Why do you people who hate the West also live in the West?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Because they’re young diasporas who were brought up/ born in the West.

There are also westerners who hate modern day Western society.

What you should be asking is: why are western leaders allowing them in when they’re also the same nation that tarnish their countries.

simple: is so they could benefit their economy.

the west is not for everyone especially for conservatives-religious old thinking folks but I’m sometimes grateful of our democracy.

I think a lot of people on this site ask questions just to incite anger lol :mjohreally:

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

Generally people who hate the west do so because they’re used to having it their way in their respective countries. All it takes is one incident to have you thrown in jail in the west. That would be my guess otherwise law obeying people don’t hate the west

I think a lot of people on this site ask questions just to incite anger lol :mjohreally:
You’re most definitely right. To me it seems some users (for whatever reason) come on here (with extreme views and outlandish takes) to get a reaction from unsuspecting or unaware individuals. A person who is quick to anger will write a comment hastily giving the provocateur exactly what they’re looking for and/or even more. This is the way of the internet for the most part.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like the West. I also wish i had an idealic life in a Muslim Country. But honestly the earth was never meant to be all good and dandy. Any where u go- u will face challenges.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I like the West. I also wish i had an idealic life in a Muslim Country. But honestly the earth was never meant to be all good and dandy. Any where u go- u will face challenges.

Life without challenge is boring! Goorgorada kor u qaado embrace the challenge.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
the west is bad but those islamic countries are worse imo. thats why am still here and not in one of those other countries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life without challenge is boring! Goorgorada kor u qaado embrace the challenge.

I agree 100% walaahi --- Challenges makes us alive and stronger and imaan muscle building

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts