Why does Gallo keep inventing great things.

Why is their civilization greater than ours.

• Work hard

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Inheritance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luck

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Actually said we are going to build a great civilization

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cheated

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I mean these people truly blessed? Or what man. For the past 3000 years this man not only conquered,but he invented aswell?? "Slow clap"
For real though what is about there civilization that fucking 1 step ahead. Or in this case 100 miles ahead of somalis.

I'll name just 1.
This nigga Gutenberg. This m'fer invented copy & paste 600 years ago. What a legend. Truly this thinking out of the box wow. What a man.
I mean if we had a clash of civilizations without weapons, just intellectual capabilities. They would just bring this 600 year old invention and we could even stand up to that much less what they got in the modern era

They are lucky Sxb Do you know what Nimrod the Mighty Cushitic King did we ruled for thousands of years it's the Gaalos time now its minor tomorrow we will colonize them again

The greatest empires were in the east. They enjoyed centuries of stability and peace which allowed invention and innovations in engineering and medicine as well as creation of chemistry and other subjects. Stability leads to complacency which inturn results in decline. The west was in utter chaos. Xaarka iska daaf ee wajiga maba aay iska daqijirin.
This chaos resulted in a yearn for stability which was achieve through democracy allowing for all these inventions. The West will decline again and the east will raise soon. The first ayah of suarah tul ruum is evidence this.

The greatest empires were in the east. They enjoyed centuries of stability and peace which allowed invention and innovations in engineering and medicine as well as creation of chemistry and other subjects. Stability leads to complacency which inturn results in decline. The west was in utter chaos. Xaarka iska daaf ee wajiga maba aay iska daqijirin.
This chaos resulted in a yearn for stability which was achieve through democracy allowing for all these inventions. The West will decline again and the east will raise soon. The first ayah of suarah tul ruum is evidence this.
Exactly

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I took as serious person until you brought your reference lol

we-wuz-kangz-meme-2.jpg

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Aaah another atheist brethren of ours here to indoctrinate us with his 20 something short years of life experience.

Oh yes indeed ,and all but 6years of that 20 something I've been thinking for myself. And following the philosophies of 1500 years old Arab Bedouin.
And while if you acceptt that verse you must also accept this.

"fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Quran 9:29

Or when Mohammed FLYS to heaven on a winged horse . Are you kidding me ,is this fairytale or what .

Tukraq

VIP
Oh yes indeed ,and all but 6years of that 20 something I've been thinking for myself. And following the philosophies of 1500 years old Arab Bedouin.

"fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Or when Mohammed FLYS to heaven on a winged horse . Are you kidding me ,is this fairytale or what .
what exactly is wrong with that verse? and can you disprove that he flew to heaven on a winged horse?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

You became an atheist when you were 14? When did it hit you? After an unusually thought provoking episode of Big Bang Theory?
:mjlol:

And while i

So out of the 20 years you've existed, you've only been thinking for yourself for 6 years? I'd rather take advice from a confused transgender sikh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts