Why do Western Xalimos hate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homophobia is rooted in white supremacist ideology. Patriarchy is rooted in white supremacy. Being oppressive to women is something foreign to african countries and by products of colonialism and oppression.

P.s I don't hate white people. I resist oppression in all forms including white supremacy.

Homophobia is rooted in white supremacist ideology. Patriarchy is rooted in white supremacy. Being oppressive to women is something foreign to african countries and by products of colonialism and oppression.

P.s I don't hate white people. I resist oppression in all forms including white supremacy.

The problem with SJWs is that history starts at the year zero , the point at which Africans met white people . Patriarchy and anti homosexuality are also deeply rooted in African cultures . In fact , homosexuality was much more common and had its origin in Indo European culture . That said , SJW Xalimos just regurgitate things they read on twitter for verbatim . You need to offer facts and history . Intelligent folks won't buy this " it waz muh white supremacists yo ".

Ok Mr.Intelligent. Good night.
The problem with SJWs is that history starts at the year zero , the point at which Africans met white people . Patriarchy and anti homosexuality are also deeply rooted in African cultures . In fact , homosexuality was much more common and had its origin in Indo European culture . That said , SJW Xalimos just regurgitate things they read on twitter for verbatim . You need to offer facts and history . Intelligent folks won't buy this " it waz muh white supremacists yo ".

Concept of heterosexuality and homosexuality are recently coined terms. Prior to abrahamic religions and colonial rule and the institution of "love marriages"...it's very hard to pinpoint when homosexuality was first condemned. If you look at Indigenious communities and their concept of two-spirited peoples...you will see that historically there was a fluid notion of sexuality and it was quite different than how we see sexuality and gender today. Most of what we know as modern knowledge stem from european education (whether or not they stole that information and claimed it as their own is another story)...therefore who maintains the status quo today are Europeans...so it isn't far fetched to say that homosexuality is a white-supremacist ideology (white including arabs...in this case).

white people r better than lipstick alley. hooked to that white woman thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending