Why do Western Xalimos hate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. You said white countries gave women rights and Eastern countries haven't, so why do some western raised Somali women hate white people? I said not all western raised women hate white people. I certainly don't.

I should have clarified in the OP that not all xalimos hate canaans in the OP. But the ones that hate them sound hypocritical, right? Can we agree on that?

My friends and I have been marching for people's rights since we were 16.

Even Khanis rights?

Yes I understand that but we can't judge an entire race based o what their governments do. A lot of white people are racist and islamophobic but many are not and that's why I don't hate all white people. Imagine how hard life would be for us in the West if they were all racist and hated Islam? We wouldn't be able to study and work here and live in peace.
I agree with u.
I dont hate every single white person. But i cant not forget or get over all the people they have killed. Think about it, after the ww2 the west payed the jews alot of money and apologised. But what have the 80 % of the world They colonized got? Nothing. Not even a sincere apology.

Last edited:
Wallahi somali can be so disguisting. Everyone in ss just loves white people. The same white people who colonized us and destabilises our country. But hate west africans who have done nothing to us?

Wallahi somali can be so disguisting. Everyone in ss just loves white people. The same white people who colonized us and destabilises our country. But hate west africans who have done nothing to us?
Nobody loves all white people and nobody hates all black people. You should treat each person as an individual.

You are so naive abayo. Canaan men gave you rights to drive, freedom of associate, say anything you want.

Be thankful and grateful for it. Because there are millions of xalimos in Somalia who want to be in your shoes

If I slap my wife, I would be in prison for domestic violence and that's felon assault in many states. In somalia nothing would happen to me and at worst I would get a slap on the wrist. Infact the wife would be to scared to report it as she would face backlash.

Without the white man ... The interracial relationship of Sabrina and Idris Ebra wouldn't exist.
This guy keeps saying Canaan like its 2000 BCE :cryinglaughsmiley:
Warya, this is Canaan
Canaan.jpg

And this is Cadaan
Young-Prince-William.jpg

I don't know why your Ethiopian ass keeps pretending to be Somali. Lil' Ferenji, meel iska farayso. Sit down.

This guy keeps saying Canaan like its 2000 BCE :cryinglaughsmiley:
Warya, this is Canaan
Canaan.jpg

And this is Cadaan
Young-Prince-William.jpg

I don't know why your Ethiopian ass keeps pretending to be Somali. Lil' Ferenji, meel iska farayso. Sit down.
I was bare confused, i thought it was like AA term for a white person :ayaanswag:. This nigga is a deffo not somali

Last edited:
I think he is Xabashi tbh. Likely Harari.

I will translate any part of this video or any Somali video you want me to

I'm more Somali than you and I bet I speak and understand Somali more than u. So miss me with that Xabashi accusations.

Without white people..you guys wouldn't have the luxury of being independent, have the freedom to associate who you want, date or marry whoever you want to, say anything without repercussion. They gave you these rights called Women rights which is foreign concept in the Eastern cultures.

Meanwhile in the motherland....you guys would be in the kitchen cooking for your husband and his 3rd wife and her babies.

So, I don't wanna ever hear you say shit about white people.

@Reiko @The Cushitic One @Shamis @Angela Davis @Inquisitive_
I have nothing against white people in general but I have noticed their personality is very strange especially the women at work places

They gossip, complain about little things behind your back, then they ask you "Are okay?" Can I help you blah blah and pretend to be very nice while gossiping and complaining to the supervisor.yaab badana
That sounds like what the Somali moms do on the regular:hmm:. Except they gossip and snitch to your family

That sounds like what the Somali moms do on the regular:hmm:. Except they gossip and snitch to your family
You don't get it these white women at work will intentionally try to make you look like you are bad at your job. They focus on negative stuff and complain about every little thing.

You don't get it these white women at work will intentionally try to make you look like you are bad at your job. They focus on negative stuff and complain about every little thing.
An eye for an eye.

Do the same shit back at them then. If you act miskeen it will only get worse

They gossip, complain about little things behind your back, then they ask you "Are okay?" Can I help you blah blah and pretend to be very nice while gossiping and complaining to the supervisor.yaab badana

I work with mostly men work environment. We go in, do the job and we avoid each other at all costs.

They can't wear bikini's, leggings out in public. They can't wear tight jeans. They cant let their hair out. They can't turn into atheist
Don’t talk out of your ass you made it sound like it was Saudi Arabia in where government made rules to limit women which isn’t the case in Somalia those things you could do legally you keep preaching the white men as if they wasn’t the main opposition to women rights and today still are in the form of republicans(a party thats 70% white men):bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending