Why Does Morgan Get A Bad Representation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure but every news site I read, whenever morgan is mentioned he is called warlord, killer, etc like He was the one who started the civil war in Somalia?

Morgan was never the one who picked the gun and fired the first shots, it was the radical clan rebel groups who did that. He was merely defending the Somalia govt and it's disturbing he is referred to in the same light as aideed and abdiqaybdiid type who were instigators and did pick up the gun first and start firing at the government. Morgan was simply a reaction to the action surrounding him!!!

The final thing that disturbs me is, they have people like silanyo, muse bihi, abdiqaybdid, muse suudi all sitting in positions of government with no a damn word from anyone who are actually the real warlords that started the civil war and morgan hasn't got one position. Whats the deal with this?

No matter what anyone says, Darods never fired the first shot, history attests to it. Darod involvement was always a reaction to the first shots being fired by rebel clan groups across the nation, there is absolutely no denying that at all. If SNM didn't aggresively enter the country border illegally with foreign assistance of ethiopia which is the (first action) there would be no DAROD reaction. Same goes for USC, they entered mogadishu with force with the help of a foreign nation, Morgan and Darod simply reacted.

Darod part of the civil war was merely 'reactionary' and clan rebels were 'aggressors' that's the true history of the civil war of somalia and anyone who has any other proof, prove it or just shut up and stop mumbling crap on news site!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can understand if people say abdillahi yusuf was a warlord, there is some facts to verify that like the SSDF rebel group, he fired a shot at the govt. I won't deny that at all, but morgan gimme a damn break!!! He was doing the right thing by defending the govt from aggressive clan based rebel groups like any nation would. Clan rebel groups vs a National Govt gee gimme a break wat do somalis smoke really!!! The mere fact that the rebel groups stood for their clans while the govt was standing up for somalia as a whole is a huge differentiation on all levels. One is looking for clan pride, the other is looking for national pride across all clans, their motives and intentions was far different!!!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I can understand if people say abdillahi yusuf was a warlord, there is some facts to verify that like the SSDF rebel group, he fired a shot at the govt. I won't deny that at all, but morgan gimme a damn break!!! He was doing the right thing by defending the govt from aggressive clan based rebel groups like any nation would. Clan rebel groups vs a National Govt gee gimme a break wat do somalis smoke really!!! The mere fact that the rebel groups stood for their clans while the govt was standing up for somalia as a whole is a huge differentiation on all levels. One is looking for clan pride, the other is looking for national pride across all clans, their motives and intentions was far different!!!
sxb hawiye dgaf about morgan, i think it's reer waqooyi and his involvement in the 1988 bombardment of hargeysa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sxb hawiye dgaf about morgan, i think it's reer waqooyi and his involvement in the 1988 bombardment of hargeysa.

But the 1988 bombings with pure scientific analysis can be demonstrated from every 'action' there is an opposite 'reaction'. The question is did morgan just start bombing hargeisa and take the 'action' first or was the a previous action that occurred for the reaction of Morgan in hargeisa? once that is settled, scientifically speaking, they have no case watsoever except mere clan denial!!!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
But the 1988 bombings with pure scientific analysis can be demonstrated from every 'action' there is an opposite 'reaction'. The question is did morgan just start bombing hargeisa and take the 'action' first or was the a previous action that occurred for the reaction of Morgan in hargeisa? once that is settled, scientifically speaking, they have no case watsoever except mere clan denial!!!
doesn't matter dummy, you can't bomb civilian areas indiscriminately killing scores of children and women. Said barre could've probably engaged SNM in non civilian areas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
he probably won't ever get a government position in xamar, he can in puntland i assume ,but his subclan is pretty much politically suppressed in puntland.

Well they have no reason to use morgan past to not include him for positions or else we need to bring up abdiqaybdiid and muse suudi who are sitting there and some with influential positions such as the constitution committee president.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
doesn't matter dummy, you can't bomb civilian areas indiscriminately killing scores of children and women. Said barre could've probably engaged SNM in non civilian areas.

Maybe u haven't seen the civilian casualities in Iraq, it's not the govt fault the citizens are hiding the enemies among themselves. Terrorists and those who harbor them will suffer the same fate, you simply no longer a citizen or civilian if you are playing an active role.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe the SNM should take the full blame for the atrocities of hargeisa, why did they first go and fight from their civilian areas, surely if they liked their citizens they wouldn't put them in danger path!!!! Clan Denial is not FACT. I don't see the govt going into non fighting areas like borama or even isaaq areas where no active Snm were present. Stop twisting shit bro..Siyad WAS RIGHT when put to the scientific tests.

Maybe a true genocide can be considered what he did in PL attacking nomads who had nothing to do with the rebel groupd, nothing of the sort happened in SL. I fight anything that is unreasonable sxb, I am not in clan denial or I would say Abdillahi Yusuf was an angel!!!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Maybe u haven't seen the civilian casualities in Iraq, it's not the govt fault the citizens are hiding the enemies among themselves. Terrorists and those who harbor them will suffer the same fate, you simply no longer a citizen or civilian if you are playing an active role.

lol you are a true xoolo, are you seriously saying you don't care about the iraqi civilians massacred by the US? becuz of "muh terrorism"?

just give up man said barre fucked up the day he started a wholesale massacre of his own people.

nothing can ever justify killing a massive number of civilians, you can't kill a city because their might be a few criminals in it, that violates human rights laws and is a very dystopian thing.

A dictator can never remain in power.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol you are a true xoolo, are you seriously saying you don't care about the iraqi civilians massacred by the US? becuz of "muh terrorism"?

just give up man said barre fucked up the day he started a wholesale massacre of his own people.

nothing can ever justify killing a massive number of civilians, you can't kill a city because their might be a few criminals in it, that violates human rights laws and is a very dystopian thing.

Your a fkn xoolo for ignoring the fact the SNM used hargeisa as a sheild. The govt never forced them to use them as a sheild and I know why they did, they wanted the locals to uprise and have sympathy for them. Dont play games with me boy, I don't easily swallow fiction

This the very reason why they will never be peace in somalia. When people glorify warlords who committed despicable crimes, regardless if he is isaaq or mj or hawiye. He is a warlord and that is fact.
It is man like him, Abdullah Yusuf, Mohammed Aideed, Ali mahdi and Muse bihi who have contributed to our pathetic situation. Who have allowed our nation to be burned down to the ground and made us into the laughing stock of the world.

The irony, would you share the same view if general morgan murdered MJs. If he murdered your people. You are an individual who comes to this site to talk about development and progress and yet you are held back by one of the most backward, uncivilised concepts. Tribalism, an abstract barbaric form of division that has made us poor and weak. Even if you can justify and explain his actions, and you can't, he is what our wise friend @LarryThePuntite says a ciyal kacaan and that is enough to despise him and all the other man like you who participate in Fkd.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Your a fkn xoolo for ignoring the fact the SNM used hargeisa as a sheild. The govt never forced them to use them as a sheild and I know why they did, they wanted the locals to uprise and have sympathy for them. Dont play games with me boy, I don't easily swallow fiction
you're still a qabliste at heart "doctor" osman, fucking subhuman low iq

do you know throughout history how many generals dealt with this situation, where a certain population is fostering terrorists?

said barre could've done a blockade on the region until starving people willfully took out the rebels, even other tactics coulv'e worked.

but you know what xoolo said barre did? bombs the city (68 iq) :russ:

he basically played into the hands of the SNM, becuz after the bombings they had the support of millions.

you're trying to defend the indefensible,

give it up dumbfuck calool kuus bidaar having as bastard.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not a qabiliste but if there is no logic to claims, I will call it out for what it is, clan denial and fairy tales. If it can be proven to be realistically, I won't hold those views but as it hasn't except resorting to questioning my character which is the weakest form of criticism, I stand morgan is infact a hero!!! Stood up for the national govt while clan rebels stood up for clan. A dictatorship govt is far better then being traded as slaves in libya which is what clan rebels gave us!!!

I can backup my reasoning, you guys simply can't cause you know deepdown what u believe is mere bullshit and only do so for blind clannism!!!

Gambar

VIP

Really? :cosbyhmm:

lol you're a dumb kid in the 1990's it was all of USC that attacked xamar Lower shabelle , and HG were stationed there, dir and HG were allies, btw HG population was super low in merka in 1990's, only militiamen were there, my family moved from galgaduud and settled in the lush farming areas around merka 10 years ago, only one HG sub clan that lives there is cayr, saleebaan and sacad mostly live in galgaduud & mudug,

literally all of biyomaal is fighting one sub sub clan of HG (not even all of cayr) :pachah1: and we still gaining territory.

we still eating good sxb from xamar (after we genocided the daroads AUN caydiid knew how to deal with your kind may he rest in peace :salute:), marka , galkayo, beledweyne:trumpsmirk:.

I am not sure but every news site I read, whenever morgan is mentioned he is called warlord, killer, etc like He was the one who started the civil war in Somalia?

Morgan was never the one who picked the gun and fired the first shots, it was the radical clan rebel groups who did that. He was merely defending the Somalia govt and it's disturbing he is referred to in the same light as aideed and abdiqaybdiid type who were instigators and did pick up the gun first and start firing at the government. Morgan was simply a reaction to the action surrounding him!!!

The final thing that disturbs me is, they have people like silanyo, muse bihi, abdiqaybdid, muse suudi all sitting in positions of government with no a damn word from anyone who are actually the real warlords that started the civil war and morgan hasn't got one position. Whats the deal with this?

No matter what anyone says, Darods never fired the first shot, history attests to it. Darod involvement was always a reaction to the first shots being fired by rebel clan groups across the nation, there is absolutely no denying that at all. If SNM didn't aggresively enter the country border illegally with foreign assistance of ethiopia which is the (first action) there would be no DAROD reaction. Same goes for USC, they entered mogadishu with force with the help of a foreign nation, Morgan and Darod simply reacted.

Darod part of the civil war was merely 'reactionary' and clan rebels were 'aggressors' that's the true history of the civil war of somalia and anyone who has any other proof, prove it or just shut up and stop mumbling crap on news site!!!
Morgan was only following orders there is no proof of him actively targeting civilians as for why he doesn't have a seat that's mainly the censored nature of the darod group he comes from has very little to do with anything else for what is worth most of the militia leaders and siyaad barre officers don't really want seats like that :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending