Why do yall say you're landers

You are a larper. Just like the other larper who pretends to be Habar Jeclo @pinkyandthebrain

SL is here to stay and only a complete military occupation by Somalians (which will never, they will always be a failed state) can destroy SL. Isaaq men would volunteer from all over Western Sanaag,Western Sool,Saaxil,Gabiley City,Berbera,Burco,Wajaale,Hargeisa ( 200-300k fighting-age males)etc.

No Somalian force could defeat us, so keep on dreaming Jabarti
your 100 percent oromo

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Sure, let's get you to bed, awoowe. Make sure to take your meds before sleep.
The one that needs meds is the one that believes SL is about to collapse and that Somalia will soon be a functional state 😂😂

Why are Jabartis all of a sudden larping as Isaaq unionists? There is no such thing of Isaaq unionists and every Isaaq knows that. You are not fooling anyone but the Jabartis & Hu*us

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Alxamdulilah, May he keep oppressing anti-Isaaqs like you. The Mamasan seem to get along well with us Habar Awal mashallah!
I'm not anti isaaq and he's not opressing me. Although I'll take the chance to hang him one day.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I'm not anti isaaq and he's not opressing me. Although I'll take the chance to hang him one day.
No you will continue to be keyboard warrior typing from France or Ottawa. IOG and his clan will rule you forever and there’s nothing the Jabartis can do to save you.

he's oromo I think i know who he is. I think it could be this weird oromo that pretends to be somali and says jeberti and somalian often and is pro somaliland they sound both similar
In any case, he's gone off the rails. Most people here wouldn't lie about their qabil, anyway. We're a bunch of diaspora folks who, for the most part aren't engaged in qabyaalad like that.

Qadaadweyn iyo faqasheey ilaahay qalbiga haydinka reebo Somaliland. You southerners are obsessed with jamuriyada barakaysan. Your dark hatred can't diminish the shining light of democracy in East Africa.

Guul Somaliland

334621086_3027280670908313_4510112323865413062_n.jpg

Too many delusional Somalilanders on this site

No one recognizing this clown fake tribal enclave except Ethiopia who are keeping it low key and hush hush to abuse and use these Khat addicted zombies and not make it obvious

Somaliland will never be country. Go sit down somewhere and cry a river ooooyyy oooyy😭😭😭
How about you stop being a sensitive homo and worry and what goes on in your territory it's not even safe to walk in the streets of Mogadishu better watch your back before the al shabab pack you 👀🤧

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
How about you stop being a sensitive homo and worry and what goes on in your territory it's not even safe to walk in the streets of Mogadishu better watch your back before the al shabab pack you 👀🤧
Dhiladii ku dhashay was warya. Muqdisho is better than your dusty ass tuulo.:camby:

Trending

Latest posts