Why do women attack the other women when their man cheats on them?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:patrice:
She seems full of herself. Maybe she had weak ..... game.

Either way i hope this young lady improves her personality and stops playing around before she hits the wall too.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This thread isn't about everyday envy/jealousy. We are talking about jealousy in relationships and cheating.

Yh, maybe in everyday life women tend to be more jealous about random things.

But when it comes to relationships, i do believe men are more jealous. The average man will not simply cry himself to sleep and then forgive his partner for cheating like women do, or create dumb videos like this.

46527090452_648d6b9660_z.jpg

:wow1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The woman is not in a relationship so it’s not her problem it’s the man. Women are jealous and can’t stand each other that’s the real reason.

If she attacked the male, the other female will take his side and she would be indirectly helping them get together.

By attacking the female, it confuses the male who has to make a moral choice and he would rather stick with the original female to be forgiven than start a new life with a girl who may not trust him, i learnt this from L&HH. :sass2:

A lot of women will make a fuss and then take the cheating husband back. :mindblown:
Yea they might take him back but the relationship will never be the same again. At the point it's better to go separate ways. The woman will always question him and well the man will not like the feeling of not being trusted ALTHOUGH he is the one who cheated. He will feel as if hes being controlled and will eventually just cheat again.

Where can i find the girls instagram? The somali one? For research so can i introspect and think over this particular issue.

A Xalimo made a salty tiktok because her man cheated on her with a habesha, an ugly one at that

Anybody who comments “ maybe she doesn’t have a personality” is just talking just to talk. He wouldn’t be in a RELATIONSHIP with her if he didn’t like her personality. And in addition, she’s obviously very physically appealing and as men are visual creatures they will not be with you if they’re not attracted to you. He cheated, presumably for the same reason men cheat everyday on beautiful women with much less attractive women ( the habasha dyke looking one in this case), because the woman they cheat with are one thing they great women they have in their lives will never be. Different. They crave a different vagina, does not care what body is attached to. They’re biologically programmed to impregnate as many women as possible and it is their urge to stick their genitalia in a new vagiina.