Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I've actually wondered if you guys hate Somalia so much why still attach yourself with the Somali name? Wouldn't something like Isaacia be better? Clearly it's not Somali land.

You don't own the somali name. We are somali but not from your country.

You aren't even Somali from the looks of your athletes on the Olympics

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You don't own the somali name. We are somali but not from your country.

You aren't even Somali from the looks of your athletes on the Olympics

But something called Somali-Land indicates it's land for Somalis right? I think calling it by it's clan name is better. At least then we know who can claim it. It'll just be confusing in the future. I'm being dead serious. Isaacia has a nice ring to it.

Abdi Bile is the greatest Somali runner. Nobody can touch him!

How many medals does Abdi Bile have?

8f30d714e8228e496a9b3a647be59037_f84850.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
But something called Somali-Land indicates it's land for Somalis right? I think calling it by it's clan name is better. At least then we know who can claim it. It'll just be confusing in the future. I'm being dead serious. Isaacia has a nice ring to it.

Hutu girl you aren't Somali. Look at your athletes lol.

Stop claiming us. Somaliland is the name

i agree isaaacia would be a perfect name. if they want to disassociate with somalis, why name your country after them. since isaacs think their a different race, might as well name their nation after themselves

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Daughter of Ayan hirsi stop your verbal xaar

Ayan hersi is an educated millionaire. She's still richer than you, moe farah. She can buy Somaliland. Don't make me call her and tell her to buy me Somaliland for a birthday present.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hutu girl you aren't Somali. Look at your athletes lol.

Stop claiming us. Somaliland is the name

I am Somali. Stop with the insults. I'm asking a question just answer it like a civilized person! Why still have the Somali name? Isn't it better to call it by clan name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts