Why does Gallo keep inventing great things.

Why is their civilization greater than ours.

• Work hard

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Inheritance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luck

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Actually said we are going to build a great civilization

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cheated

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
what exactly is wrong with that verse? and can you disprove that he flew to heaven on a winged horse?

Haha this your logic no wonder our country a sh*thole .
You come with an argument and tell me to disprove it , are you mad the burden of proof is on you . Your logic is backward my Friend.
This is the whole basis of the judicial systems

Tukraq

VIP
Haha this your logic no wonder our country a sh*thole .
You come with an argument and tell me to disprove it , are you mad the burden of proof is on you . Your logic is backward my Friend.
This is the whole basis of the judicial systems
your the one making the claim that its a fairytale I'm not the one making any claim, can you prove its a fairytale? your burden is on you

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
your the one making the claim that its a fairytale I'm not the one making any claim, can you prove its a fairytale? your burden is on you

But you are manking a claim , even though my argument is not with u . You are saying there was a guy 1400 years ago that flew to heaven on a winged pony. Come man are you serious .

Tukraq

VIP
But you are manking a claim , even though my argument is not with u . You are saying there was a guy 1400 years ago that flew to heaven on a winged pony. Come man are you serious .
okay lets assume I'm making that claim, and? do you have anything to refute it?

Tukraq

VIP
God is understood as a being that than which no greater can be
conceived, Whatever a person understands exist in his understanding. If God were to exist in the understanding, we could conceive him to exist in reality too. Which is greater: existing just in the mind, or both the mind and reality? It is better to exist in both the mind and in reality. Thus, “that than which no greater can be conceived” must exist in the mind AND in reality, being the best of all things i.e. God exists.

You guys fail to look at the whole picture. SMH

Trying to compare Eastern empires of the past to what’s been built in the Modern West. The people of the past weren’t living in cities (except a small part of the population), and they used to take a dump outside, have no electricity, illiterate, died of preventable diseases, had to walk everywhere, and worked with their hands.

This is how all humans lived for literally THOUSANDS of years, up until the 1800’s (and even today in some third world villages)

The modern world and what’s in it, was kickstarted by the British. That is a fact, and the Americans got the ball rolling further. But it was the Brits who made it possible for a Malaysian man to be sitting beside a Cameroonian while watching a soccer game on TV with air-conditioning.

Yes I know all of the inventions weren’t caused by them, but we’ve had scientific thinkers for literally THOUSANDS of years and only in the last 200 years did we see this widespread growth where almost everyone is living comfortable lives. The Industrial Revolution started in Britain, they’re the ones who got the ball rolling, and the inventions that came out of the last 200 years rival anything that was produced in the last several thousand

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I mean these people truly blessed? Or what man. For the past 3000 years this man not only conquered,but he invented aswell?? "Slow clap"
For real though what is about there civilization that fucking 1 step ahead. Or in this case 100 miles ahead of somalis.

I'll name just 1.
This nigga Gutenberg. This m'fer invented copy & paste 600 years ago. What a legend. Truly this thinking out of the box wow. What a man.
I mean if we had a clash of civilizations without weapons, just intellectual capabilities. They would just bring this 600 year old invention and we could even stand up to that much less what they got in the modern era

Several reasons:
1. They don't one another because of what their ancestors did to one another- I mean qabil here, for those that can't read between the lines
2. There is no sense of qabil, your direct family is your family.
3. Separation of work life and religious life. Meanwhile in the Somali community, both at home and abroad, we only get jobs or work in areas that have to do with religion. This can be seen with the little to no presence in the science field, those that do make it and become a doctor are usually second rate and have no desire of improving themselves, usually leaving the field and going into some other field.
4. The Church is united (mostly), meanwhile a Sunni and Shia would avoid even looking at each other. We need to have all the branches sit down and begin to discuss the future of our religion, before the gaalo begin to interfere- France wants a European branch of Islam to be established, and we all know that the Saudis will allow that, especially if weapons are attached to it.
5. Education is available for all people, not just the rich or men. Meanwhile, in Somalia men are given priority, where women are married off as soon as they hit 20.
6. People improve what they have, how many times have you seen that happen in the Muslim community? Every time someone does, they are criticized, saying that "Allah has already made it perfect" or "You should focus on something that will give you rewards in the after life".
7. They look to pass on information and will. This allows the future generations to look back at the past and can drawn inspiration from it. Meanwhile, we are stuck in the past and only believe that our qabil or branch/interpretation of the religion can move us forward.

Sol

?
When a civilization is surrounded by foreign entities they are forced to make progress or be conquered or assimilated by other nations. Main reason why isolated tribes have remained the same for centuries is because they have nothing contending against them hence no need to make any innovation whatsoever in their daily life. Although there are other factors I'd say this point is the most important one (look at ww1/2 and how fast mankind progressed from just a few years of war)

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
Most of the big inventions you're talking about came about after the industrial revolution, what caused the industrial revolution and what allowed the Europeans (British) to get ahead of everybody else is substantially down to luck (also effort from their part of course). People in the east and down in Africa just didn't have the need to explore the world and expand their territory, a lot of it was down to the terrain and environment they lived in which isolated them quite a bit, such as the lack of navigable rivers which would have made exploration a lot easier.

Also, you have to bear in mind the size of Africa, despite what the classical map shows Africa is HUGE, much bigger than Europe. Less space and scarcity of resources leads to competition which eventually leads wars and subsequently major inventions, that wasn't really the case in Africa.

Last edited:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Most of the big inventions you're talking about came about after the industrial revolution, what caused the industrial revolution and what allowed the Europeans (British) to get ahead of everybody else is substantially down to luck (also effort from their part of course). People in the east and down in Africa just didn't have the need to explore the world and expand their territory, a lot of it was down to the terrain and environment they lived in which isolated them quite a bit, such as the lack of navigable rivers which would have made exploration a lot easier.

Also, you have to bear in mind the size of Africa, despite what the classical map shows Africa is HUGE, much bigger than Europe. Less space and scarcity of resources leads to competition which eventually leads wars and subsequently major inventions, that wasn't really the case in Africa.

War is a good motivator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts