Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mo-farah.jpg

:salute:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop cryin. Work hard and represent yourself. Let your people represent you
lol last time I checked Somaliand isn't a country. Not that I have anything against it being a country but just telling facts.

Ps as a fellow Brit technically he does represent me. As a Somali I wouldn't want him to represent me. He smells of conery.

waraabe

Your superior
lol last time I checked Somaliand isn't a country. Not that I have anything against it being a country but just telling facts.

Ps as a fellow Brit technically he does represent me. As a Somali I wouldn't want him to represent me. He smells of conery.

Your people can represent you.
Somaliland isn't recognized but still has nothing to do with you. I am happy if he represents djibouti I am happy

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Your people can represent you.
Somaliland isn't recognized but still has nothing to do with you. I am happy if he represents djibouti I am happy
Go and drink your milk and go to sleep old man. You're starting to babble.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Better lookin then Ayan hirsi :pachah1:

Keep my Eedo out of this you piece of shit. You keep bringing her up like she owes you money or something. Is it because she's living the life you've always wanted? :lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior
Keep my Eedo out of this you piece of shit. You keep bringing her up like she owes you money or something. Is it because she's living the life you've always wanted? :lolbron:

He insulted my niece so I had to put him in his place walaal Kkkkkk I would say someone from his insignificant community hut I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts