Why Does Morgan Get A Bad Representation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I want Morgan to return to politics, he was never a warlord but defending the national govt not defending a clan based rebel group. ppl like qaybdiid, muse sudi, muse bihi, those are vicious warlords and should be exiled from the country. I am sorry bro but I wasnt being traded like a slave in libya or dying in the seas to run away from my country with siyad in power, all that happened cuz of those stupid warlords and I hate them forever for it but it seems u love it. U need to get a mental health check seriously!!! I can't believe there are still people that are against siyad barre knowing what we have had for 25 years!!! Amazing we need mental health checks done in the nation. Do u like being traded like slave in libya if you do thats stockholm syndrome and a mental illness if u sympathize with the rebel groups who brought this country down!!!

So you want Morgan to enter Somali Politics, I thought so LOL. No need to get emotional and start accusing me of supporting warlords, how did you even come to that conclusion in the first place yaab. :pachah1:

I'm not completely against Siad Barre, he was good in certain aspects but during his time corruption and unemployment were rampant. His achievements has been severely amplified due to stability and peace and not for actual developments and stable societal framework.

He made dangerous mistakes which proved to be fatal and totally collapsed Somalia.

Haven't you seen how easy it is for MOG to depose hirshabelle and GM? that is division and where-ever there is division it will be exploited and that's exactly wat PL wanted out of federalism, I didn't get it untill recently. It's not about competing federally and having the whole nation build or putting everything in one city. This is clearly a way to keep hawiye broken down separately, they are not a threat as a sub-clan and u have to admit that!!! They couldn't of done what they did in 91 if they weren't united but as individual clans, they stand no chance against PL.

The issues in PL and Khatumo isn't between PL, it's between dhulbahante who are fighting for power among themselves. SL N PL are just means to end for them. JL never ever was deposed like hirshabelle n galmudug is always deposed. Not even RRA state gets deposed. It's always the hawiye regions that get toppled by any president in mogadishu as they see fit!!! Is there problems in JL, yes but will it ever be overthrown from the outside hell no!!! Is there problems in PL yes but can it overthrown from outside hell no. Is there problems in Baydhabo, yes but can it be overthrown from the outside, no it cant.

There is a clear pattern there and hawiye days are over if they operate individually, this will be regular occurence for them sxb!!!

How many times have the Daroods tried to dissuade and bring down regions such as Hiiran but failed, starting from the days of Siad Barre when he brought Ogadens into the region and armed them, To chasing out some HG's from Galgaduud and making them fight us, to completely fucking our economy over by bringing in fake currency from Puntland even though we had a good trading relationship.

You can try to fool other people and bring fake propoganda and pin all the blame on Mogadishu behind the undermining of certain regions but we all know the truth.

Xaasidnimo and Cuqdad is certainly not limited to a specific tribe thats for sure :manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How many times have the Daroods tried to dissuade and bring down regions such as Hiiran but failed, starting from the days of Siad Barre when he brought Ogadens into the region and armed them, To chasing out some HG's from Galgaduud and making them fight us, to completely fucking our economy over by bringing in fake currency from Puntland even though we had a good trading relationship.

You can try to fool other people and bring fake propoganda and pin all the blame on Mogadishu behind the undermining of certain regions but we all know the truth.

Xaasidnimo and Cuqdad is certainly not limited to a specific tribe thats for sure :manny:

Listen buddy, your on 3 boats(mog, gm, hs), each wanna eat their cake and take care of their interests and where-ever there is interest at play, division follows. It's just the way it's always going to be for them. MOG didn't like the regime in GM/HS, MOG deposed of them. When it came for XAAF he went str8 to the regions and asked for backing for his presidency(pl/jl/sw) outsider clans. Why? cuz he taking care of his power hirabnimo is only useful if it dont take his seat!!! You gotta admit hawiye states are sitting ducks :manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The pattern is clear the only states that are being deposed and switched around to suit the needs of the feds in hamar is GM/HS...They tried it with JL, hassan sheikh thought that shit is gonna work in darod areas, he found out the hard way. Darod regions don't get deposed and they dont shuffle around the powersharing, it's set in damn stone. OG is president, Marehan, Vice President, Kismayo Mayor Harti. It's always gonna be set in stone like that no matter what wind blows in from the inside or outside. It's just a far more stablized politics. MOG tried to destabilize SW, but it's a waste of time, the RRA are on one boat, one interest, they will be told hey 'outsiders' messing with us lets defend our 'man' and thats it. It's to hard to get in and f*ck with them!!!

GM/HS though with MOG all fighting for relevance and power might go see the devil(pl/jl/sw) cuz hey who doesn't love power huh? it trancends qabiil and guess what, outsiders are just gonna look at em and say break up their voting bloc, set em against each other and then take the prize yaself cuz theyre 60 votes will split in 3 ways and wont count for nothing in the end :manny:

Plus the threat of any military power coming out of there is obsolete, it's military is divided 3 ways, no formidable force can come and even they do you can use them against each other by playin their regional interest against one and another. Plus the economical side isn't great, MOG will take so much federal funding, GM/HS will be left with crumbs and since it's basically 4.5 sharing it's gonne leave a look of disgust and resentment that will build as the years come like 'only mog/pl/jl' is being developed and start to abgal are taking care of their interest and trying to take the whole mantle. It's brewing sxb oh its TRUE, its DAMN TRUE:susp:

Listen buddy, your on 3 boats(mog, gm, hs), each wanna eat their cake and take care of their interests and where-ever there is interest at play, division follows. It's just the way it's always going to be for them. MOG didn't like the regime in GM/HS, MOG deposed of them. When it came for XAAF he went str8 to the regions and asked for backing for his presidency(pl/jl/sw) outsider clans. Why? cuz he taking care of his power hirabnimo is only useful if it dont take his seat!!! You gotta admit hawiye states are sitting ducks :manny:

This guy is acting like Darood unity is a thing. Majerteen are literally suppressing all the minor clans in puntland to the point they have no choice but to join Isis up in the mountains.

War ninkaan just keeps on circling back to Mogadishu, Frankly political gain isn't my concern. My only concern is development and building up our renewable energy infrastructure.

But of course thanks to your gobol Introducing fake currency into our region we are forced to switch over to the USD until the situation resolved therefore stagnating out development.

Xasideen indeed :ohlord:

What happened to not interfering with the sacred development huh? Well karma never forgets since you guys have legit problems with Isis and issues at your western border.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy is acting like Darood unity is a thing. Majerteen are literally suppressing all the minor clans in puntland to the point they have no choice but to join Isis up in the mountains.

War ninkaan just keeps on circling back to Mogadishu, Frankly political gain isn't my concern. My only concern is development and building up our renewable energy infrastructure.

But of course thanks to your gobol Introducing fake currency into our region we are forced to switch over to the USD until the situation resolved therefore stagnating out development.

What happened to not interfering with the sacred development huh? Well karma never forgets since you guys have legit problems with Isis and issues at your western border.

I am not saying PL/JL are oasis of unity, but no1 and I mean no1 can depose of their govt. Be it shabab, the west, ethiopia, other somali clans. It just won't happen sxb and u refuse to accept this even after what u saw hassan sheikh did in JL!!! HS/GM are being thrown around every few months, im talking about your govt, im not even going into your disunity on the ground level!!!

Just cut the cheap talk. Depose of One darod president in PL/JL just one and I will swallow my words!!! till then your angry cuz you know you cant

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not saying PL/JL are oasis of unity, but no1 and I mean no1 can depose of their govt. Be it shabab, the west, ethiopia, other somali clans. It just won't happen sxb and u refuse to accept this even after what u saw hassan sheikh did in JL!!! HS/GM are being thrown around every few months, im talking about your govt, im not even going into your disunity on the ground level!!!

500 people are not dying in PL or JL sxb in one day!!! it's never more then 5 people at any given time. The largest was 50 in galgala and that was like the end of the world!!! if your arguing hawiye regions are more stable, you wanna count death toll since 1991 till today and see who has more dead people? you gotta be kidding if you think darod suffered much in the civil war sxb. Most ran away and the wars in jubbalan was never intensive as power switched the other side just left the town.

I can't imagine more then 3000 darods died since 1991. 500 just died in one day in Mogadishu, and we are not even going into the 4 month war which was well into 5000-10000 range and that was some of your brightest who died that day not your khat chewers, the people who would be saving you from this mess!!! we are talking at least 50k are dead since 91 for Mog compared to like 3000 darods!!! I am being liberal, 2k a year x 27 years it's around the 50k mark!!!

And your talking about PL ISIS in the mountains and it's hit n runs? thats just proof positive PL is so strong they can only hit n run and not fight conventionally mano to mano, this actually proves that PL is to strong to be faced in the battle field and the best strategy is to hit and run and throw around a few grenades. I thought that gave people confidence pl is a strong state sxb but u see it the other way. Were like amisom power sxb because they use the same tactic on amisom!!!

Last edited:
But the 1988 bombings with pure scientific analysis can be demonstrated from every 'action' there is an opposite 'reaction'. The question is did morgan just start bombing hargeisa and take the 'action' first or was the a previous action that occurred for the reaction of Morgan in hargeisa? once that is settled, scientifically speaking, they have no case watsoever except mere clan denial!!!

The thing is morgan is only hated and condemned becouse he lost, had he been succesful, which looked very possible until USC entered the party, he would have been celebrated by the most. Morgan was an incompetent general who had 30k well trained and well paid sna and was ambushed by 3k qad jewers in the corners of hargeysa. Upon humiliation morgan not only took his anger to the civilians but orderwd his men to do unspeakeple things to young women.

"Every actions has an aqual and oppisite reaction".......
The whole SNM, USC thing could have been avoided with little bit of thinking and being one step ahead of things instead of just reacting to them. Most northners at the time weren't part of SNM now almost every one of them considers mujaahidiin thanks to morgand incompetence.

You fucking assholes, General morgan is a retired veteran who served his country proud, and he can roam anywhere in Somalia he pleases including naaso hablood.

His main role in the MSB govt was to crackdown and crush all the rebels ( ssdf,usc,snm), and if he succeeded we'd not be governed by addis today or protected by amisom, that's the cold fact.

btw snm and usc could have taken over in the 90's but one chose to carve the country up and the other looted the capital both using government guns and vehicles.

Is there incidents and dates I can review for this systematic abuse you are talking about or is it some authors fictitious accounts of history? Dates, Places, What occurred. I mean specific events, So I can say OK this happened. Besides the WSLF was in Ethiopia, it's got nothing do with Somalia as they didn't control the place!!!

If Hargeisa was discriminated, then gee what would call Gedo or Gaari-wa regions? That must of been persecution of the worst order as they lacked any projects that matched hargeisa and berbera!!! I can't believe one is using that argument when all somalis can quickly see how different cities benefited from siyad barre as compared to others. Even what we see in our damn eyes we are told to reject by these clannist for their clan crap!!! Untill reason wins, somalia will never recover. Anything against reason is just never going to work!!!! Hawiye n Isaaq must admit they got way more development then any darod regions, yet they are arguing this and we show em all darod states and lack of facilities and they just say 'ahhhh' it doesn't matter because their clan fable and fantasy is far better then rock hard evidence.

My reply was in response to the bolded part where you said "Darods never fired the first shot, history attests to it" when the WSLF atrocities says otherwise.

Screenshot_20171205-121843~2.png

Whether it was done in Ethiopian or Somali soil is besides the point as afweyne had direct control of the wslf. Most of all, I didn't even take into account the post-77 war "refugees" that (not all I must say) were armed by the govt who attacked unarmed Isaaqs in their homeland in Somali soil, and were treated more favourably than the locals in the north.

Screenshot_20171205-123905~2.png

African Watch Report: A Government at War With Its Own People, January 1990, Pg. 30/31

Is there incidents and dates I can review for this systematic abuse you are talking about or is it some authors fictitious accounts of history? Dates, Places, What occurred. I mean specific events, So I can say OK this happened.

Screenshot_20171205-124753~2.png

This is from the same 250+ page unbiased African watch report. 21 elders brought the grievances of their people to the president.

If Hargeisa was discriminated, then gee what would call Gedo or Gaari-wa regions? That must of been persecution of the worst order as they lacked any projects that matched hargeisa and berbera!!! I can't believe one is using that argument when all somalis can quickly see how different cities benefited from siyad barre as compared to others. Even what we see in our damn eyes we are told to reject by these clannist for their clan crap!!! Untill reason wins, somalia will never recover. Anything against reason is just never going to work!!!! Hawiye n Isaaq must admit they got way more development then any darod regions, yet they are arguing this and we show em all darod states and lack of facilities and they just say 'ahhhh' it doesn't matter because their clan fable and fantasy is far better then rock hard evidence

That is a lame argument since much of the investment was due to Berbera's strategic location (the only sheltered harbour/port in the entire North overlooking the gulf of Aden) which was coveted and funded (incl aid/military aid, grants packages) by the Soviets & (later) the Americans. Siad was still very nepotistic/clanist (giving positions to his fellow MOD clans) and corrupt.

Moscow was already planning to build up Berbera port several years before the coup (1962):

IMG_20170708_201731.jpg

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nfKeCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103&dq=berbera+port+soviets&source=bl&ots=5VTWVmpuH0&sig=2Y9y3jan_JZLy9pd3THokGOY2tM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU-vfZsvrUAhUlAcAKHYoADNE4ChDoAQglMAM#v=onepage&q=berbera port soviets&f=false

Also check out this contemporary piece from the 80s by LA Times:

At one time, U.S. diplomats talked of great plans for turning the 15th-Century town into anything from a major fleet refueling stop to the headquarters of the Central Command, or, as it used to be known, the Rapid Deployment Force.

The force was set up under the Jimmy Carter Administration to act as an American deterrent in the event of a threat to the Persian Gulf oil fields.

pixel.gif
Berbera once was considered a major part of U.S. military strategy in the event of war in the Middle East.

For that reason, the government believes, the United States has been kind to Somalia as an ally--supplying $600 million in aid over the past seven years in the Horn of Africa country.

But the Somali boasts of Berbera's strategic importance now ring hollow. The Americans have stopped talking. The Central Command set up headquarters in Florida and took with it the enthusiasm for developing the town.

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-03-17/news/mn-35349_1_somalia

Adjusted inflation for $600 million in 1970 amounts to $3.8 billion today!

And most importantly, Isaaqs barely even benefited from the investments (especially after the 77 war) since 'aabe' Siad gave many of the jobs/positions to his fellow MOD clans (mostly Ogaden "refugees")

Screenshot_20171205-131805~2.png

Last edited:
btw snm and usc could have taken over in the 90's but one chose to carve the country up and the other looted the capital both using government guns and vehicles.

The SNM never intended to split from Somalia. The SNM sought an alliance with the USC (which they accepted), but they went all unukaleh by taking full control so it was inevitable that they split.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Morgan was a mujahid, complete badass. Unapologetically karbashed all Darood enemies and make them cry to this day.

Noloow adeer :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Sorry buddy but Hirshabelle regional presidency will always be Xawaadle, the moment it is handed over to Abgaal we are packing our bags and start devising a serious strategy to create Hiraan-Land, read this. https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2017/sept/wararka_maanta1-142655.htm
Seriously we even relocated the capital to Jowhar and all the administration is there. What more do you want?

Plus Abgaal are perfectly fine with us having the presidency, since their focus is on benaadir and gaining a high representation there. :manny:

I don't get your point, why do you want the perception people have of Morgan to change so badly ? He will always be viewed as a cold blooded warlord, and there is literally no chance of him making his way into Somali politics which is what I assume you ultimately wish for.
hiiraan is very diverse, xawadle dont control hiiraan, more like one district in hiiraan. every hawiye tribe lives in hiraan except abgaal, but middle shabeele is exclusively abgaal, there will be abgaal president sxb, and even a gaaljeel president.

Morgan was a mujahid, complete badass. Unapologetically karbashed all Darood enemies and make them cry to this day.

Noloow adeer :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Is it true he leaked info on the MJ coup to his step-dad or is that just folklore? If that was true then f*ck him; we could've ruled over all qabils and instead of MOD we would've made it MjMjMj :siilaanyolaugh:

DRACO

VIP
He's living good, he's got a shiny villa in Garowe and has property in Dubai and Kenya, he's living life after roasting your people:westbrookswag:
You mean a guy who had it all , elite of the elite , with a few properties left . :chrisfreshhah:. Holy shit he lost everything , I imagine the pain in his eyes seeing the isaaq winning. It must kill him .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You mean a guy who had it all , elite of the elite , with a few properties left . :chrisfreshhah:. Holy shit he lost everything , I imagine the pain in his eyes seeing the isaaq winning. It must kill him .
I don't think he cares, the karbash he gave Isaaqs is probably one of the reason why they're so emotional 24/7, as i said, he's living good believe it or not

Gambar

VIP

When SS influences your talking points lol. MJs themselves are involved in that group. That’s not to say minority clans aren’t treated well or don’t get as much representation, that’s a problem everywhere sxb. Somalis are xoolo.

The SNM never intended to split from Somalia. The SNM sought an alliance with the USC (which they accepted), but they went all unukaleh by taking full control so it was inevitable that they split.

Lets be real the reason for ur alliance was out of pure qabyaalad, And the worst part is it was Isaac and censored dominated regions that prospered in the darod led kacaan.

Ps 90's was a good wake up call for the docile nationalist jebertis.

Status
Not open for further replies.