Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
The entertainment industry is demonic. You will be taken advantage of and humiliated in it. Also, there is no honor in dignity in "modeling". Standing in front of a camera is hardly what I would call honest labor.

It's facts though, let's be real, when adjusting for desirability for both Somali men and women, whites blow us out of the water, I've been saying this, it's not self-hatred or gender wars, it's reality.

White men >>>> Somali men
White women >>>> Somali women

It is what it is.
Purely for economic reasons, like a fellow brother/sister said, ''You're not ugly, just poor''.

This is why Cadaan will beat any foreigners in almost every single category. Because the majority of their countries are wealthy and first world. Even the shitty ones aren't nearly as bad as Asia or Africa.

The older Somali women must have been hurting real bad when they did this. I wasn’t active on Somali side of the internet in the early days so I cannot verify if what you are saying is true. In any case, I don’t really see Gen Z Somalis move like this ❤️

That’s okay. The incel phenomenon was going to happen anyway because the west has declined. Your average westerner can’t easily complete the milestones people completed in the past and their social circles have also been cut down. Their quality of lives has significantly dropped. People are broker and lonelier than ever.

There wasn’t anything we can do to stop it. It effects every community. So it doesn’t bother me when Somali incels attack Somali women. I know our truth.

Those who engage in gender wars are too low IQ to realize they are denigrating their ethnic group and making themselves look stupid to ajanabis. We come from each other so how can one gender be better or worser than their counterparts?

I hope more Somalis start valuing representation. I hope things change in the next few decades. I am optimistic 😁
But why modelling in particular? Plenty of better industries to get into. Modelling is for the people of Lut.

Trending