Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop insulting Djibouti

Telling the truth is not insulting, what made them sell their women for penny ? There is not civil war or famine but established country, why do their people claim to be.Somali refugees around the world? Even Norway had stripped citizenship from Djibouti pretending to be Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
Telling the truth is not insulting, what made them sell their women for penny ? There is not civil war or famine but established country, why do their people claim to be.Somali refugees around the world? Even Norway had stripped citizenship from Djibouti pretending to be Somalis.

Djaboutians are more Somali then u and ur ilk

And the prostitutes in Djibouti are Ethiopia who get money from foreign soldiers.

Never speak about Djibouti

Djaboutians are more Somali then u and ur ilk

And the prostitutes in Djibouti are Ethiopia who get money from foreign soldiers.

Never speak about Djibouti

They should not interfere in Somalia matters and advacte for separation of Somalia EVER and NEVER dare call Somalia a failed state as this djbouti called Somalia above but you ignored IT.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
They should not interfere in Somalia matters and advacte for separation of Somalia EVER and NEVER dare call Somalia a failed state as this djbouti called Somalia above but you ignored IT.
Walaal don't u get tired of going back and forth with people? We are all Somalis at the end of the day, there's no need for all of this guys

Walaal don't u get tired of going back and forth with people? We are all Somalis at the end of the day, there's no need for all of this guys

I will never get tried of defending Somalia name and people are getting comfortable in insulting Somalia while they came from shithole in horn. They had to put in their place.

waraabe

Your superior
I will never get tried of defending Somalia name and people are getting comfortable in insulting Somalia while they came from shithole in horn. They had to put in their place.

You don't speak Somali fucking booliqaran rat

Something else you are addressing me to stop but not her while she who started first to diss Somali refugees and called your country Somalia a failed state, why ?????? Never mind I know the answer.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Something else you are addressing me to stop but not her while she who started first to diss Somali refugees and called your country Somalia a failed state, why ?????? Never mind I know the answer.
But she has stopped you on the other hand keep commenting. The unhealthy obsession you have with Somaliland is very concerning walaal sidan si isku dhaan

But she has stopped you on the other hand keep commenting. The unhealthy obsession you have with Somaliland is very concerning walaal sidan si isku dhaan

I am from north Somalia and SL does not exist as country and it is my right to care (obsess) about my country from north to south. I make more threads about Mogadishu than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending