Why do women attack the other women when their man cheats on them?

This thread isn't about everyday envy/jealousy. We are talking about jealousy in relationships and cheating.

Yh, maybe in everyday life women tend to be more jealous about random things.

But when it comes to relationships, i do believe men are more jealous. The average man will not simply cry himself to sleep and then forgive his partner for cheating like women do, or create dumb videos like this.
I agree. Both genders have their faults but mens' can be more problematic.

I agree. Both genders have their faults but mens' can be more problematic.

I don't see most men's jealousy as a fault, unless they are bordering on psycho possessiveness or abuse.

The average man's response to cheating is definitely better than what a lot of women do, cry, call the side chick a ho, and then run back to the very man that screwed them over. At least they have enough dignity to end things straight away.

Im not saying don't feel anything but a lot of people express their anger in an unhealthy way be it trashing their ex's car or insult the person your ex cheated on you with like the girl in the video did. By all means be angry but let your anger out in a healthy way.
What’s this new version of you sxb :leon:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They’re weird creatures :drakekidding:

About the her being cheated on sometimes it’s not about looks:manny: maybe the other girl got the better personality, better k... gives better ....:manny:it’s Ramadan I’ll stop.

for some women, it's easier to project the frustration on the other woman and blame her, instead of the true one at fault
the man is to be blamed fully :fittytousand:
he was the one in the relationship and he decided to partake in infidelity after all
1589364821143.gif

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
This thread isn't about everyday envy/jealousy. We are talking about jealousy in relationships and cheating.

Yh, maybe in everyday life women tend to be more jealous about random things.

But when it comes to relationships, i do believe men are more jealous. The average man will not simply cry himself to sleep and then forgive his partner for cheating like women do, or create dumb videos like this.
It's objectively not true. Women are the ones who are more envious in relationships and actively seek out relationships in the first place. As the saying goes ,men are the gatekeepers of relationship hence why we can date one girl for a decade then leave her for a girl we met last week in the club and get married. It's all too common

This is all backed by research

'Consistent with prior research, women reported higher levels of jealousy on both measures, and both men and women scored higher on sexual jealousy than on emotional jealousy. However, men reported greater jealousy in response to sexual infidelity than to emotional infidelity'

Women score higher on both but men score higher on sexual infidelity than emotional. It goes without saying that women are more envious

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Xalimo made a salty tiktok because her man cheated on her with a habesha, an ugly one at that

Its biological. I made a post about women killers. When its about jealousy, they always kill the other woman. They almost NEVER kill the man.

Maybe its connected to the fish syndrome. Every woman is allergic to the smell of another vagina.

A Xalimo made a salty tiktok because her man cheated on her with a habesha, an ugly one at that

It's because we assume the woman had to have known the man was in a relationship but she still continues seeing the guy instead of breaking it off and being the one to have respect for herself and a home she is potentially ruining when caught

Gambar

VIP
It's because we assume the woman had to have known the man was in a relationship but she still continues seeing the guy instead of breaking it off and being the one to have respect for herself and a home she is potentially ruining when caught
The woman is not in a relationship so it’s not her problem it’s the man. Women are jealous and can’t stand each other that’s the real reason.

The woman is not in a relationship so it’s not her problem it’s the man. Women are jealous and can’t stand each other that’s the real reason.
It takes 2 people to cheat. Even if the guy is the one in a relationship and the woman he's having an affair isnt, as soon as she finds out she's needs to stop seeing the guy. The problem is most women know the man is in a relationship and dont care, some women are worst the men.

Gambar

VIP
It takes 2 people to cheat. Even if the guy is the one in a relationship and the woman he's having an affair isnt, as soon as she finds out she's needs to stop seeing the guy. The problem is most women know the man is in a relationship and dont care, some women are worst the men.
Why is the man never attacked? And the other woman becomes the second wife anyway.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

es who f*ck another womans mans should be beaten up that goes for both parties involves as its well within her rights as his wife because dfk are you doing fucking somebody other then your wife if you don't wanna be witht her then divorce her

Mozart

You need people like me
I heard women cheat more than men, is true? :cosbyhmm:
What do you guys think?:yacadiim:

It's true. Women are brutal with it too.

Where a man may cheat because the other woman is built better or something women always cheat with a richer/more successful guy.

The game is the game

Trending