Why do you stare at people so much?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Interesting I'd seen this with somali Eedoyiin plenty of times. They be staring right into my soul like am I a match/suitor for your daughter?🤔

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yeah but I would like if you answered my questions.
He can't help it the overflowing testosterone inside of him gets triggered whenever he sees potential breeding partners. Him staring is the equivalent to a bird doing a mating call. It's the flow of nature you learn this in biology

Next time stare back directly if his pupils widen then he's attracted to you #SuugoScience

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Y'all say this, but this OG meme didn't come out of nowhere. Is this u?

thumb_stares-at-random-guy-until-he-makes-eye-contact-ew-49516119.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
OP, lemme help you. Staring at someone for a min is a somali thing, used to think it was only FOBs doin that, but nope it's prevalent in wherever malis live:kanyehmm:

Shyt gets awkward after it becomes more than a staring contest. Wtf is you lookin at fool
tenor (2).gif

OP, lemme help you. Staring at someone for a min is a somali thing, used to think it was only FOBs doin that, but nope it's prevalent in wherever malis live:kanyehmm:

Shyt gets awkward after it becomes more than a staring contest. Wtf is you lookin at foolView attachment 147627.

Yeah this particular farax stared too much to the point where I had to smile at him because that’s how uncomfortable it was and he didn’t return it and kept on staring :ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah this particular farax stared too much to the point where I had to smile at him because that’s how uncomfortable it was and he didn’t return it and kept on staring :ayaanswag:
Lol, you don't smile at strangers you don't know(maybe except somalis)

Faarax was probably glitching like a software and believing that love at first sight does exist, but you didn't get the memo and give the poor fella a chance, we get it

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What a dumb thread. Literally everyone knows why men do that, and it isn't a compliment. A man that stares at you is purposely trying to make you uncomfortable and sees women as objects to gawk at.

Trending