Why Do You Guys Hate Liberals? Are These Guys Better 4 You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
I’ve despised Trump ever since I saw him in Home Alone 2. He has a weird energy and that intuition has proved to be correct.

@Kodeen

The christian churches already have massive influences on the politics of the western world. Evangelical Christians in America are the base of Trump? But places like Australia and Britain, the emergence and spread of evangelical and Pentecostal Christian churches at an alarming rate worries those who believe in the concept of secularism and the separation of Church and state. These Christians are not shy of getting actively imvolved in politics. These groups also hold extreme racial and religious prejudices towards others who don’t belong to their sects. Once they get a strong influence in Australia and Britain, Nigel Farage would be seen as a liberal bloke. They would like to ban abortion doesn’t mean that they will respect and tolerate Muslims like we witness in America. Ask @Suldaanka what do you like about these Islamphoebes and he will tell you they are anti-abortion. No wonder then, Somalis are always against their own interests and very self destructive.

Tukraq

VIP
@Emily

Mate, the only person worse than Trump is Kim Jong-Un of North Korea and they are best pals.
Bro quit commenting on American politics from your outsider lense:siilaanyolaugh: no other current world leader would have beat trump in America, there too boring and don’t have the charisma, Kennedy, regan, Clinton, w bush , Obama, these people like trump didn’t get voted on being the smartest but the most popular and charisma and entertainment had a lot to do with it heck the trumps and regans were literally movie and tv stars, Kennedy and Clinton were seen as the young pretty boys(women are 50percent of population), Obama was the cool black guy who smoked weed and used to hoop in high school, bush was the dumb guy you could trust and have a beer with, there’s a reason Hilary lost as would have Theresa May or merkle or macron if they ran in America and that’s charisma an likeability, Jen bush(seen as a nerdy goof) is smarter than his brother for example but his dumb brother became president for being more relatable and more ‘cool’ and entertaining

Bro quit commenting on American politics from your outsider lense:siilaanyolaugh: no other current world leader would have beat trump in America, there too boring and don’t have the charisma, Kennedy, regan, Clinton, w bush , Obama, these people like trump didn’t get voted on being the smartest but the most popular and charisma and entertainment had a lot to do with it heck the trumps and regans were literally movie and tv stars, Kennedy and Clinton were seen as the young pretty boys(women are 50percent of population), Obama was the cool black guy who smoked weed and used to hoop in high school, bush was the dumb guy you could trust and have a beer with, there’s a reason Hilary lost as would have Theresa May or merkle or macron if they ran in America and that’s charisma an likeability, Jen bush(seen as a nerdy goof) is smarter than his brother for example but his dumb brother became president for being more relatable and more ‘cool’ and entertaining

@Tukraq

Have you watched the documentary? I don’t know what you are blabbing about, but Donald Trump’s base are the religious right and all the white nationalist militias in America, are you denying that fact? Hillary Clinton would’ve been better for you (Somali Muslim Americans) than Donald Trump who called Somalia a shithole, banned any Somali migrating to the U.S, unleashed hatred towards Somali Americans during his campaign and his presidency, are you saying that he’s better for you than Hillary? I don’t know what you are arguing for or against.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Have you watched the documentary? I don’t know what you are blabbing about, but Donald Trump’s base are the religious right and all the white nationalist militias in America, are you denying that fact? Hillary Clinton would’ve been better for you (Somali Muslim Americans) than Donald Trump who called Somalia a shithole, banned any Somali migrating to the U.S, unleashed hatred towards Somali Americans during his campaign and his presidency, are you saying that he’s better for you than Hillary? I don’t know what you are arguing for or against.
I’m just saying he was a better candidate, Hillary had no real chance for the reasons I stated above although she would be better for Somalis ( not really but at lip service), he may talk bad about Somalia which doesn’t affect me but that war hungry hypocrite would bomb us in Somalia and be too faced about it, he on the other hand is pulling out of all these wars, she’s far more dangerous, her colleague Obama for example started the war against Somalia and actually deported Americans at the same rate as trump, Hilary was one of the most violent secretary’s of state in American history she is far more dangerous to us than trump

I’m just saying he was a better candidate, Hillary had no real chance for the reasons I stated above although she would be better for Somalis ( not really but at lip service), he may talk bad about Somalia which doesn’t affect me but that war hungry hypocrite would bomb us in Somalia and be too faced about it, he on the other hand is pulling out of all these wars, she’s far more dangerous, her colleague Obama for example started the war against Somalia and actually deported Americans at the same rate as trump, Hilary was one of the most violent secretary’s of state in American history she is far more dangerous to us than trump

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I’m talking about. Trump has increased double fold his drone attacks on Alshabaab than Obama. Now, we have @Tukraq like a shy whispering dhoocil painting Donald Trump to be better than Obama for Somali Americans. I’m a 68er like him, any takers above that I.Q?

This here is typical thinking of AA or as we call them here somali americans. If it doesnt effect me I dont care. But I will cry foul the day it effects me

Tukraq

VIP
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I’m talking about. Trump has increased double fold his drone attacks on Alshabaab than Obama. Now, we have @Tukraq like a shy whispering dhoocil painting Donald Trump to be better than Obama for Somali Americans. I’m a 68er like him, any takers above that I.Q?
Saxib if you think these neocon warhawks like Hillary and Obama care about somalia then believe what you want, there worse than trump because they can actually act on it while he gets emense opposition even though both groups are doing almost the same thing instead trump is finally asking the question what the hell are we doing wasting money in these countries and is pulling out, as far as Somali Americans neither groups affect us positively as @Emily state they aren’t real liberals

Tukraq

VIP
This here is typical thinking of AA or as we call them here somali americans. If it doesnt effect me I dont care. But I will cry foul the day it effects me
How will him saying he hates Somalia affect me actually I prefer it to racist people like Hillary who say it behind closed doors then try to have a different face in public, easier to fight the enemy you know:mybusiness:

Muji

VIP

Aussie you’re banging your head against a wall. It’s not to hard to figure out why they hate Hilary so much. Misogyny- Somali Americans know a country led by women would never succeed. Pray for me, Germany and the UK will soon be hit by a tsunami

Muji

VIP
How will him saying he hates Somalia affect me actually I prefer it to racist people like Hillary who say it behind closed doors then try to have a different face in public, easier to fight the enemy you know:mybusiness:

Say it with your chest- you don’t like her because she’s a woman!

Muji

VIP
Maybe he hates the fact that she tried to ruin the 22 year old her husband was having an affair with and her hobby was jailing blk men?

Looooooooooool

Trump cheated on his wife with numerous women, and paid them off, then he openly bragged about grabbing women’s vaginas and numerous women have complained about sexual harassment. He lies about his fortune, refuses to publish his taxes! Stop bringing up morality! When they asked trump about BLM he responded: ‘Law and Order’, so don’t get me started about caring about black people...

Just admit it guys, you don’t want a woman in power- the comparison between Hilary and Trump is laughable!

Tukraq

VIP
Aussie you’re banging your head against a wall. It’s not to hard to figure out why they hate Hilary so much. Misogyny- Somali Americans know a country led by women would never succeed. Pray for me, Germany and the UK will soon be hit by a tsunami
I think kim k would have been an a more popular candidate than Hillary but that because this is the us, you guys don’t have a one person one vote system(you guys vote parties) and care about things like decorum and looking professional we don’t,
if hypothetically Theresa May and Dwayne the Rock Johnson were the only to cannidates in the us for 2020 I think the rock would win do to populism over establishment politics, Americans have realized that if I have a shit job in the Midwest in some factory it doesn’t matter who the hell wins I’ll be in the same place next year so they said f*ck the system, there’s a reason why I think non establishment women like ilhan and Cortez can be successful

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Do you have family in somalia?
Yeah saxib, I hope you don’t think Hillary would have been better for them, she was the deadliest Secretary of State, would have caused more wars if you check her campaign foreign policy in 2016, and in fact didn’t care are seas were being looted when directly asked(closet racist), trump is horrible but Hillary is also horrible

@Knowles

I heard autism is very high with American Somalis.

@Tukraq

Ok, I got your point that Obama and Hillary are worse in general for Muslims and in particular for Somali American Muslims. The Democrats are worse than the Tea-Republican Party. Who else supports this notion?

Looooooooooool

Trump cheated on his wife with numerous women, and paid them off, then he openly bragged about grabbing women’s vaginas and numerous women have complained about sexual harassment. He lies about his fortune, refuses to publish his taxes! Stop bringing up morality! When they asked trump about BLM he responded: ‘Law and Order’, so don’t get me started about caring about black people...

Just admit it guys, you don’t want a woman in power- the comparison between Hilary and Trump is laughable!
Trump never raped a woman though unlike bill. Also bill was getting bjs in the oval office which is disrespectful to the office. Atleast trump did them in hotels like normal people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts