Why Do You Guys Hate Liberals? Are These Guys Better 4 You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
@Knowles

I heard autism is very high with American Somalis.

@Tukraq

Ok, I got your point that Obama and Hillary are worse in general Muslims and in particular for Somali American Muslims. The Democrats are worse than the Tea-Republican Party. Who else supports this notion?
How many Muslims died in the hands of bush Obama ( Hilary as secretary) and now trump pretty much the same, neocon republicans and neoconliberals are pretty similar in fact are closer to each other than the tea party or the liberals, in the end of the day Hillary and Obama are paid of by their rich defense contractor friends who want to try out their new expensive toys like drones out in Somalia and neither will say no, trump is a bad guy but please quit acting like Hillary and Obama are the good guys

Muji

VIP
Trump never raped a woman though unlike bill. Also bill was getting bjs in the oval office which is disrespectful to the office. Atleast trump did them in hotels like normal people

Bill is not Hilary Clinton

@AussieHustler its funny how a woman has been vilified for the actions of a man, whereas a man like Trump isn’t even held to account for his own behaviour

How many Muslims died in the hands of bush Obama ( Hilary as secretary) and now trump pretty much the same, neocon republicans and neoconliberals are pretty similar in fact are closer to each other than the tea party or the liberals, in the end of the day Hillary and Obama are paid of by their rich defense contractor friends who want to try out there new expensive toys like drones out in Somalia and neither will say no, trump is a bad guy but please quit acting like Hillary and Obama are the good guys

@Tukraq

Since you care more about America’s foreign policy than what happened in Libya than the vile hatred and violence spewed against your people in Minnesota because of their faith, I got your point and keep supporting Donald Trump. You’ve every right to do so but don’t become a broken record and repeat the same shit again and again. Has your mum and sisters been harassed yet by Trump supporters? You can’t show any solidarity with these Somali Americans in Minnesota who have been harassed, wounded and their worship places attacked by these thugs who were motivated by Trump, but when they personally (you and your family) come for you then, you wouldn’t give a f*ck about America’s foreign policy and put your own interests above Libya. Till then, enjoy the Liberal Washington State and the welfare capital of the U.S, Seattle.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Since you care more about America’s foreign policy and what happened in Libya more than the vile hatred spewed against your people because of their faith, I got your point and keep supporting Donald Trump. You’ve every right to do so but don’t become a broken record and repeat the same shit again and again. Has your mum and sisters been harassed yet by Trump supporters? You can’t show any solidarity with these Somali Americans in Minnesota who have been harassed, wounded and their worship places attacked by these thugs motivated by Trump, but when they personally (you and your family) come for you then, you wouldn’t give a f*ck about America’s foreign policy and put your own interests above Libya. Till then, enjoy the Liberal Washington State and the welfare capital of the U.S, Seattle.
If you would have said Bernie I would have agreed but Hillary won’t stand up for us:bell: she hates us as much as trump does:manny:
Democrats sabotaged themselves by rigging that election for her and cheating Bernie out of a victory:birdman: we’re arguing over a women that never had a sliver of a chance ask @Emily shes a fake liberal I don’t even consider her a democrat but a neo conservative

Bill is not Hilary Clinton

@AussieHustler its funny how a woman has been vilified for the actions of a man, whereas a man like Trump isn’t even held to account for his own behaviour

@Knowles

Donald Trump is a god fearing Christian. What do you expect from people who support tribal ideology that destroyed their homeland. These people should be forcefully taught what’s good for them. They remind me of Mohamed Bin Salman the Saudi crown prince who said, China was right in arresting Uighuri chinese Muslim terrorists. If Trump wins a second term, Guantanamo Bay will become the new Minnesota for Somalis and you will see @Tukraq defending Trump.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Since you care more about America’s foreign policy than what happened in Libya than the vile hatred and violence spewed against your people in Minnesota because of their faith, I got your point and keep supporting Donald Trump. You’ve every right to do so but don’t become a broken record and repeat the same shit again and again. Has your mum and sisters been harassed yet by Trump supporters? You can’t show any solidarity with these Somali Americans in Minnesota who have been harassed, wounded and their worship places attacked by these thugs who were motivated by Trump, but when they personally (you and your family) come for you then, you wouldn’t give a f*ck about America’s foreign policy and put your own interests above Libya. Till then, enjoy the Liberal Washington State and the welfare capital of the U.S, Seattle.
Also violence against Muslims would be a lot worse then their almost non exist numbers currently had he lost, because of the victory racist were happy and rejoiced leading them to not do anything had they lost they would be outraged and may have possibly done something

Tukraq

VIP
@Knowles Why are you making this a gender thing? Who cares if she's a woman or not...believe or not, it's only her actions that matter.
Yeah she thinks it’s a women thing when Americans care about policies not your genitals lol, she was running as a democrat but was a Warhawk who was staunchly against all liberal policies basically career suicide, Bernie gave her the beatdown but the incompetent dnc rigged the selection in her favor, trump just used Bernie’s points against her, although both were wildly unpopular trump was able to gain a small group of supporters from his base while Hillary couldn’t from the democratic base running on republican policies, she should have just ran as a republican I mean tax cuts no Medicare for all countinued war against “terrorism” she would have been better as a republican candidate

Muji

VIP
Yeah she thinks it’s a women thing when Americans care about policies not your genitals lol, she was running as a democrat but was a Warhawk who was staunchly against all liberal policies basically career suicide, Bernie gave her the beatdown but the incompetent dnc rigged the selection in her favor, trump just used Bernie’s points against her, although both were wildly unpopular trump was able to gain a small group of supporters from his base while Hillary couldn’t from the democratic base running on republican policies, she should have just ran as a republican I mean tax cuts no Medicare for all countinued war against “terrorism” she would have been better as a republican candidate

Lol Americans don’t care about gender...

How many female presidents have you had?

I’ll wait lol

Tukraq

VIP
Lol Americans don’t care about gender...

How many female presidents have you had?

I’ll wait lol
How many have ran, only Hillary really and she’s been a bad candidate in both 2008 and 2016, however now candidates like elizabeth warren May shake things up, while other establishment hacks like kamala will lose:manny: it’s just how it is, Women have a bright future though with ilhan and Cortez looking like they’ll be the new face of the democratic party

Muji

VIP
How many have ran, only Hillary really and she’s been a bad candidate in both 2008 and 2016, however now candidates like elizabeth warren May shake things up, while other establishment hacks like kamala will lose:manny: it’s just how it is, Women have a bright future though with ilhan and Cortez looking like they’ll be the new face of the democratic party

Hilary is the most qualified person to lead America and she lost to the most inexperienced moronic douchebag who makes things up as he goes along.

I call that injustice and sexism

Tukraq

VIP
Hilary is the most qualified person to lead America and she lost to the most inexperienced moronic douchebag who makes things up as he goes along.

I call that injustice and sexism
No such thing as qualifications in American politics, that’s a elitist uk thing:bell:
We vote for every position you guys have parties randomly decide who’s boss:gucciwhat:
Why would a highschool dropout in Nevada or a poor black guy in a ghetto in atlanta, or a factory worker in a state like Wisconsin which Hillary didn’t even visit care about her prestigious qualifications:hillarybiz: Americans care less about those things and more about relatability, a plumber is not going to feel like an establishment politician represents him and in a real democracy like America his vote counts just as much as the 1 percent elite who have Hillary come to their weddings and shit

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Saxib if you think these neocon warhawks like Hillary and Obama care about somalia then believe what you want, there worse than trump because they can actually act on it while he gets emense opposition even though both groups are doing almost the same thing instead trump is finally asking the question what the hell are we doing wasting money in these countries and is pulling out, as far as Somali Americans neither groups affect us positively as @Emily state they aren’t real liberals
I did not vote for her because she defended her husband horrible’s bill that put a lot of black men in prison. And I was mad about how the dnc and media treated Bernie Sanders. Man fk the dnc.
I voted for Jill Stein.

@East side are you @Gooney?

I did not vote for her because she defended her husband horrible’s bill that put a lot of black men in prison. And I was mad about how the dnc and media treated Bernie Sanders. Man fk the dnc.
I voted for Jill Stein.

@East side are you @Gooney?

@Emily

Ok, Hillary was “crooked” the question is, as POTUS, is she worse than Trump? If she’s, how and why? Who is the lesser evil between these two?

Great thread @AussieHustler

It really baffles me why Somalis would go against their own interest and vote for someone who hates them but I think I know why.

Somalis would prefer to sit at the table with groups who despise their religion, race and culture as long as they don’t have to sit with the democrats who support gay rights.

In the UK, the Somalis support the Labour Party but that’s because both the labour and Conservative party support abortion and gay rights so there’s not much conflict there and as they like their ceydh the support the more liberal party.

Huh? Vast majority of Somalis vote Democrat in the United States and voted for Hilary. There is no plurality of Somalis who support right-leaning parties anywhere in the West. Don't confuse this forum for real life.

@Tukraq

I have no idea why you seem to believe this forum is an accurate barometer for Somali political sentiment in the States ( or anywhere for that matter). The vast majority voted Clinton ( and vote Dem in general).

If she had won we’d be at war with Iran. Atleast Trump can be controlled by Congress.

Lol you still havent recovered from spin waged by the GOP in 2016. This is BS.

The Trump Admin has the most hardline people on Iran in all of DC running its FP and national security (Pompeo, Bolton). No way Clinton wouldve been more hardline. In fact, its highly likely she would maintain the Iran nuclear deal ( which first began to be negotiated while she was still Sec of State).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending