Why Do You Guys Hate Liberals? Are These Guys Better 4 You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N=1 = irrelevant

Westerners on the whole are Islamophobic whether they admit to it or not. Those 'tolerant' white liberals send their kids to private schools when they live in a too Muslim neighborhood (happens in Europe) or flee altogether (white flight).
You are right. The most liberal people I know live borderline rich lives, not in contact with lower-class people. They are very nice and educated, but you see how detached they are from where they live. When you enter their home you see the cliche picture from Africa with many bald African kids. :dabcasar:

I would still want to be around those people than rightwingers who are not ashamed of their ignorance. When I think about it, none of the cadaan people I know lean right.

Aussie isn’t like Maajid walal

He doesn’t support the far right

Maajid is the kind of Pakistani who thinks colonialism was a good idea because it gave Indian a railway system lol

Lol i know aussie aint that bad. I have worked with pakistanis like maajid around white. His name was mohamed and they used to call him mo. I used to love play on his need for acceptance and call him mohamed....his actually name and he called me out. Everyobe calls me no...why you being awkward. I said its because they are struggling saying mohamed....i dont

Muji

VIP
Lol i know aussie aint that bad. I have worked with pakistanis like maajid around white. His name was mohamed and they used to call him mo. I used to love play on his need for acceptance and call him mohamed....his actually name and he called me out. Everyobe calls me no...why you being awkward. I said its because they are struggling saying mohamed....i dont

I have a Pakistani coworker called sayiid he insists people call him Sid. He spiked his hair up and wears formal shirts everyday! It’s tragic wallahi

@AussieHustler walal I hope you aren’t going around asking people to call you Lee short for Liban

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I have a Pakistani coworker called sayiid he insists people call him Sid. He spiked his hair up and wears formal shirts everyday! It’s tragic wallahi

@AussieHustler walal I hope you aren’t going around asking people to call you Lee short for Liban

I know too many Somali guys that go by "AJ" that it's not even funny. And those guys called Zakariya that wanna be called "Zack". Be proud of your names, dumbasses. It makes my blood boil when people with the most beautiful and Islamic names are so desperate to fit in that they butcher their Muslim names.

Great thread @AussieHustler

It really baffles me why Somalis would go against their own interest and vote for someone who hates them but I think I know why.

Somalis would prefer to sit at the table with groups who despise their religion, race and culture as long as they don’t have to sit with the democrats who support gay rights.

In the UK, the Somalis support the Labour Party but that’s because both the labour and Conservative party support abortion and gay rights so there’s not much conflict there and as they like their ceydh the support the more liberal party.

May Allah STRENGTHEN the GOOD British Christians in the DUP. I would vote for them if I could!

@Knowles

That's it, if Somalis prefer these racists who attack their hijab wearing women, mosques, charter schools and religion over those who respect and tolerate them because they've bombed Libya, I gave up defending them and from now on, you can call me judge Clarence Thomas and my theme will be down with Shariah Laws and Muzlims. I felt sorry for those sobbing Somali Muslims in the documentary and if their fellow Muslims on Somalispot don't give a f*ck about them and prioritise Libya over them, then they could leave the religion or convert to "White Jesus" and stop crying.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Knowles

That's it, if Somalis prefer these racists who attack their hijab wearing women, mosques, charter schools and religion over those who respect and tolerate them because they've bombed Libya, I gave up defending them and from now on, you can call me judge Clarence Thomas and my theme will be down with Shariah Laws and Muzlims. I felt sorry for those sobbing Somali Muslims in the documentary and if their fellow Muslims on Somalispot don't give a f*ck about them and prioritise Libya over them, then they could leave the religion or convert to "White Jesus" and stop crying.

why so emotional?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
One vote is not going to make a difference

What a terrible mentality to hold. If you're not going to vote for politicans that align with your interests, then don't become surprised when politicans who don't hold your interests rise to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts