Why don't Somalis take up Swimming and dominate international competitions? We are genetically designed for it.

Have a look at this list that is to attain the ultimate swimmers body not just your average swimmer and you will quickly realise that we Somalis already have all if not many of the genetic advantages by default.

So instead of running, whey don't we take this up instead and become Africa's first global swimming champions?

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Have a look at this list that is to attain the ultimate swimmers body not just your average swimmer and you will quickly realise that we Somalis already have all if not many of the genetic advantages by default.

So instead of running, whey don't we take this up instead and become Africa's first global swimming champions?
pretty sure whites are the best at swimming

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Negores are scarred of biyo

Somalia has the longest coast in Africa and in my town in Somalia, every kid swam and I almost killed myself in a man made pool. This is incorrect LOL

Bro I know Somali niggas that still don't know how to swim :mjkkk: :mjlol:

I could go to a swimming pool with these niggas right now and they would be afraid to jump in any pool that's deeper than 6ft. These niggas still hang around the 3ft area like little kids.

We most likely got a shit load of Somali women that don't know how to swim as well.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Of course but we have a lighter body/less dense bones and have more endurance. If Somalia invested in Swimming, we would smoke em.
I learned how to swim when I was 8. I always loved swimming but never got to compete in any sports as a kid.

I use to swim on a weekly basis every summer. Either at a public pool or at a beach.

Bro I know Somali niggas that still don't know how to swim :mjkkk: :mjlol:

I could go to a swimming pool with these niggas right now and they would be afraid to jump in any pool that's deeper than 6ft. These niggas still hang around the 3ft area like little kids.

We most likely got a shit load of Somali women that don't know how to swim as well.

Those are city Somalis. Go to Somalia in the coastal towns and every single kid knows how to swim. Just like in America, the swimming states are Cali, Florida etc

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

We need the funding but it is very achievable.

Didnt science break down torso lenght vs leg length ? Thought it was obvious black folks run faster because of center of gravity and white folks swim better becasuse larger torso = increased buoyancy. I mean It aint that complicated its easy to visualize or am I trippin🤔

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I was born in Somalia, and I learned how to swim at the age of 9 back then Indian Ocean was our swimming pool. Playing soccer and swimming in the ocean was our fun time. But when I was 10 years old our family went to visit my aunt who lived in Jilib, and the local kids were going to the river to swim. First day I refused to get into the water because the water was muddy and I was scared of Yaxaas.
But when I saw how much fun everyone had, and they assured me there was no Yaxaas I jumped in the water lakiin wadnaheyga Suu u boodboodayey ilaaheey aa ogaa

Didnt science break down torso lenght vs leg length ? Thought it was obvious black folks run faster because of center of gravity and white folks swim better becasuse larger torso = increased buoyancy. I mean It aint that complicated its easy to visualize or am I trippin🤔

They are comparing West African black people.

No study has ever compared East Africans.

Your average Somali is genetically pre disposition to dominate swimming.

If Hooyos took their babies to learn swimming, floating etc from age 4 etc, it would be a game changer.

In the city I used to live, the swimming classes were filled with Somali kids. A lot of parents take them there because it was an easy cheap sunnah sport to do. So, who knows maybe we will have a Somali Olympic swimmer one day.

I live in Minnesota btw for reference.

I myself, was in swimming class when I was around 8 and finished all the levels but I wasn’t really sport level ready. I knew how to swim and the techniques but I am not a fast swimmer and I don’t think I have the genetics for it. Unlike other Somalis, I don’t have a lean body and I struggle with endurance.

They are comparing West African black people.

No study has ever compared East Africans.

Your average Somali is genetically pre disposition to dominate swimming.

If Hooyos took their babies to learn swimming, floating etc from age 4 etc, it would be a game changer.
Search up robel the whale