Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, do us a favour and quit acting like you know everybody, fob! Kulaha we claimed Somalia to get here.
Like I said, just cuz you and your whole family arrived as refugees stop speaking for everyone!

Pathetic liar one time skilled labour and other time work permit. Two different types of visa and even the work field is different. Canuck is my fav hockey team dumbass. Do not mention again just other group of retards.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at Waraabe enjoying the two sisters fighting, what kind of man are you waryaa?
If you're not going to resolve their arguments them stay out of it. Don't add fuel and twerk on the sidelines you scrub.

@barwaqo and @Canuck please gals let this die, you're both Somali queens.

waraabe

Your superior
Look at Waraabe enjoying the two sisters fighting, what kind of man are you waryaa?
If you're not going to resolve their arguments them stay out of it. Don't add fuel and twerk on the sidelines you scrub.

So u decide to pick on me

Girl, I don't do anything for the sidelines but I am over it if the fob who can barely string 2 sentences together will stop replying and @ -ing me :)

angrycat

not so sad after all
come one mohamed farah owes no one no thing, it would be nice, but he has his country to run for now, the one that took him in.

Wallahi No need to lie alhamdullilah! I wish you and your failed state well, hey, look on the bright side: at least that fact is what got you here!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Day 5 - Don't let this thread die please.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending