Why do yall say you're landers

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Well to be fair all those little made up countries are clan enclaves. SL should be called issaqland. Puntland should be majerteenia and so on. Djiboutis is ciiseland. Awdal and khatumo deserve independence too cus theyre missing out.
Basically how I see it, tribal states, even Djibouti.

"Lander" is just Isaaq. I'm Ciise and technically we're "landers" but we'd never claim that. Same with Samaroon neighbours and the Dhulbahante in the eastern regions.

Just call yourself isaaq. Lander ain't a real identity broskis.

I use to say it to avoid getting in qabil debates/ talks irl, cause I only knew 2-3 qabils before. Didn't want to get caught out lol.

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
I ain't forget about the mehr and that beachhouse In Djibouti abaayo
First of all we need Ismacil and Deniโ€™s blessing. Then Weโ€™ll invite Awale adan and ilkacase to sing in our wedding.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
"Lander" is just Isaaq. I'm Ciise and technically we're "landers" but we'd never claim that. Same with Samaroon neighbours and the Dhulbahante in the eastern regions.

Just call yourself isaaq. Lander ain't a real identity broskis.
Samaroon had presidency for 8 years in somaliland. Itโ€™s disingenuous to equate SL to Isaaq only

Khaemwaset

VIP
So let me get this straight, you decided to call yourself Jabutian and not Ethiopian despite most of your clan living in Ethiopia?! you should be an Ethiopian since you wanna talk about lands my Djbooty friend
Bro to everyone outside of the Horn. Ethiopian just means Orthodox Habasha. Ain't no way my somali ass will claim a historic enemy. Ask @Qeelbax

Khaemwaset

VIP
First of all we need Ismacil and Deniโ€™s blessing. Then Weโ€™ll invite Awale adan and ilkacase to sing in our wedding.
Inshallah I'll get a phone call through to caloolweyn in villa Djibouti ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bro to everyone outside of the Horn. Ethiopian just means Orthodox Habasha. Ain't no way my somali ass will claim a historic enemy. Ask @Qeelbax
stop flip-flopping it was all about the lands for you and when you showed your clan reside more on Ethiopian lands suddenly you wanna stick with Jabuti? so majority of ciise that live in Ethiopia and the ones in SL are all considered Jabuti lol

Last edited:
All these stupid threads about Somaliland. Get over it you can't bring it down by trying to turn clans on eachother. I see this desperate play almost every day.

It's like they gave up on Somalia improving and just want to tear down Somaliland.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I do actually. But Djibouti ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ is an actual country. I go to countries on a djiboutian passport if I want, my nationality is Djibouti also. I'm pretty sure you look at the nationality of your parents on your birth certificate it ain't saying "Somalilander" nor is there even a flag emoji for it.

I'm not yet a Somali national I still need to pay for that.

IRL I just Say Somali that's what everyone knows. Unless ina French space people actually know what Djibouti is. And when I'm with other Somalis I'd say I'm Ciise and Djiboutian
We would be a country if we weren't emotional in 1960 and didn't run to Mogadishu thinking that we were people who loved each other and can live with each other

Khaemwaset

VIP
We would be a country if we weren't emotional in 1960 and didn't run to Mogadishu thinking that we were people who loved each other and can live with each other
Don't give me the same sop story. I'm Ciise and our people live in this so called country. I have No issue with any clan. Even Samaroon!

If you isaaq believe that you cannot live in a country with other Somali clans then make your own isaaqia. Don't claim our Ciise lands into your tribal state.

But you cannot do that as you seek legitimacy through being a British colony.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Don't give me the same sop story. I'm Ciise and our people live in this so called country. I have No issue with any clan. Even Samaroon!

If you isaaq believe that you cannot live in a country with other Somali clans then make your own isaaqia. Don't claim our Ciise lands into your tribal state.

But you cannot do that as you seek legitimacy through being a British colony.
There is no ciise land in awdal in 2024 Samroon got it all
and we protect the little land that left to ciise ๐Ÿ‘‡
As long as you do not have any problem with the Somalis, go to Mogadishu and unite with them and it is better to protect your land from Afar They took three villages and expelled the ciise
Don't bring trouble in awdal people live in peace there

The people of Somalilander are Somalilanders just like Ethiopia are ethiopians, Djbouti is Djboutians , Somalia somalis and so on . What your issue with that mise wa iska dood jaceel