ayaan will know about your crazy antics at a distance of 30 miles. Plus most people tahriibing are not from the chaos xaarhole the MOG but from Somaliland iyo Puntland and its stable there these are youngsters.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The EU stops refugees from passing to Italy and Malta by giving money to gangs in Libya. These gangs in Libya treat refugees very badly in the name of the EU. The EU, which claims that it is the "bastion of democracy and human rights," remains indifferent to this persecution.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Back in 2017 they succeeded in getting these refugees to cry to go back to their home countries those Eurodevils.

The EU says it is engaged, along with the African Union and the United Nations, to set up a task force to expedite the safe return of people stuck in Libya back to their home countries.

The International Organization of Migration (IOM), through funds provided by the EU, has helped return some 14,000 people this year. The EU wants to bankroll another 15,000 returns by next February.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I’m impressed. You really have to perform backflips like a circus animal to blame Europe for Somali tahriib and Libyan abuse.
No miss Europhile, I blame Europe for refugees abused in Libya and tahriib on Somalis in diaspora (largely , because most refugees are from families who have it good and from stable areas)

VixR

Veritas
Back in 2017 they succeeded in getting these refugees to cry to go back to their home countries those Eurodevils.

The EU says it is engaged, along with the African Union and the United Nations, to set up a task force to expedite the safe return of people stuck in Libya back to their home countries.

The International Organization of Migration (IOM), through funds provided by the EU, has helped return some 14,000 people this year. The EU wants to bankroll another 15,000 returns by next February.
There’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t think Europe is obligated to accept everyone. I also think this of the US and the South Americans/Mexicans Trump is currently milking as political propaganda.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I’m impressed. You really have to perform backflips like a circus animal to blame Europe for Somali tahriib and Libyan abuse.

No, he’s right, Gaddafi used to hold it over Europe’s head like Turkey did during 2015.

“In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," he told the France 24 television station.”

Now when Libya is a destabilized and Gaddafis warning obviously came true, whose paying the Libyans who terrorize the refugees trying to cross? Obviously kidnapping people without a dollar to their name isn’t a sustainable business plan. The European powers who have faced massive political turmoil and the rise of far-right parties because of the self inflicted refugee crisis, have a vested interest in this matter. There’s no hard proof, but obviously it wouldn’t be beyond them to keep it a secret. It’s not a huge leap of logic.

CaliTedesse

VIP
There’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t think Europe is obligated to accept everyone. I also think this of the US and the South Americans/Mexicans Trump is currently milking as political propaganda.
Europe could just close its borders but they of course want to remain the bastion of hope, democracy and human rights kkkkk

This forum mocks and hates “tahribing” Somalis, even though the vast majority of these Somalis are products of “tahriib” (an Arabic term for which the working definition is refugee).

Going off the comments, Somalis have no sense of in-group sympathy, or even introspection. You’re comfy in Europe and calling on others to hate Somalis for leaving Somalia, something your parents did.

They are spineless losers who have more empathy for an carab torturing migrants than their own kind.

CaliTedesse

VIP
All Libyans are guilty for atrocities that are happening in their name. Somalis should start kidnapping libyans and do the same shit to them
You are just angry because truth is Europe is behind refugees getting abused and you want to use Libya as an excuse for Somalis to hate more Arabs kkkkk

Why do Somalis hate Libyans I saw a lot of hate on forums towards Libyans, but did you guys know it's Europe that pays Libyan gangs to terrorize refugees? Also why not hate Somalis themselves for tahriibing? It's Somalis that life on welfare in the West that cause youngsters back home to tahriib simply because they act like Big Mans in their home tuulo but are actually living like gaajos in Europe kkkkkk

So Europeans are responsible for Arabs kidnapping, torturing and extorting African migrants? Just stfu, you clown.

Kezira

disneylanders
tbh i never looked at it this way

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
So Europeans are responsible for Arabs kidnapping, torturing and extorting African migrants? Just stfu, you clown.

Of course it doesn’t absolve Libyans but I do believe Europeans are behind it. Libyans only started capturing Africans late 2016/early 2017. What was the incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending