Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Ayan hersi is an educated millionaire. She's still richer than you, moe farah. She can buy Somaliland. Don't make me call her and tell her to buy me Somaliland for a birthday present.

Lol please shit get paid to shit on Islam. She isn't rich.

Mo Farah is one of the biggest and richest athletes in the world, he can feed your cousins in Dadaab for a whole year kkkk

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No one is hating on Mo Farah. I cheered for him during the London Olympics. Got nothing but love. Can't really claim him since he ran for the british flag but as I Somali I was proud

now @waraabe answer my name. Why do you oppose naming it Isaacia?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol please shit get paid to shit on Islam. She isn't rich.

Mo Farah is one of the biggest and richest athletes in the world, he can feed your cousins in Dadaab for a whole year kkkk
My people don't live in Dadaab. You piece of shit.

Moe farah is raising Jamaican man's seed while your people are starving in burco!

waraabe

Your superior
No one is hating on Mo Farah. I cheered for him during the London Olympics. Got nothing but love. Can't really claim him since he ran for the british flag but as I Somali I was proud

Why don't you name somalia hawiya

waraabe

Your superior
My people don't live in Dadaab. You piece of shit.

Moe farah is raising Jamaican man's seed while your people are starving in burco!

I am not from burco. So what if he raises a child, better then insulting Islam

waraabe

Your superior
Somalia is for Somalis why name it after a clan? Makes no sense! Somaliland is not for all Somalis so why have the somali name? It's an honest question and deserves an honest answer!

You are an idiot. it is for Somalis as Somalis live there. Somalia isn't a somali country but bantu since it's two athletes don't look somali

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

I foolishly did two:snoop:
Let's all pray he breaks his ankles:win:

waraabe

Your superior
If is for Somalis why break away when you already have a state for somalis :ayaanswag:

Or is it only for clan x Somalis? In that case it should be named after clan x

Somalia isn't my country. I don't want to share anything with you. Somaliland like djibouti, somali region of Ethiopia and NFD is a somali territory.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia isn't my country. I don't want to share anything with you. Somaliland like djibouti, somali region of Ethiopia and NFD is a somali territory.

I'm Somali why don't you wanna share anything with me? If it's because of qabil I strongly suggests you advocate for Isaacia.

Status
Not open for further replies.